Being a Teume on AKP is unhealthy (essay)

• (not at me creating a thread to cry after the war happened)
    Like seriously why do y'all hate this much Treasure and/or Teumes?

(be ready for a long read)

I mean I saw many users saying "teumes are a toxic fandom", "they always bash enhypen"... But how? We are like barely active here, we almost never breathe on this forum but apparently still manage to annoy so much people. I see many people from other fandom keep saying "Treasure flops", "Treasure untalented", "Treasure boring" on these anon threads like as it's the first thing they think of. Even on hiatus for almost one year Treasure still lives rent free in many haters head without any teume saying anything before :pepenomad:

Of course Teumes are triggered when so many people bring Treasure (and teumes) out of nowhere to bash/trash them.

If you go on the Anons section you'll see many threads about Treasure...

unknown.png
    unknown.png

And I don't even talk about the responses in these threads... So many "negative" comments...

I do this thread mostly because I'm pissed about so many comments that try to make us look like the worst fandom ever when we don't even fart on the forum. Yes, we come to defend Treasure on different threads (some teumes can be mean yes lol, but don't think that the other fandoms here aren't mean at all, some teumes can be mean for a reason) but it's only when Treasure/Teumes are trashed.

We don't care about other groups but AKP users keep comparing Treasure to Enhypen and it's getting really stupid.

Beyond all that shit, from all the messages I could read about Treasure, you can clearly tell that some are completely out of this world and far from the reality, I don't speak as a biased guy but... When some say that Treasure has zero talent, can't sing live, are boring on stage, bad performers, bad dancers and all... It's a bit too much, a bit extra lmaooo

Everyone have their own taste but dragging the same group over and over on every freakin threads of this forum is pathetic. You can dislike a group but you don't have to let this group lives rent free in your mind.

It's clearly a kind of obsession for some users here, they always bring Treasure somewhere to shade a little bit here and there- I mean if you don't drag Treasure you can't live? I have to understand because sometimes it seems so. And the fact that it's always passive aggressive kinda messages, like if you dare reply you'll be seen as someone delulu or a hater or something...

Whatever Sassy GIF - Whatever Sassy Ugh GIFs

I read a lot of people always putting teumes as the evil side of the story "Nobody called Treasure untalented"- "No one trashed Treasure in the first place"- like seriously? We wouldn't be that aggressive if no one was shitting on Treasure... It's SO annoying that kind of behavior. No wonder there are so few teumes here.

It's like Treasure is the free punch bag of the entire kpop industry, can't y'all just focus on your fave? Because this comparison between Enhypen and Treasure, these shady messages here and there against Treasure, these useless and unfair threads (hello ripia :pepe-sad: ) are pretty ridiculous.

Or at least, admit that some of y'all are just haters and don't pretend you're angels.

I feel like Treasure and Teumes have zero consideration, zero support, are not welcome at all here.
    Being a teume is like belonging to the dark side, being an unwanted child or something. :pepe-comfy:

A question to teumes here: how does it feel to be a teume on AKP?

A question to haters:
    is trashing treasure a daily routine? Do you take course to become like that?

How was this read? Awful? Just think about me, as a Teume, reading all these shits on Anons threads for 11 pages, you'll feel better.
    (I don't pretend being the kindest but at least I don't bash here and there for fun the same group over and over)

Should I make a Treasure appreciation thread next? :pepelove1:

(it took me more than one hour to write this- I can't- This thing was just my point of view y'all- Don't hate me (or do but assume afterwards))

• Just don't go to the anon section.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just…don’t go to the anon section? Not trying to be rude OP but getting this triggered over this is weird. Treasure will be more than fine no matter what a few trolls say on a forum. It really isn’t that serious lol.

• Those threads were created after you all talked shit about Enhypen there. Did you expect everyone to kiss your faves' asses? And don't act like a victim when you dragged Enha for hours and called them untalented, said they have no stage presence, lied that they had plastic surgery, etc.

disgusting-rpdr.gif

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• Just don't go to the anon section.

Just…don’t go to the anon section? Not trying to be rude OP but getting this triggered over this is weird. Treasure will be more than fine no matter what a few trolls say on a forum. It really isn’t that serious lol.

Not at you pretending it never happened anywhere else.

I don't talk only about on the anons section, it's the same when there are treasure related (or sometimes not even treasure related) threads in kpop section.

• Not at you pretending it never happened anywhere else.

