Do you think Rollin could at least have some mid-tier popularity back in 2017?

• If they actually gave it a proper concept?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like what is this dark theme haunted house concept?

♥ BRAVE GIRLS

They did it right with the remix, the MV is fun and fresh

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Haven't you heard what becomes of curious minds? — bravegifts: brave girls  rollin' new version🌴

Haven't you heard what becomes of curious minds? — bravegifts: brave girls  rollin' new version🌴

But I was thinking it could have been better if done with a proper bright fresh summer theme MV, like Sistar's MV for their summer tracks. And 2017 was the year Sistar disbanded so having Rollin with a summer theme would definitely make things a bit more livelier

:shake-it::shake-it::shake-it::shake-it:

But I guess everything happens for a reason and they are so popular now

:cutes::cutes::cutes::cutes:

• Hard to say... with Big 3 groups, it's the company that makes sure they get attention in the beginning, but with groups from lesser known companies, it's a little difficult.

You either have to be visually stunning, release the hottest song of the year, have a great management/promotion or just release a very good song at the right time.

I think what Brave Girls lacked was timing and a good promotion. If they had released the video back then with the military reaction, Rollin' would have been a big hit back then.

By the way, the summer theme mv is a good idea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!