ANOTHER ONE [ Celeb bf allegedly abandons gf and fled overseas after getting her pregnant]

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-peek::pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

full story:

Hi, I ask for your understanding for riding the recent trending news about a famous actor. I'm writing this post to inform the public that there are even more trash bastards in the entertainment industry than famous celebrity K who trending in the rankings.

Six years ago, I was in a relationship with my boyfriend L and got pregnant after taking wrong birth control. As a college student, it would've been hard to raise the child at such a young age and didn't have money to do abortion which I couldn't do at the time because it was illegal and I would've needed a guardian/boyfriend to accompany me. As as soon as my boyfriend found out I was pregnant, he cut off contact.

I remember his words at the time boasting that he had a cousin as a famous announcer J who had just been promoted at broadcasting company K at the time. I was able to get his katalk ID from a colleague of mine that was his junior and sent his cousin a message and told him I couldn't contact my boyfriend L. I explained the situation and begged for his help because I was running out of time but announcer J sat on the sidelines as a bystander due to legal implications.

I was able find L's brother-in-law H's IG account who was a singer in Japan and sent him a message. I explained the situation and asked for his help too because I was running out time but I never heard back from him either.

In the end, L never contacted me until this day. I remember being in shock and was devastated after I heard that he was leaving for planned studies in France at the time. I felt sorry for the baby but I couldn't raise it on my own so I urgently borrowed money from acquaintances and asked a friend to stand in as my boyfriend. After the incident I had to receive psychiatric and outpatient treatment because of the huge shock. Even until today, I'm unable to live my daily life without medication.

As time went by, I accidentally found out L got married around last year and found out about L's wife's IG account. I was still living with the pain so I was so angry that he was living well. I contacted his wife to reveal everything that happened in the past. She said she would pay for the cost of the surgery if I had hospital records and proofs to confirm I got the abortion. I told her I just wanted a sincere apology from him for cutting off contact but she kept pushing depositing the entire surgery fee to my account.

Until now, I have yet to receive a sincere apology from L. My body and mind are already broken so I want nothing more from him. I just wanted to hear a sincere apology from him for avoiding his responsibility by hiding behind his family for 6 years.

AVvXsEgqL7zlg_O4LYHBVLaP6aRD5tUEhFmRhcq9RLCZLDNxMrsix-SK5jJMFvf33yxOYrG8cxp0kObpqWVyjVUDSEmBna7BExyX3BodJTnCp9bW-bT7LZgugglPNeMZmGCHvGn3Qh-gkja057DaMCFIteWRC1v09iTW1_XkKdWUCCr9O5Xf5ZxLiH4pXselEA=s320

1. [+386, -9] No, did anyone read the article first before writing a comment? She's saying she tried to contact him and went as far as reaching out to the people around him but they all turned their backs. Why is everyone dragging and cursing her for the "bystander" comment. Is she supposed to deal with a pregnancy on her own when it takes two?? Really sick and tired of seeing the double standards on women.
    2. [+370, -1] Let's take this opportunity and expose all the dirty ba$tard trash men in the entertainment industry ~ ㅡㅡ
    3. [+366, -11] Wow, how can that boyfriend's family be so trash??! If get a call like that about my dongsaeng or family member, I'll make sure to get in contact with him to reach out to her. His family is not that simple either..
    4. [+213, -0] Just like the school bullying, I hope all these dirty bastards are outed one after the otherㅋㅋㅋㅋ. The entertainment industry is really getting a shake up this year ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    5. [+200, -1] Let's open up the flood gates of hell for all dirty celebrities and athletes ㅋㅋㅋ. This is just the beginning.
    6. [+147, -2] Wow...I really hope this becomes the #MeToo of the entertainment industry. I just can't stand seeing celebrities that ruined lives living well. I'm so sick of it! We need to stop being disillusioned by celebrities images.
    7. [+88, -103] Saying he's a bystander is a bit..ㅋㅋ...it's not like that's his real brother, he's just the cousin.
    8. [+25, -0] The wife's responseㅋㅋㅋ daebak..
  • BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “ANOTHER ONE” to “ANOTHER ONE [ Celeb bf allegedly abandons gf and fled overseas after getting her pregnant]”.
  • Guess we'll find out how many idols/actors secretly became a father. :eyes:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• :pepewhat:

And people said Im too judgmental for saying unwanted pregnancies are too rampant among kcelebs

srsly there are BC pills for men too on the market atm

If you dont want kids, get on it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ISTG, they do this for the murder mystery drama WHO DUN IT.

Seriously, can they just name them instead of making the rest of us play fill-in-the-blanks? It causes a huge witch hunt and even people who had nothing to do with it get dragged. They're trying to cancel them anyway - why only go halfway?

Sorry, annoyed at the notion of another cancel spree.

• ISTG, they do this for the murder mystery drama WHO DUN IT.

Seriously, can they just name them instead of making the rest of us play fill-in-the-blanks? It causes a huge witch hunt and even people who had nothing to do with it get dragged. They're trying to cancel them anyway - why only go halfway?

Sorry, annoyed at the notion of another cancel spree.

i think its bcos they are avoiding being sued for defamation

• Makes me appreciate real men like Bobby exists.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• It sound like other actor, it's way too specific and nobody here can pinpoint an idol that just have the time to study abroad 6 years ago (unless he left the group) but return to continue a career in Korea

• External Content youtu.be

• Y'all might wanna start getting the prayer circles ready for your faves cos the tea is being poured lawd :pepegrin:

Honestly I would be sad ofc but I don’t understand these fans who still want to support piece of trash. If my fave gets exposed, I would be happy since that means I can save a lot of time and energy on a not worthy person

• They're saying that the guy is a fencer and I've just recently watched the Return of Superman where two famous fencers that got married recently were guests and I got such good vibes from them and ugh if it's one of them...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• They're saying that the guy is a fencer and I've just recently watched the Return of Superman where two famous fencers that got married recently were guests and I got such good vibes from them and ugh if it's one of them...

I just checked and the guy that both me and all the kids fell in love with got married in 2018 and not last year. The other guy got married in 2019.

Now I can still enjoy those clips.

I found another famous fencer that got married last year, but I don't think it's him either because the other details don't seem to match.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited 2 times, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• take care of the baby yourself if you can afford it or just get an abortion then, why are you running after a man who doesn't want to be a father. It's pointless.

• take care of the baby yourself if you can afford it or just get an abortion then, why are you running after a man who doesn't want to be a father. It's pointless.

Hi sexism in person, missed you. How is it going with blaming the victim and all? I mean it sounds like a personal problem right ☺️

• Hi sexism in person, missed you. How is it going with blaming the victim and all? I mean it sounds like a personal problem right ☺️

Lmao They are not victims if it's not rape, they know full well they are going to get pregnant if they receive their seed. these women are so stupid.

• Lmao They are not victims if it's not rape, they know full well they are going to get pregnant if they took their seed. these women are so stupid.

Oh yes, give me more misogyny! You are doing it so good! You could be Trump‘s sister with that level of hatred for women

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!