is this a clap back for what happened with Gaon in 2017?

• Greenlight… you are just assuming they greenlight it because you want to involve BigBang in it…

And BTS were not defenseless, whole Army defended them, the producers account got hacked and deleted… Hybe released a statement that they had nothing to do with the stage but Gaon

I want to involve bb in it? When they are at the centre of it. No matter how you twist and turn your words, bb members, their certain family members and employees were ALL responsible and "involved" in it. You don't think so, and still believe it was just the vips? You are welcome to continue doing that, I mean you ARE a fan.

And wowww! You are right, BTS got whole ARMY, while the plagiarism accusitions had... a big 3 company, big 3 influence, silence of bb members, public support of family members, a whole (plagiarism happy) fandom plus multiple other fandoms with all of K media!!

What an even match it is... because you are treating it like a game on a level field. And not a case of bullying that left the mark on the members themselves. So much so that their small company had to come forward to release a statement... about a fucking no signal screen.

Another thing? If the whole creative thing was so honestly the designer's... why didn't she or anyone else ever sued anyone? Bh or gaon?

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• Was I wrong? In a bunch of posts she was your only concern, but who started this mess in the first place?

The fact that you think the worst thing Seungri did was being a misogynist when in fact he's a POS that should rot in jail says a lot about how far you'd go defending your faves and everyone associated with them and yet you claim to be objective. And yes I'm taking this info from your posts before you try to say I'm making it up.

Why are you expecting someone who says "BTS getting hate is normal" to accept that their dumbass first post was not needed in this thread in the first place?

That one will go on and on for hours to defend everyone who is shading or hating on BTS. This is not something new.

• Why did you even feel the need to bring that up? “ BTS were not defenceless” what was the fking need? What was the fking need to bring up how the directors acc was hacked? What could you have implied from this? That BTS side put up a good fight against them too? Is that what you wanted to say? None of these things are fking relevant. But I am the one who is responsible for misinterpretations?

It’s honestly tiring atp to see the same comments said in 10 versions. We all know what went down and who is responsible for what. No amount of they didn’t know this, they didn’t outright say it is gonna magically change how it contributed to how BTS were treated.

I brought it up cause someone quoted me saying they were… nothing more nothing less… wasn’t talking about it until someone used this as an argument.

I also never implied that whatever the reason was, that it changes that they had to go through this…

If this how you took it, I apologize for it…wasn’t my intention… maybe I should have not bring it up.

• SandyBee3 you are one of the only users i have ever seen jump into a thread with an antagonistic opinion and then act like the victim when people are actually antagonized...

Who was I antagonizing with my opinion?

• Why you asking me? It’s not like you are talking to me to find a middle ground…

• "The MADE Tour producer and VIP’s were right to call out the similarities of the stage"

you think saying smtg like this about a situation that pretty much every army thinks was 100% unjustified isn't antagonistic? lol.

They were right to call out the similarities, not that they were right to blame or accuse and attack BTS … which is what Armys are mad about isn’t it ? That BTS got blamed and attacked for something that wasn’t their fault…. Which I agree, so how is that antagonizing ?

Them pointing out similarities wasn’t unjustified, VIP‘s blaming BTS for plagiarism was… which I have mentioned here again several times…

• Why you asking me? It’s not like you are talking to me to find a middle ground…

I don't need you to find the middle ground, thankfully. And I am asking you because you are campaigning for the copyrights of creative properties.

I am asking why would an adult professional use an open ended sns post to solve something that has the apparent potential to turn into an unjustified witch hunt... all without knowing even the first step of the behind the scene happenings?

Why not use law and let court give you your just rights?

• They were right to call out the similarities, not that they were right to blame or accuse and attack BTS … which is what Armys are mad about isn’t it ? That BTS got blamed and attacked for something that wasn’t their fault…. Which I agree, so how is that antagonizing ?

Them pointing out similarities wasn’t unjustified, VIP‘s blaming BTS for plagiarism was… which I have mentioned here again several times…

all the posts in this thread pointing out how stupid it was for her to try to stake claim on something so generic but you're still at square one...and you're asking how you're being antagonistic :suure:

• I don't need you to find the middle ground, thankfully. And I am asking you because you are campaigning for the copyrights of creative properties.

I am asking why would an adult professional use an open ended sns post to solve something that has the apparent potential to turn into an unjustified witch hunt... all without knowing even the first step of the behind the scene happenings?

Why not use law and let court give you your just rights?

A lawsuit would have been public as well, so how would that change anything? I don’t understand your argument…

I’m not campaigning for her copyrights … like I said, y’all keep on quoting me, I reply… everyone quoting me only cared about my opinion as to rather the director was at fault or not and ignored me stating that BTS didn’t deserve all this… so I reply according to that.

If I talk about Bananas, apples and kiwi’s but you only care about me talking about apples and only quote me for talking about apples… than I keep on talking about apples 🤷🏽‍♀️

• A lawsuit would have been public as well, so how would that change anything? I don’t understand your argument…

I’m not campaigning for her copyrights … like I said, y’all keep on quoting me, I reply… everyone quoting me only cared about my opinion as to rather the director was at fault or not and ignored me stating that BTS didn’t deserve all this… so I reply according to that.

If I talk about Bananas, apples and kiwi’s but you only care about me talking about apples and only quote me for talking about apples… than I keep on talking about apples 🤷🏽‍♀️

The court case would be about facts and not just mob mentality... public or not. Like can no signal screen even be copyrighted? Was Gaon at fault or BH? You don't think knowing answers to these questions are and were important?

I actually tried to discuss multiple points with you.. like how multiple other parties were at fault, not just vips and that BTS are not being petty when they are the victims themselves. And how just claiming "our hard work" doesn't make it so.

Not my fault, that you forgot about them. :shyy:

• all the posts in this thread pointing out how stupid it was for her to try to stake claim on something so generic but you're still at square one...and you're asking how you're being antagonistic :suure:

Yeah sure…

Having a different opinion = antagonizing … ok

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!