I think IVE has the potential to be the biggest post-Produce group

• All six of the girls have immense star power.

Wonyoung is Korea's IT girl, talented MC, pretty, her voice has matured a lot and she's sounding great, she's stunning, loved, lovable, cute. She was the cutie maknae of Korea for a long time and she's growing up into nation's first love.

Yujin has an incredible voice, she's also Korea's IT girl, also a talented MC, has a lot of star power, is magnetic on the stage and also has a fanbase behind her.

Liz, who completes IVE tall line stands out a lot. I've seen many knetz say how her blonde hair and height make her extremely noticeable in the crowd, her vocals are pleasant, she's so far shown that she's also a performer like the previous two, knetz love her visuals, i-fans love her visuals, she's been mentioned in so many comments as "wow, the blonde girl is stunning, pretty, etc.", they really did her a great service by dyeing her hair because you can see her from a mile away.

Rei, another member with a very pleasant voice, her rap has been praised a lot, people say her tone is nice, she's receiving a lot of praise from Knetz for her skills and visuals which makes me very happy to see because you always fear for the Japanese members that they'll receive xenophobic comments but so far I've seen nothing but great comments. On some articles and posts she even has as many comments as Wonyoung, and all are calling her pretty, cute, their type or something of the sorts.

Gaeul, elder member of the twin line has been praised for her vocal tone, voice in general and visuals. For a good reason too, she has a nice voice and is very cute. Knetz agree. They're calling her cutie pretty on a lot of posts and comments and say she looks cute and tiny as compared to the rest of IVE, even though she's not tiny as compared to other ggs, IVE is just a very tall group. Knetz like her two tone hair and think she's very charming.

Where do I even start with Leeseo? She's our kid. The maknae. She has the freshness and youthfulness of the perfect maknae-on-top, so to speak. Knetz have noted how fresh and pretty she looks. Once again, she has a nice voice and is just the sweetest thing ever. Knetz say IVE has no talent nor visual hole, and they're so right. The praise she's gotten reminds me of when Wonyoung first appeared - a lot of knetz are saying she has so much star material too. Knetz love her part in ELEVEN. She's gotten so much praise.

They released a strong song as their first work and knetz have been complimenting (for the most part) the outfits, the choreography and although some people are divided on the song for the mere reason they wanted them to do a high teen concept, most people in Korean comments are saying positive things about the group and the song. Ifans too, even more ifans like the song. The song has good results. It's catchy. The chorus sticks in your head.

I'm feeling eleven too.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• The main problem was produce groups never gained fans after debut. But i think and hopefully ive is getting fans. They are having gradual rise on the charts.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Not reading all that bc so long tf but people thinking they will do badly is weird

Wy is bigger than many gg members or groups on its own, they have the attention that seem to be transforming in actual streams for their debut

• The main problem was produce groups never gained fans after debut. But i think and hopefully ive is getting fans. They are having gradual rise on the charts.

When I tell you that every post about them on theqoo trends, even about the members that weren't known to the public before just very recently. I think all of them have enough star power and potential to do it! They're all so young and fresh, which knetz always stress they love and Starship invested a lot in the group. I think they will do great domestically, and I'm not even worried internationally.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Not reading all that bc so long tf but people thinking they will do badly is weird

Wy is bigger than many gg members or groups on its own, they have the attention that seem to be transforming in actual streams for their debut

LOL.

Tl;dr all of the members have garnered a lot of compliments and are getting a lot of attention, not just the two mega stars that are in the group, which makes me believe they can succeed. Starship also invested a lot.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I can see Koreans falling in love with Leesoo they really love maknaes

Tbh when izone were active I was wondering if izone members will steal on the spotlight because usually only 2-3 produce groups members ends being successful But it seems all of them will have a bright future.

IVE are really doing good and the song is rising fast on a Saturday they already sold 120k albums their next cb will be huge

And wonyoung will be the first 4th gen it girl we have no choice to stan

• I can see Koreans falling in love with Leesoo they really love maknaes

Tbh when izone were active I was wondering if izone members will steal on the spotlight because usually only 2-3 produce groups members ends being successful But it seems all of them will a bright future.

IVE are really doing good and the song is rising fast on a Saturday they already sold 120k albums their next cb will be huge

Oh yeah, she's gotten the most trending posts after Wonyoung and Yujin, kfans think she's so adorable and happy and fresh and that her happiness and character seem so pure, they really do love those maknaes and she's so young that a lot of people want to protect her and see her succeed, which is good to see.

IVE got great numbers already and it's super promising, they just have to keep it up.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I am honestly still in shock at the fact that STARSHIP actually did such an amazing job with this group? They could have taken the easy route and given them a high teen concept but they actually took a risk and debuted them with a sound that makes them stand out compared to other 4th gen groups.

Every member is so distinct from each other too and its really impressive how they are all building up solid fan bases. Not to mention Leeseo is practically going viral everyday, knetz adore her.

• I am honestly still in shock at the fact that STARSHIP actually did such an amazing job with this group? They could have taken the easy route and given them a high teen concept but they actually took a risk and debuted them with a sound that makes them stand out compared to other 4th gen groups.

Every member is so distinct from each other too and its really impressive how they are all building up solid fan bases. Not to mention Leeseo is practically going viral everyday, knetz adore her.

