In case people thought 1st and 2nd gen KPop was dead by now

• Yes, but actually no

BIG BANG, 2PM, SHINee, U-KISS, FTISLAND, CNBLUE, Apink, Brave Girls, Block B and MYNAME who debuted as 2nd gen groups still exist and havn't disbanded yet

T-ARA never officialy disbanded and some member are still somehow together (and there is a rumored comeback, or was it even allready?)

Beast, rebranded as HIGHLIGHT still exists

SUPER JUNIOR, EPIK HIGH, SHINHWA and TVXQ who debuted as 1st gen groups still exist and havn't disbanded yet

Kangta, who debuted as 1st gen idol is still working

Luna, Amber, CL, Minzy, Park Bom, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon who debuted as 2nd gen idol still work

You can't tell me that 1st and 2nd gen died yet if these people are still out there dropping music

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• T-ARA never officialy disbanded and some member are still somehow together (and there is a rumored comeback, or was it even allready?)

It happened and it was awesome especially considering 4 years of hiatus.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The queens :lover3:

• I thought Kangta was the only one of the group who would be still releasing music

Kangta was more popular when H.O.T disbanded so it's understandable why you think he's the only one still around.

External Content youtu.be

• Kangta was more popular when H.O.T disbanded so it's understandable why you think he's the only one still around.

External Content youtu.be

Actually I first ever heard that there exist someone called Kangta as I was watching a video on Youtube where Jun of A.C.E went to "I Can See Your Voice" before he debuted and he went there as Kangta-doppelganger saying that his family told him from little on how much he would remind everyone of Kangta. This is one reason why 1 of his nicknames is "Sungcheon-Kangta" since he is from Sungcheon and everyone thinks he would look like Kangta.

I didn't payed much more attention to anyone of H.O.T than that till that day as an ex member of Crayon Pop married a guy called Heejun, who was member of H.O.T

Earlier in 2021 I than randomly stumbled across a second Youtube-channel wich is run by SM Entertainment and that had an MV of Kangta on it and so I randomly got into his music after I clicked on it, since I remembered the name from somewhere and realised it was the guy that Jun of A.C.E admires a lot. haha

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Psy's threatening a comeback next year:

External Content www.instagram.com

• Don't forget 2AM and B1A4 both even released new content this month.

External Content youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

I'm really glad that 2nd gen is still pretty active. Especially for 2Nd Gen GGs considering how common GGs disbandment.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!