No 4rd gen girl group can top itzy in dance and stage presence

• Official Post

*4th

And yeah, I agree. I always enjoy seeing their performances. Other girl groups with difficult choreos tend to focus on elegance and gracefulness, but with ITZY it's just SUPER hardcore. You have to appreciate the time and effort it takes to learn and practice to perform them because it obviously takes alot of it to be able to pull stuff like this off.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• have you seen chaeyeon dance ? snd if so you still think Yeji dances better than CY?

i believe ryujin dances better than chaeyeon.

and tbh. yeji, chaeryeong, and chaeyeon are all on the same level to me.

itzy its the best gg ever when it comes to dance, its literally unprecedented.

not to say other ggs dont have insane dances, but itzy took it to a new level and yall cant deny that.

but

in stage presence a ot of other ggs do better lol. 2ne1, snsd, gidle etc

.................. where are we now ..................

• really? Ryujin who is not even the main dancer of Itzy...

On what basis do you judge that? (I'm not trying to start something genuinely curious)

• What about Loona? I thought Itzy was the undisputed performance champs in all of Kpop not just 4th gen, but when i saw some of Loona's performances... :wow::wow::wow:

• really? Ryujin who is not even the main dancer of Itzy...

On what basis do you judge that? (I'm not trying to start something genuinely curious)

to this day im so confused with main dancer, lead dancer etc they all seem the same to me.

the way ur saying that makes it seem like she cant dance lol.

just cuz she's not listed as the top dancer of itzy on kprofiles or whatever doesnt mean she's not at the top.

and its a matter of onion who we think is the best dancer when it comes to grps like itzy lol when all of then dance so amazing. some will say yeji, some ryujin, not so many chaeryeong and yuna, and im sorry but lia does not deserve the best/lead/main dancer title lol, although she's doing very well.

imo ryujin deserves the best dancer of itzy/4th gen title cuz her moves are the most powerful ive seen (and yes ive seen chaeyeon's stuff and while she's amazing, im sorry but ryujin is another level

ima link some stuff here which proves what im saying

^^ yeji has done stuff like this too, at the same level od difficulty and slayed, but overall ryujin's moves are more powerful.

What about Loona? I thought Itzy was the undisputed performance champs in all of Kpop not just 4th gen, but when i saw some of Loona's performances... :wow::wow::wow:

they are, itzy's the top gg ever when it comes to dance.

and yes loona's dance practices are insane, i still havent recovered from their cherry bomb cover

idk why lol the dance practices are insane, but the performances dont exactly live up to those.

look i mean if u think loona have better performances then fine lol its a matter of opinion.

• What do you mean all rounders here? Vocals? Rap? They're the best about dance only among 4th gen.

I think they are the best all around. They have it all; vocals, rap and dance skill. They even have some of the best concepts and visuals.

• Like I said I'm never discrediting an idol performance or skills or lack thereof

I never said Ryujin can't dance - the question posed by the OP is best 4th gen GG dancer/stage presence and we've sorta gone off on a tangent because I actually do agree with the OP that Itzy does have the best dancing - stage presence I'll have to think about but dancing wise no problem...

In regards to the Ryujin as best dancer issue - obviously its not my job to prove one way or another thus I asked for your opinion and I understand where you are coming from. I apologize if I made it seem that I thought Ryujin can't dance that was not my intention.

Besides power in one's dance are there any other factors which you consider Ryujin to be better than Chaeyeon or even her fellow members Chaeryoung or Yeji?

(and again I truly just want to listen to a different opinion I'm not trying to discredit you or Itzy or Ruyin or whatever just trying to have a discussion lol

• I think they are the best all around. They have it all; vocals, rap and dance skill. They even have some of the best concepts and visuals.

I would say Gidle is better all rounders both vocals, concepts, rap. They're always praised for strong stage presence. Miyeon is top visual in all Korean forums. And they even have producer lines.

• not so many chaeryeong and yuna, and im sorry but lia does not deserve the best/lead/main dancer title lol, although she's doing very well.

imo ryujin deserves the best dancer of itzy/4th gen title cuz her moves are the most powerful ive seen (and yes ive seen chaeyeon's stuff and while she's amazing, im sorry but ryujin is another level

Funny that u say no one takes chaeryeong's name as the best dancer in 4th gen. I think almost all dance experts will put her over ryujin. There is a reason why she is the main dancer while ryujin is a lead.

U can prefer ryujin but saying she is on a different level is delusional.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• I would say Gidle is better all rounders both vocals, concepts, rap. They're always praised for strong stage presence. Miyeon is top visual in all Korean forums. And they even have producer lines.

Okay and that's your opinion. I don't really follow Gidle all that much. I just really enjoy Itzy and that's all the k-pop is about enjoying your faves :)

• sorry if i came off too strong, ik u didnt mean ryujin cant dance lol

and ahem i have changed my mind :marge: i have rewatched some of chaeyeon's stages/freestyles/etc

and i feel like her ability to freestyle, and SLAY omg makes her the top 4th gen dancer. but her popping/power ability is the same as ryujin's, tbh i feel like ryujin is the best as popping/power, period. though ive seen sometimes yeji and chaeryeong can go to her level they dont do it often.

and yes i do, gracefulness, expressions, and all etc, but all of them are top tier in that rso really the only thing left is power moves lol

• This thread contains 61 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!