What's the best insult or comeback you've given to someone?

• Whether in real life or here on AKP what's the best insult or comeback that you've personally given?

I'll give one that I wrote on this forum recently:

someone was upset that thread was derailing and the mods weren't doing anything about it and they left a comment about how the thread is still open nd the forum sucks

My reply was to the effect of if I put a bowl of dog-shit out and someone comes to eat it, who's to blame: the person who put the bowl out or the shit-eater?

• Errr alot of things irl.. I'm use to snapback commenting and roasting so most of time I don't have to think about it as its common where I grew up and around my family and certain friends but alot of it comes out harsh or a little reckless, so depending who I'm around I have to catch myself as i know people arent as thick skinned as me, its kinda a 'don't start what you can't finish situation' with me but it's not serious, I'm not malicious with it I just react automatically, it's usually just really funny.

Online not much.. Cause typing can be a pain cause I type slow, so the moment will pass quickly lol

One I remember was a while ago, it was more funny cause they didn't get it at first... We were talking about our families and shit.

They said, "too bad your mother didn't know about safe sex,"

(there's 4 if us in my family from 3 different dad's, 3 of which were conceived while using protection tho lol)

I said "too bad your mother didn't swallow, but I'm sure she's learnt her lesson now though"

Helps to know that this person is an only child.. lol

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover

• I argue w/ ppl on youtube sometimes. My proudest argument was one w/ an arianator who kept replying to ppl who didnt like sweetner abt how it was a good album and whatnot. I typed up like 3 paragraphs to rebuttal all their arguments and they just deleted all their replies. i felt so proud lmao

My first argument on twitter is also one of my proudest. It was abt the mino and 97ers incident and the OP ended up hiding my tweets and was just sending me clown emojis instead of supporting their claim :yesr:

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• this is the kind of stuff that i want...its funny in a joking way and isnt like too outrageous

• i remember this. but it was in real life and on norwegian (does not sound good in english) and also needs a lot of backstory sooooo

go on do share translate as best as you its hard sometimes to get the nuances right but give it shot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!