Who is the 2nd best Girl Group rap line of 4th gen?

• Who has the 2nd best gg rap line of 4th gen?

I thought it might be Everglow but I’ve heard a couple nugus may be up in the ranks as well. I hear Secret Number come up a lot but idk them very well. I love rap so I’m really curious, and I never really hear people raving about any gg in particular having a great rap line except Pixy.

If you can leave links, I’d appreciate it!

———-

I know I’ll get asked these 2 things so I’ll answer in the OP

1. The first place spot goes to Pixy. I’ll put some links in a spoiler if you want proof

2. Yes. Soyeon is the best female rapper in 4th gen by far, but (G)i-dle doesn’t apply because Soyeon is their only rapper: (G)i-dle has a rapper, not a rap-line. I’m not singling them out, this is for any group with only 1 rapper.

• For me it's Everglow. I feel that E:U is the 2nd best GG rapper after Soyeon, and Aisha herself is pretty good too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For me it's Everglow. I feel that E:U is the 2nd best GG rapper after Soyeon, and Aisha herself is pretty good too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I definitely thought it would go to Everglow because of E:U! She’s really good and she’s written nice verses before, as well. So yeah, for now I’m inclined to say it goes to Everglow

• lol yes, i watched the pixy videos and just got attracted to them- and yesss awesome women rule my life lmao

you’re lucky you found them now! they only debuted earlier this year and have like 5 songs. I think they’ll have a comeback soon so you’re timing is really good

• Secret Number have Jinny who is, imo, one of the best rappers of 4th gen but she’s the only rapper so their case is similar to G-idle’s hence they don’t apply here.

If you want to listen to her rap, I would recommend their b-side, Privacy.

Yes I’ve heard people mention them when they talking about girl groups with good rappers! She’s definitely up there somewhere

• you’re lucky you found them now! they only debuted earlier this year and have like 5 songs. I think they’ll have a comeback soon so you’re timing is really good

i am lucky ;)) ty for creating this thread tho- i'll support their new cb <33

• that begs an interesting question...

if a group only has one excellent rapper (per Gidle) why isn't that considered a rap line?

is the very phrase [x- line] imply more than one?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!