Inconsistencies Against Former April Member Hyunjoo

• For starters, I would like to clarify that I am not affiliated with DSP Media, APRIL, or Lee Hyunjoo in any way.

Also, it is up to you to decide if I'm an April fan, Hyunjoo fan, or a mere bystander. There will be people disagreeing with me no matter what I say.

As most of you know, Hyunjoo who had been in April from 2015-2016, had accused her former members of bullying her. She claimed that she was bullied since 2014, up until her departure.However, 3 of the members, Naeun, Yena and Jinsol joined the company in 2015. For the other two, Chaewon and Somin joined the company in 2012 and 2011 respectively. Hyunjoo joined in 2014. The claims were, that Somin (for some reason is left out of many of these articles) was the one who started the bullying. Chaewon joined in to "get closer" to Somin. The thing is, Somin and Chaewon had known each other for 1-2 years, why would she need to get closer? A reason would be she just wanted to fit in or something, but it's a bit weird to say she wanted to become closer.

Secondly, Hyunjoo's brother said to exclude Chaekyung and Rachel, who joined the group in 2017. Chaekyung, Somin, Chaewon participated in Baby Kara in 2014, and Somin and Chaekyung was in Puretty from 2012-2014. Thus, why would Chaekyung be excluded? Wouldn't the older and more senior trainees all join in the bullying/stop it? One reason I could come up with is that Chaekyung is nice and doesn't want to be involved in that.

Next point, Naeun, Yena and Jinsol. They joined few months before debut, so how could they just start bullying Hyunjoo? She is older, and trained before them, how could they get away with bullying her in a country where age hierarchy is commonly practiced? You could say they were just brats from the start and joined in on the bullying, which brings me back to my previous point ; if newbies would bully Hyunjoo, why wouldn't Chaekyung join?

Lastly, it's a bit weird that Hyunjoo has never denied any accusations that April gave ; her literally disappearing on their first ever music show, her always accusing the other members of stealing her stuff and hitting her, and always skipping practice. April also gave a bunch of evidences of psychological counselling (which, is very bad considering they are all minors until Chaewon turned 20 in 2015), and Chaewon also had a medical certificate after she passed out in 2016.

I could give many more inconsistencies but I'll leave that to later, if this gains any traction. I hope this article was informative and if you disagree with anything, please kindly leave a comment and we can discuss it together. Have a good day, thank you!

• Is this a pann translation? Or from some other korean site? If not, allkpop forum already has some threads made by new accounts with zero posts trying to create a narrative that benefits April members and let me tell you, it doesn't change a thing.

Maybe try posting this in some popular korean sites, akp isn't relevant enough to save their careers

• Is this a pann translation? Or from some other korean site? If not, allkpop forum already has some threads made by new accounts with zero posts trying to create a narrative that benefits April members and let me tell you, it doesn't change a thing.

Maybe try posting this in some popular korean sites, akp isn't relevant enough to save their careers

but but AKP is the be all and end all of kpop!!!!

I thought the entire world knew that...

I happened to be the one made that thread and by no way my account was new.

It's already posted on popular Korean sites and gained some traction.

• Hyunjoo never made any accusations tho, she just confirmed what her brother was saying from his post that it is true. Which i don't give her wrong for because he was sued by the her company. All other evidence put fort was from the fandom which April members and the company tried to deny but again it was the fans that came back with evidence that refute what April members and the company was saying. There are pictures and dates to back everything up.

Honestly Hyunjoo is smart she isn't saying anything and she's just laying low. But April company and their members are idiots, everytime they post something it's like they are just digging themselves deeper in the scandal because of the inconsistency with their story. Which is why alot of the Korean fans are on Hyunjoo side.

• How are these inconsistencies? If I want to waste energy, I could disprove every “argument“ of you that supposedly unterline the inconsistency. What you are doing, is basically make assumptions

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!