Dear akp if you want J or C girls in GP999 group don't vote for K group...

• Don't waste your vote. We all know what Koreans will do now...

Support one of C or J trainees.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The xenophobes & Korea.boos are about to ruin it all

Def hoping the lineup is somewhat balanced. Will be voting for my J&C faves from now on

• Vote Kim Bora!

894148623598776341.png?size=128

Let Koreans vote fot their girls we know they won't care about C and J trainees

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yaning posted something about supporting the uyghur muslim labour camps in china. would rather not have someone like that in this group

• Yaning posted something about supporting the uyghur muslim labour camps in china. would rather not have someone like that in this group

It’s 2021 and y’all still can’t wrap your heads around the fact that they’re forced to post those things

• It’s 2021 and y’all still can’t wrap your heads around the fact that they’re forced to post those things

they ain't even posting it themselves

it's company doing which is forced by CCP guidelines

blaming kids for it is just stupid

• Koreans will spread their votes, is risky if int fans only vote for J or C too. If we get like, 4J, 2C and 3k I don't see the lineup promoting in korea.

• I give zero fucks about what girls are in what groups.. I see talented trainees like bora and youngeun in danger, I vote for them

you all should stop judging by nationalities and just vote for the girl that you think deserves better, it can be J/C/K does not matter... vote for a girl in mind not a nationality/group in mind

They’re really making this all about nationality but say knetz are xenophobic. It’s obvious, some people in this thread believe the foreign contestants are superior in every way to the Korean ones lol I’ve even seen people bashing K group’s looks to uplift C group’s online in the O.O.O performances LOL And yes, my girl youngeun is probably in danger right now and she needs to debut as she’s an ace. I’ll be damned if she gets replaced with a foreign trainee that was overhyped throughout the entire show all for the sake of diversity when even vocalists like Bora is hanging by a thread.

• Imagine caring more about the nationality of people

than their talent or personality

why do you care so much about their nationalities ? vote for someone talented, it's better than voting for someone just because they are chinese or Japanese '-'

By doing this you're as xenophobic than Knetz and Mnet that you all try to attack for treating trainees differently based on their nationalities

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I give zero fucks about what girls are in what groups.. I see talented trainees like bora and youngeun in danger, I vote for them

you all should stop judging by nationalities and just vote for the girl that you think deserves better, it can be J/C/K does not matter... vote for a girl in mind not a nationality/group in mind

Exactly i don't understand this logic

people are more obsess with filling some quotas of J & C trainees in the lineup

than they care to know if we'll end up with a talented lineup or not '-'

• They’re really making this all about nationality but say knetz are xenophobic. It’s obvious, some people in this thread believe the foreign contestants are superior in every way to the Korean ones lol I’ve even seen people bashing K group’s looks to uplift C group’s online LOL And yes, my girl youngeun is probably in danger right now and she needs to debut as she’s an ace. I’ll be damned if she gets replaced with a foreign trainee that was overhyped throughout the entire show all for the sake of diversity.

Exactly i don't understand this logic

people are more obsess with filling some quotas of J & C trainees in the lineup

than they care to know if we'll end up with a talented lineup or not '-'

exactly.. this is not a competition about which group is able to get most girls in the final lineup..

people need to look at these girls beyond their nationality and as individuals and their talents

• I’ll be damned if she gets replaced with a foreign trainee that was overhyped throughout the entire show all for the sake of diversity when vocalists like Bora is hanging by a thread.

Agree

Bora is more needed in the lineup than anybody else

the final lineup need a strong vocal line

shana and Younggeun aren't enough to carry 7 other people vocally

because honestly the latest top 9 is pretty weak talent wise

they have a lot of vocalist, but not a lot who can fill the main and lead vocal position

no really strong dancer to compete with other GG main dancer

and hikaru is the only rapper, it would be great to have one more rapper

• Wanting a multinational group = xenophobic

Yeah that makes sense, wanting literal diversity amongst nationalities is prejudice towards nationalities :clown: :clown: Some of y’all got the last 2 brain cells in your heads battling it out to the death

Just say you want an all K-group and are biased towards the K-girls & go. If you can’t find at least 2-3 foreigners to like when you have 7+ K-faves, then that’s suspect

Yeah that makes sense, wanting literal diversity amongst nationalities is prejudice towards nationalities :clown: :clown: Some of y’all got the last 2 brain cells in your heads battling it out to the death

Just say you want an all K-group and are biased towards the K-girls & go. If you can’t find at least 2-3 foreigners to like when you have 7+ K-faves, then that’s suspect

