The way people thought Treasure won't enter Billboard... well that took another turn

• But people were talking about Billboard 200 for their album sales that YG mediaplay

Not global 200

Sooyoung i love you but who tf said i'm refering to that topic?

i meant how people said the won't enter any of billboards charts

The mediaplay thing still itches you?

• There are many types of Billboard charts, some are easier to chart and some are difficult. You guys need to know the difference. I’m seriously lazy to explain but look them up to understand why some users commented like they did.

But anyway, charting on the global excluding US is still great (compared not charting at all lol) so congratulations Treasure!

• But people were talking about Billboard 200 for their album sales that YG mediaplay

Not global 200

how is it mediaplay when their sales are about 570K on hanteo, whether the 20% sales come from us or not they wouldn't chart on bb 200 since the albums aren't sold on billboard certified shops or not that much available in billboard certified shops, and 20% is not that big percentage

• The saltiness in this thread.

Congratulations to treasure for being the only 4th gen bg to have 2 songs inside the top 100 of 200 excl. Us (made a mistake reading ^^;( ). Jikjin and ily superior :lover3:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Funny when its treasure suddenly it becomes irrelevant

I swear like everytime

their yt views got higher then they say it's not that special like tf? Well at least they don't buy views

They chart on bugs and genie they say it's nothing special like tf you mean?

First they say they won't chart on ANY billboard chart then they say it's easy like wassup??

• There are many types of Billboard charts, some are easier to chart and some are difficult. You guys need to know the difference. I’m seriously lazy to explain but look them up to understand why some users commented like they did.

But anyway, charting on the global excluding US is still great (compared not charting at all lol) so congratulations Treasure!

Honestly they jumped when their favs charted on global wxcluding US like crazily and now they be acting foolish

• how is it mediaplay when their sales are about 570K on hanteo, whether the 20% sales come from us or not they wouldn't chart on bb 200 since the albums aren't sold on billboard certified shops or not that much available in billboard certified shops, and 20% is not that big percentage

People there might have bought it from amazon or ktown or idk what

That user mentions mediaplay so proudly neglecting the way her favs got pushed by mediaplay

• The saltiness in this thread.

Congratulations to treasure for being the only 4th gen bg to have 2 songs inside the top 100 of 200 excl. Us (made a mistake reading ^^;( ). Jikjin and ily superior :lover3:

They can't handle how treasure is pulling numbers cuz they predicted them to be nugus

• how is it mediaplay when their sales are about 570K on hanteo, whether the 20% sales come from us or not they wouldn't chart on bb 200 since the albums aren't sold on billboard certified shops or not that much available in billboard certified shops, and 20% is not that big percentage

It is

Not even for BP did yg said a % of sales that come from a specific market, just after they charted (and for weeks) did YG listed a number

• when people say Billboard charts they mean the US charts, namely the BB200 (album chart, fairly easy for K-Pop groups to enter, yes, even without physical distribution) and the hot100 (fairly difficult to enter if you don't have streaming numbers, so everyone aside from BTS and Blackpink).

and lol 20% of 540k would be over 100k sales in the US, aka more than ANY K-Pop group other than BTS gets there and you wonder why people call that mediaplay?

• not saying for bp doesn't mean they are telling the false for treasure, whats the correlation lol

well maybe but giving a % would indicate that we can see those numbers in the chart that track physical sales for us sales like it did for other kpop groups

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!