Itzy claims another one

• This guy use to HATE Itzy.

Now hes in love.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ryujin and Chaeryeong can do that to a man.

emanresu you might like this.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• im casually waiting for the eng subs to show up for this vid

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yuna is definitely looking GOOD in this video.

• mr b is that you ? have you finally fallen for a 4th gen group ?

• mr b is that you ? have you finally fallen for a 4th gen group ?

I love the members but their music is a little iffy right now. Some of it I like some of it I don't. I cant go into stan mode until the music gets there for me.

But I'd marry Ryujin and Chaeryeong in a heartbeat.

• I love the members but their music is a little iffy right now. Some of it I like some of it I don't. I cant go into stan mode until the music gets there for me.

See you and I are on opposite directions with them on the music.

You started of strong with Icy and have been feeling the latest ones less.

While me Wannabe was a knockout and Not Shy was my favorite title yet.

We agree on the girls though.

Well maybe you're not into Yuna as much as me.

• True. Their first two singles were more experimental sounding to me that's why I liked them more. Icy is still my favorite. For some reason it reminds me of Rum Pum Pum Pum style.

Their next too singles were ok. They just weren't weird enough for me.

And Yuna has grown on me a lot. Every comeback she gets prettier. Shes my #3 right now.

• I love the members but their music is a little iffy right now. Some of it I like some of it I don't. I cant go into stan mode until the music gets there for me.

marriage ??? They're young enough to be your daughters lol

But hey who am I to judge a fellow pimp...

Pimp life high five

• marriage ??? They're young enough to be your daughters lol

But hey who am I to judge a fellow pimp...

Pimp life high five

Does it really matter? Even if I was the same age as them I still wouldn't have a chance.

It's just talk.

Edited once, last by Drew_B ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!