[theqoo] Knetz first reaction to IVE - ELEVEN teaser

• source: [theqoo] Knetz first reaction to IVE - ELEVEN teaser

[Teaser] IVE(아이브) - ELEVEN - 스퀘어 카테고리
    https://m.youtu.be/DkhmW0uKgRw 12월 1일 싱글앨범 <ELEVEN> 데뷔 예정
    theqoo.net

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Comments:

1. The song sounds so damn good
    2. All of them are so pretty
    3. Oh, so it's not a high teen concept..?
    4. Whoa..
    5. Looking forward to it
    6. The video was well-made
    7. Whose voice is that
    8. The beat of the song is cool
    9. They look cool
    10. The members look really good
    11. That's really not how I thought the concept would be
    12. I wanted their debut song to be a little brighter than this
    13. The teaser is too vague, while the song with which the members were introduced was a lot better
    14. Good beat
    15. I like the song
    16. Wonyoung is so pretty in hot pink
    17. It's completely different from what I've expected
    18. The visuals are good
    19. Seriously, all the kids are so pretty
    20. Who is the girl in the green dress? Pretty
    21. I'm confused because it seems too different from what we've seen so far
    22. Is there any connection between the group and the number 11? They keep releasing teasers at 11 o'clock and the song is called ELEVEN. When I looked at the concept photos, it seemed like a very common concept, but when I saw the teaser, it has a luxurious feel.
    23. It sounds good
    24. Why is it not twelve(midnight)?
    25. I think the song will be good...
    26. The girls are so pretty and I think the song will be fun too
    27. Fresh
    28. Even though the teaser is short, I feel the song will be good
    29. Wow Jang Wonyoung is so pretty
    30. First of all, all of them are so pretty. When the song comes out, you should all give it a listen.
    31. The beat sounds good
    32. I don't know how the song will be yet, but the members are so pretty
    33. The teaser is so cool
    34. The girls are so pretty
    35. Wonyoung is so pretty....
    36. Reminds me of Everglow
    37. I can't be the only one who likes the beat and the song? The teaser colors look good too
    38. I've watched the teaser so many times that I've lost count already, it's so good
    39. I think overseas fans will like it
    40. Wonyoung is so pretty
    41. 8lsxxOp.png
    42. Reminds me of IZ*ONE's Fiesta music video.
    43. The teaser was released at 11?
    44. I wanted a fresh concept for Jang Wonyoung
    45. I thought it would be more like their intro video
    46. I think it's good and I like it and I'm looking forward to the song release
    47. I liked it more than I thought I would, so I keep re-watching the teaser.
    48. Did they change Wonyoung's makeup style?
    49. It's completely different from their introduction videos
    50. It's not the concept I was thinking of, but it's very pretty
    51. I think they're aiming at abroad
    52. The teaser is a bit vague... but I'm looking forward to it
    53. Wonyoung-ah!!!!!!
    54. I'm so excited
    55. Ahn Yujin's facial expressions are good
    56. 1Ztb244.gif
    57. I want to hear the whole song right now
    58. It's a pre-release song, right? Or the title?
    59. Wonyoung is crazy....
    60. The concept is surprising
    61. Good
    62. Next concept should be high teen
    63. I'm anticipating
    64. Awesome
    65. It would have been nice for them to debut with the concept of their HAVE WHAT WE WANT videos, but it's a teaser so...
    66. I like Yujin
    67. Yujin is so good
    68. LIDlCRd.gif

69. Oh Starship, why are you doing this?
    70. Show me more!!! We've seen so little, but the members are really pretty. Everyone is tall and beautiful.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• It worked! And thanks for the effort <3

• Is there any connection between the group and the number 11? They keep releasing teasers at 11 o'clock and the song is called ELEVEN.

I think it's just to be cute with the song title. Like Super Junior D&E released all of their teasers and announcements for their 10th anniversary album at either 10AM or 10PM. It's just fun synergy.

• What is comment 69. insinuating?

Glad the comments are overall positive for the girls

Some people in the comments were saying that the concept is not fresh enough for the girls and they were expecting a different concept (high teen) so I think it's that. A lot of people surprisingly are comparing them to Everglow.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Some people in the comments were saying that the concept is not fresh enough for the girls and they were expecting a different concept (high teen) so I think it's that. A lot of people surprisingly are comparing them to Everglow.

Oh but how did they expect a fresh concept especially with the teaser images screaming girl crush?

EXOEXIST - The 7th Album 2023.07.10
    https://i.postimg.cc/TYFk7v3d/letmeinexo-1.gif https://i.postimg.cc/G2XKvZf1/letmeinexo-2.gif

• Oh but how did they expect a fresh concept especially with the teaser images screaming girl crush?

Probably because of the cutesie member videos where we got introduced to them. Also, knetz were hoping for a high teen concept for them so I think some convinced themselves it would happen.

A lot of people want to see Wonyoung in a high teen concept.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Probably because of the cutesie member videos where we got introduced to them. Also, knetz were hoping for a high teen concept for them so I think some convinced themselves it would happen.

A lot of people want to see Wonyoung in a high teen concept.

I see...but the introductions videos weren't supposed to be the actual group concept

Let's see how the MV will turn out

EXOEXIST - The 7th Album 2023.07.10
    https://i.postimg.cc/TYFk7v3d/letmeinexo-1.gif https://i.postimg.cc/G2XKvZf1/letmeinexo-2.gif

• I see...but the introductions videos weren't supposed to be the actual group concept

Let's see how the MV will turn out

Yeah I know but some knetz really wanted them to be it seems

mKl7Ghm.png

• I think some people are just disappointed because they wanted a specific concept, but looking at the song itself, I think it's good, and that's the most important thing. I think when going into stuff like this, it's important to keep an open mind and not fixate on a specific concept. Going into this, I expected anything from dark, chic, girl crush to bright, cheerful, high teen. I enjoy all almost every concept in Kpop anyway, so whichever it turned out to be I knew I would be fine with it. My only concern was if the song would be noise music or not, and so far I think we are safe in that department. Although it's only 19 seconds, and who knows what it could sound like later. But if the worse thing someone could come up with to say about the song is that "its sounds generic" or "I was expecting another concept" then I'll take that as a win. Generic songs are usually the ones that do the best anyone because they generally tend to appeal to larger groups of people.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!