You don't get it - Imgflip

nobody even talk about not wanting C or J trainees

but you saying that people should vote for C or J trainees , just because they are from a different nationalities is the problem

there's already 4 trainees who aren't K trainees who are sure to end up in the final lineup

so even if people doesn't vote for a non koreans trainee, the lineup will be diverse

so your point make no sense

and people didn't say that they didn't want a C or J trainee in the lineup

but that their skills should matter more than their nationalities

because you saying that everybody should go vote for C and J trainees what's the point exactly ? to have a lineup who's just made of C & J trainees at the end, without no koreans ?

and yes it's xenophobic when you are putting nationalities as the biggest factor of why people should vote for this person in contrary on another

and it's funny that you are attacking people who are saying this , saying that they only wants a Kgroup lineup

when your comment obviously show that you only want a C&J group lineup with No Ktrainees '-'

• Kaikat  GoGoYoungeun

both of you seem to not understand how voting works in GP 999

the whole 50-50% actually means that for 1 vote of Korean fan you need to vote 8 times to equal his vote...

we know that Koreans will vote for Korean girls + some will vote for Xiaoting, and maybe Hikaru, I'm sure that many of those who until now were "forced" to vote for foreign trainees will focus now on their favorite trainee from k group.

But if this group will end with 7 Korean members and 1 Chinese and 1 Japanese it will only show that 66 girls who came from abroad were used as for clout, for selling tv rights to IQIYI and AbemaTV and that's all...

• does not matter.. people should vote for whom they think deserves the vote... on should not compromise their vote for their faves

koreans on most forums arent even voting.. the highest is 277K while for global the highest is in millions

the 1 pick will now even be more unfavorable to K trainees since most trainees in top 18 are K so it gets divided even more... koreans genuinely believe that only 2 k trainees will make it to the group lol

they dont get 3 picks now just because restricted voting isnt allowed... they only have 1 pick.. they will pick their fav korean trainee just like they were before.. that does not increase total votes for a trainee.. its you who is actually confused right now...

they were voting for 1 korean trainee before and now they will still vote for 1 only.. the international fans in great amount will abandon k trainees now as well since only vote..

for c group only 1 most 2 will make because their votes dont divide at all even by their own home countries, the top has 90% of the support while in koreans votes arent enourmous and more distributed...

and all this math still shouldnt keep people from voting for the 1 girl they want simple as that

• While I do think there might be more Koreans in the final group, I still think the J and C trainees have support from Koreans, especially the talented ones like Yaning, Mashiro, Hikaru, and Xiaoting. I know that you're worried that your J and C picks might not make it because of not getting votes from Koreans, but maybe just straight up boycotting the K girls is not right either.

• To long didn’t read, if the point of the show is to make a diverse group then a diverse group should happen aka nationality representation matters. I said what I said

well said!

i wont vote for someone else just because bora happens to be korean

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

Nobody said anything about wanting an all K group. That’s not even realistic lol It’s just the obvious divide by nationality some fans of the show want by making these weird threads and their biased favoritism of certain contestants because of their nationality.

• Nobody said anything about wanting an all K group. That’s not even realistic lol It’s just the obvious divide by nationality some fans of the show want by making these weird threads and their biased favoritism of certain contestants because of their nationality.

Literally no one wants specific contestants in the group solely off of nationality. But people who want an actual multinational group, considering that’s the goal of the group, want to see that happen and don’t want it to be a K-girls and 2 exceptions party. I fail to see what bothers y'all that much about that. If the show advertises itself in a certain way, it’s only fair for people to want said thing

We already saw how this was with Produce 48 and how that resulted in the IZ*One lineup (which was even worse cuz it was rigged), so wanting a balance for a group much smaller…. Yeah still don’t see the issue

• All that's happening here is that some i-fans think that Korean voters will vote predominantly Korean.

Is there past evidence to that effect? I only see those i-fans posting the most inflammatory knetz stuff here--not a reliable indicator.

Produce48 still had popular Japanese trainees and despite any published evidence, some i-fans want to believe that things were even more rigged by Mnet.

Sadly, this forum isn't big enough to create the C/J voting bloc you want...

I'd be very surprised if there is only one C and J-trainee each. Even if Koreans voters do vote predominantly Korean...they will still have to spread their votes across a lot of trainees. Sure, Koreans can be nationalistic...but not any more than Chinese or Japanese people. My guess is 4-3-2 based on my own preferences.

• If you believe this, why are you worried?

External Content youtu.be

What does me saying no one on this thread who wants diversity in the lineup is only picking girls of certain nationalities because they are of those nationalities, have to do with Kfans possibly mass voting solely for Kgirls & ditching the others?

That attempt at a gotcha was a flop. Should’ve just sat there and ate your food, cuz no one @ you & now you just look insane

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!