Posts by kpopbandit

The video of her smoking has been deleted and the accusations of her bullying and beating up kids in her neighbourhood have also been deleted. But the damage have been done.

I was really looking forward to her debut, hopefully they over look it but from how judgemental knetz can be, she'll probably lose online support. Such high potentials gone to waste.

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/163278/

On a different note, can somebody tell me if the final debut group would be temporary or permanent?

I made a thread about Twice scientists being arguably the worst Twice title track ever because of how bland it sounds.... And it's currently a massive flop on charts (Fk Anne Marie, stoopid bishh)

People were saying in the thread how Twice can't win with either cute or girl crush concept. But you people forgot how much of a bop cry for me was and it seemed so natural for them not forced at all.

Unlike the new edm style girl crush or the hip hop style that would look off on them, or the fusion they've been doing mixing cute with retro and mature, which I think is still them playing it safe.

Cry for me on the other hand had the excitement factor, and I really anticipated them experimenting more with that sound this year but...

Someone said JYPE needed new ears in their company especially when it came to Twice, and I think they're right.

People think I'm trolling Twice when I criticize them, but I'm only a casual fan that actually want them to do well.

They're literally teaching us about science in their new comeback ;(

Jyp ent. is really never going to give up that girl next door quirky concept with them, are they? They really don't care that Twice is a senior group now and it's time to evolve from that quirky concept, it's getting too stale.

And the lyrics of that song got me cringing, especially the first part. Einstein did what???

JYPE is really all about playing it safe to the grave with them, milk tf out of their old fans... New fans can fk off.

Then they take the milked cash and invest more into straykids and their new gg. Now I know why got7 bailed on them, they really don't know how to maintain groups for the long term. Just milk them dry while they're young and drain what's left of them into younger groups when they start loosing momentum.

And the worst part is that I heard some nice bops in their album. Who tf selected scientist for their freaking title track??!

It's real sad that they used to be up there with bts and bp, now they've lost their excitement factor. And I'm sure the girls will really be bummed about it.

This is the first time ever in kpop history that a single kpop girl group can be pick as the number one without any debate or fan war.

They've literally conquered in everything aspect, digitally, physically, sns... No one comes close. They're setting new record for girl groups every freaking day.

During snsd time, they had 2ne1 as a close competitor. And only took over when 2ne1 went for a long break and never came back.

But with Blackpink they had Twice but have solidly implanted their name as number one even though their "formal" competitors are still very active.

Now blackpink are at a point of competing with the biggest kpop group, and that's bts. And I feel blackpink might actually overtake one day with the rate at which they're growing.

Blackpink has paved the way for the new generation of girl groups. They're all following their footsteps currently...

JYPE might be the worst entertainment company when it comes to managing artists, especially in the long run. (No wonder Got7 fled lol..)

I'm utterly distraught on what they are doing or rather have been doing to Twice since 2018.... It's like they don't know what direction to take anymore.

They had the biggest girl group in their hands and just like they did with Wonder Girls, they panicked and started making stupid decisions.

-Started pumping out way too many content, at the cost of the girls health.

-Were too scared to mature their image at the risk of losing home fans, but did a weird mix of mature and cute to appeal to foreign fans. (Didn't do much either).

We all thought they planned on keeping Twice for mainly the Asian audience (which was fine) but now all of a sudden they're releasing an all English album, out of the blue???

They spent all these years shying away from the international market just to pull a fast one and dive head first into it? No build up, nothing.

I hate to say it but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's like JYPE is really trying to milk Twice dry and they're not even being creative about it. It's all just a quick cash grab to them.

Twice didn't deserve any of this, they had so much potential and still do. But as long as JYPE keeps being JYPE.... It might be to late to salvage the damages done to their image.

I really hope they'll be able to beat the 7yrs girl group curse at this rate.