This is why Aespa blew up its because they stand out and actually take risks

I never thought Starship had it in them, tbh, but they are doing such a good job with IVE. It helps that they have 6 aces in one group, but they're doing all the right things, making the right moves.

Everyone wanted a high teen concept but I'm so glad we got ELEVEN.

Leeseo is beloved already, it's so good to see. She trended for having happy eyes that showed she was smiling underneath her mask, for chrissakes, she's got us all in her bag already lol. She's such a lovable kid.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Lesseo and liz actually beat yujin in fancam views yesterday. Lesseo even beat wonyoung yesterday.

Today wonyoung is having a huge lead but lesseo, yujin and liz have almost same views. Not bad for liz and lesseo.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• This is why Aespa blew up its because they stand out and actually take risks

Agreed. IVE grabbed me the same way aespa did. When aespa debuted I was so shook. The last debut that shook me before aespa was BP. For example, I liked ITZY on debut, but then they shook me on latter songs, while these three groups hit me from the start.

agree, the members are all charming. I really like Eleven so i watched all the performance that they had so far and because of that ive starts to get recommended a lot on my youtube. I get multiple videos with korean title and they gain views so quickly.

It's really great to see how much they're growing :pleading:

mKl7Ghm.png

• Lesseo and liz actually beat yujin in fancam views yesterday. Lesseo even beat wonyoung yesterday.

Today wonyoung is having a huge lead but lesseo, yujin and liz have almost same views. Not bad for liz and lesseo.

Amazing, I love to see that all the members are snatching people :pleading:

I think the blonde hair was an amazing idea for Liz. They could've played it wrong and she would've been seen at first as just another tall, talented member of IVE that fell into the shadows of Yujin and Wonyoung, but now she's standing out so much and knetz are crazy for her dimple, smile, beauty, voice, commenting on her hair, skin, etc. They found ways to make every member stick out.

Same with Rei's hair - she had long hair before debut and this shorter hairstyle actually is crazy good on her and makes her stick out. Her pigtails are so popular among fans.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I never thought Starship had it in them, tbh, but they are doing such a good job with IVE. It helps that they have 6 aces in one group, but they're doing all the right things, making the right moves.

Everyone wanted a high teen concept but I'm so glad we got ELEVEN.

Leeseo is beloved already, it's so good to see. She trended for having happy eyes that showed she was smiling underneath her mask, for chrissakes, she's got us all in her bag already lol. She's such a lovable kid.

I feel like they are all really going to take off when their reality show drops on the 6th, one thing I will give starship credit for is they have really been killing it in terms of the extra content they give their groups. Cravity's reality show is actually pretty high quality.

• I feel like they are all really going to take off when their reality show drops on the 6th, one thing I will give starship credit for is they have really been killing it in terms of the extra content they give their groups. Cravity's reality show is actually pretty high quality.

The show is going to be a hit, I can feel it. They were really very smart with everything they did for IVE's debut, and the show will make people fall in love with the girls' personalities and get to know them even better.

I still can't believe the group is called Cravity. I always think of crevices for some reason.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Lack of vocal talent? Lmao knetz are literally eating them up because they love their vocals.

I think that user is a troll, but still what a hilarious comment when IVE clearly have strong enough vocals AND distinctive voices.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Just need to see if they can keep the hype and success

post-produce group usually have big debut but they struggle then to maintain their initial start like AB6ix, pristin, weki meki, etc...

The thing is charting wise, pd groups debut high due to hype and then fall. Ive is doing the opposite, debuting low then rising bc their fandoms is 1) not big 2) no from izone if u knew how izone charted

• The thing is charting wise, pd groups debut high due to hype and then fall. Ive is doing the opposite, debuting low then rising bc their fandoms is 1) not big 2) no from izone if u knew how izone charted

charting can also be thanks to the hype

and AB6ix charted with their debut

they just did worst and worst with every cb once the wanna one hype around them died

that's why i prefer to wait at least 1 or 2 cb to make an opinion

before acting like AB6ix fan did claiming them as one of the most successfull post produce Group for at the end didn't do as well than their debut

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• i have liked their debut song, and i think every member is visual model material and very distingushable. But I need more material in their vocals, rap and dance. Their stage presence is good but won't say best. They will become biggest post produce group for sure, hopefully they become one of the top ggs of this gen

• Agree 100% with original post. There is something actually here that seems special.

I think Leeso is going to be the ace in the back pocket that saves this group at times when most groups would fold and decline.

Like Sistar they could possibly be a top 5 girl group of their generation. Everything is there. It's really going to be up to Starship on title track selection for future comebacks.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I feel like they have a lot of potential but it’s too early to tell cause the iz*one hype is still fresh.

Key example is Pristin, who were super successful debut year, but got mismanaged horribly

Gugudan is another example, they had Sejeong, who was way bigger than Wonyoung and Yujin and still couldn’t stay afloat.

I think Starship will manage IVE decently with good music and differentiate the members though, so I’m rooting for them!

• Liz seems to be a huge stan attractor for international fans, I've seen so many fans of her after WY, even more than Yujin!

They definitely have the potential, Starship needs to keep giving them good songs and good promotion and I can see them reaching SISTAR level of pubic interest, with a more dedicated fanbase

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• your font color is black with a black & grey background. How do you think that looks?

My background is not black and grey, it's white and grey so it looks fine.

ig4dWNH.png

What black and grey background?

mKl7Ghm.png

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!