I don't talk only about on the anons section, it's the same when there are treasure related (or sometimes not even treasure related) threads in kpop section.

People are a lot nicer outside of that section. Every group has people that are not into them. You will see a lot less dumb statements if you don't use that section.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'll be honest here, don't care about Treasure, don't even know what their music is like nor do I want to find out.

But, if you feel this strongly about what AKP anons are doing to Treasure, maybe take a few steps back from those sections and focus on your guild thread only.

I know, trust me. Anons love to shit on other people and other groups because they are insecure little bishes that don't have the guts to come out on their main and say it. Ignore those shits. They are little less than a skid mark for a snail caught under a tire.

For your sanity, please ignore them. They don't mean shit.

And I say this as someone who never heard a Treasure song, but has been a target of attacks by anons, both personally and them attacking Twice.

• Not at you pretending it never happened anywhere else.

I genuinely haven’t seen anything Treasure related in the kpop section that is particularly bad. Just a few trolls here and there that aren’t to be taken seriously because they are…well…trolls. Almost all big 3/Hybe groups have trolls here because they’re popular.

The anon section is messier but I personally don’t go there anyway because I don’t fuck with cowards who hide behind anonymity to say shit because they’ve scared to do so in the main section.

• You need to get of your high horse and stop acting like a hypocrite. It's mostly enhypen who was talked bad about. If you're going to shade enhypen, don't expect people to kiss treasure's ass and then act like a victim afterwards

NewJeans é envolvido em nova polêmica com o MV de “OMG” | Revista KoreaIN

Edited once, last by lialve ().

• it's irrational to say that singers "aren't that great" in response to them having toxic fans. regardless of whether or not this person is toxic, they have no connection to their "faves" other than being a mere fan. devaluing treasure's performance does nothing positive.

There's no correlation with the toxic fans. I'm referring to the opinion of most people here about his faves.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• it's irrational to say that singers "aren't that great" in response to them having toxic fans. regardless of whether or not this person is toxic, they have no connection to their "faves" other than being a mere fan. devaluing treasure's performance does nothing positive.

This is clearly about something else. You must've not read the thread about who pulls you in, enhypen or treasure. There you'll see enhypen fans being respectful but teumes attacking everyone who voted for enhypen

• So basically you're hurt because people called you out after y'all were talking bad about enhypen, only because y'all couldn't handle the majority said they prefer enhypen (and none of these people said anything bad about treasure). And now that you realised the response wasn't as great as you thought it would be, you want people to feel bad for you?? You're crazy. Hope this will humble you

• The way I KNEW engenes and teumes would have some of the biggest fanwars of 4th gen after that SMA voting mess last year...this thread is proving me right.

Anyway to OP, creating a response thread just drags the issue out meaning you want to argue with people. Drama >>> quietly supporting Treasure.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• when people said they forgot about Treasure, you knew it was all lies :pepe-sad:

Treasure is now on their 10 months hiatus, but non-fans keep talking about them

I still can't forget when this forum was newly revamped and how the mods handled the thread, it was a disaster. Now, there are only a few teumes left here

• I don't know what to tell you. You're valid from feeling upset over unnecessary bashing but that thread I've seen wasn't good. Treasure is an extremely talented group but not everyone will like them because different tastes exist.

I'd suggest not dragging out drama like this and try to post more positive, fun Treasure threads. Offset the negativity with positivity you know?

The mods also added a feature to block the anon section. I'd highly suggest you use it.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Love how my quote was used in this thread when I said “Nobody called Treasure untalented” which was literally true in regards to ripia’s thread in question. I personally have nothing to do with the anons, clearly. I called out the Teumes calling Enhypen untalented, literally leaving likes on Anonymous posts bashing Enhypen, who were also the same people making a big fuss in that thread about the poll being unfair.

I have a problem with those particular users I already addressed. Not once did I do anything except give Treasure the respect they deserve in that thread so I know I’m not the haters being addressed here, but the users I were confronting aren’t able to say the same for themselves. Thus why they are hypocrites and should of kept their mouths shut.

• Losers in anon said similar thing on TXT all the time, they always bring BTS too. Untalented, ugly, bland, boring, can't sing, can't rap, can't dance, only Army bought their albums, no stage presence, bad songs, autotunes etc. We actually laughing about it and become guild inside jokes :pepepizza: If you get triggered easily, don't go to anon.

But it's also happened to all groups with big fandoms, so....

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!