When did Twice become soo boooorrinng!

• They're literally teaching us about science in their new comeback ;(

Jyp ent. is really never going to give up that girl next door quirky concept with them, are they? They really don't care that Twice is a senior group now and it's time to evolve from that quirky concept, it's getting too stale.

And the lyrics of that song got me cringing, especially the first part. Einstein did what???

JYPE is really all about playing it safe to the grave with them, milk tf out of their old fans... New fans can fk off.

Then they take the milked cash and invest more into straykids and their new gg. Now I know why got7 bailed on them, they really don't know how to maintain groups for the long term. Just milk them dry while they're young and drain what's left of them into younger groups when they start loosing momentum.

And the worst part is that I heard some nice bops in their album. Who tf selected scientist for their freaking title track??!

It's real sad that they used to be up there with bts and bp, now they've lost their excitement factor. And I'm sure the girls will really be bummed about it.

• While OP is a big bitch in many ways, a lot of this is true. Scientist is a boring song and you would be lying to yourself if you said it's a title track up to their standards. It's a strange choice, it was like they selected it purely based on the a-list line up on the billing.

Tommy Brown/Anne Marie may sound nice on the poster, but when you hear the song and realise it's pretty stale and boring toss those names out and send them packing.

Even as a b-side this wouldn't be the best song on the album. Jyp needs to bring someone in with fresh idea's and a better ear I' afraid.

• While OP is a big bitch in many ways, a lot of this is true. Scientist is a boring song and you would be lying to yourself if you said it's a title track up to their standards. It's a strange choice, it was like they selected it purely based on the a-list line up on the billing.

Tommy Brown/Anne Marie may sound nice on the poster, but when you hear the song and realise it's pretty stale and boring toss those names out and send them packing.

Even as a b-side this wouldn't be the best song on the album. Jyp needs to bring someone in with fresh idea's and a better ear I' afraid.

I dont entirely disagree with you

:wellr::wellr::wellr:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Twice tries a mature concept = people complain

Twice tries a cuter concept = people complain

Some of you need to go and touch grass

Exactly

Moral of the story, if you don’t even stan Twice, then what type of concepts or music they come out with should be none of your concern, PERIODT

• This is a song for Japan right?

That is what Japanese fans are into.

• True. I think most of their songs are boring and not my style. I think their concept got boring for everyone lately since nobody wants to say women in early 20 or middle twenties act like young teenage girls.

Why would JYPE stop selling the next door image? Because Twice can't be saved by a girl crush concept or any other concept.

I feel like JYPE will just milk Twice like a cash cow until they won't renew with this crappy company.

• True. I think most of their songs are boring and not my style. I think their concept got boring for everyone lately since nobody wants to say women in early 20 or middle twenties act like young teenage girls.

Why would JYPE stop selling the next door image? Because Twice can't be saved by a girl crush concept or any other concept.

I feel like JYPE will just milk Twice like a cash cow until they won't renew with this crappy company.

Explain how they are acting like young teenage girls in Scientist quickly. Twice doesn't need to be "saved" by girl crush concept, they are outdoing Itzy in every single metric there is.

I don't know how they could mess this up, the album is full of amazing songs. The company had one choice and it's hard to understand their choices.

That said, people are taking this thread bait easily

• Not going to hold you…the song wasn’t slapping like how I thought it would. I thought jype would hold off with these kind of concepts for a while and make them transition to something like “perfect world” for a longer period of time which honestly should have been a Korean release with a Korean stage(s) as it suits a Korean audience more then a Japanese one (strong female images aren’t preferred in Japan). They should also be giving them solo promotions by now. Jype got it all backwards :pepe-sad:

• i just gotta say this is a weird title track choice. It is not as bright as their songs in the beginning stage and it is also not catchy enough..

Though i really dig Mina's deep voice. Omg finally JYP gives more lines to Mina after so long

• Exactly

Moral of the story, if you don’t even stan Twice, then what type of concepts or music they come out with should be none of your concern, PERIODT

Oh, so because we don't "stan" a group, we shouldn't comment on their music? Get out of here, you idiot fascist.

• Oh, so because we don't "stan" a group, we shouldn't comment on their music? Get out of here, you idiot fascist.

fascist??? I don't even think you know what that means if you're using the word like that. If you want to be dramatic about not liking their music, by all means go ahead, but don't get upset when people tell you to knock it off or don't like it.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• fascist??? I don't even think you know what that means if you're using the word like that. If you want to be dramatic about not liking their music, by all means go ahead, but don't get upset when people tell you to knock it off or don't like it.

Aren't you supposed to tell that other person that^? And I didn't even say I didn't like the song.

And I know what fascist means, and its usage here is apt. So KNOCK IT OFF.

• Aren't you supposed to tell that other person that^? And I didn't even say I didn't like the song.

And I know what fascist means, and its usage here is apt. So KNOCK IT OFF.

yes because a random person on a forum totally has the power to silence you. Got it :rolleyes: It's no different than telling someone not be rude or mean. They aren't forcing you to do shit.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• i really like scientist. i feel like either way twice can't win. if it's mature and hard hitting, people want them to go back to bright and cute. they do bright and cute and then people are complaining that they're not doing a mature concept.

weren't people saying alcohol free flopped and was boring too???? :rolleyes:

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• yes because a random person on a forum totally has the power to silence you. Got it :rolleyes: It's no different than telling someone not be rude or mean. They aren't forcing you to do shit.

You don't know what you're talking about. You're just saying something that sounds good just to sound good. She is trying to silence any kind of criticism. You're an idiot if you go along with that.

• This thread contains 43 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!