GP999 C Group 3rd Elimination (Poll)

• Who did you vote for? 56

The result is only visible to the participants.

Of the 33 Chinese contestants who participated in Girls Planet 999 there are only 8 Left

A little on each contestant, their chances and a Video of them performing that I liked

Shen Xiao Ting

Seemingly the Overwhelming Favorite to come First in C-Group and thus assuredly debut in the Final Lineup

Was Ranked First in C-Group by Judges and Contestants vote pre Show

Highest Ranked in C-Group by Judges after Initial Performances

Ranked 1st in C Group and 2nd Overall in First Fan Ranking Vote

Ranked 1st in C-Group and 1st Overall in Second Fan Ranking Vote

Also strikingly beautiful so that helps

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Su Rui Qi

Once an early Favorite in C-Group with a Big International Fanbase, but a Social Media post of hers were dug up which translates to;

"Honor History, Remember Heroes, Cherish Peace!"

in relation to the 70th anniversary of Chinese involvement in the Korean War, this is apparently very controversial to many Koreans and probably means she has little to no chance of making the Final Lineup, everyone is expecting a Su Rui Qi Evil Edit in upcoming episodes, but they might not need to, you cannot make the Final lineup without at least some Korean Support

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cai Bing

Exploded onto the scene from the First episode gaining may fans from her Visuals, Charisma and her relationship with arguably the most popular contestant in the Show Choi Yujin, I must concede I never saw in her what others did, but I don't like what happened next

Mnet recognizing she had a strong chance of making the Final Group from early momentum has made it perfectly clear in recent episodes that they don't want Cai Bing in the Final Lineup, which Ironically might mean she still has a chance, there are plenty of Mnet haters out there who could sneak her in to the Final Lineup, and whilst the Idea is potentially Hilarious to me I honestly don't think it will happen, still it is a great example of how quickly deceptive editing can influence the sheeple out there, and it potentially opens a spot for one of my Favs to sneak into the Final lineup which I am not sure how I feel about that

Huang Xing Qiao

Steadily rising in ranking and apparently very liked by Koreans (at-least for C-Group), she has to be the favorite to take that 2nd spot and potential place in the Final Lineup (I doubt there will be more than 2 from C-Group)

I liked Xing Qiao from the beginning, an under-rated Vocal who got the Golden ticket being picked by Yeseo and paired with Mashiro in the original Cell, that has given her many fans and shows just how much luck and circumstance can play a role in a contestants success in this show

Wen Zhe

What the? How?

Considering where she started this show, in the Infamous Helicopter performance with her Voice failing her multiple times nobody in the entire show has had a more Rags to Riches storyline if she goes onto make the Final Lineup (which I still don't think she has a chance despite proving everybody wrong every step of the way)

And here is a weird factoid, it the show didn't have Weighted voting Wen Zhe would actually be in the "Top 9" on the last vote believe it or not

Chen Hsin Wei

Most known for her Meme worthy moments in the opening 2 episodes with the Planet Master, I suspect Mnet wanted her but she also has the same situation as Su Rui Qi where she made a Controversial post on Chinese Social Media so I don't think she can make the Final Lineup either, if not for that I would consider her a Dark Horse to sneak into that #2 Rank, also undeniably Beautiful

Fu Yanning

Easily the most Polarizing character on the Show, hated by many loved by many, sometimes even the same person switching from one extreme to the other on their opinion of her.

I remember seeing her Introduction Video and assuming she was a strong contender for the show, and the immediate disappointment I had looking down in the comments and realizing her run was over before it even began, the most liked comment on that Video was "Coming for that 99th place" so you have an idea what people thought of her.

Mnet clearly felt bad and I would argue gave her a kind of Angel Edit over the last 3 or 4 Episodes, they know she cannot make the Final Lineup so have no reason or incentive to Evil edit her, she is my favorite C-Group contestant and I voted for her but I know and accept she has no place in the Final Lineup of this Group and that is probably for the best

Zhou Xin Yu

Who?

So who does AllKpop like? that is why I made this Thread afterall

Vote and comment below why

• SleepingGiant

Changed the title of the thread from “GP999 C Group Pick 3rd Elimination (Poll)” to “GP999 C Group 3rd Elimination (Poll)”.
  • For Sury

but would prefer if I could vote for 9 trainees from all countries then I would send my votes to:

Sury, Lord Fuya, Wen Zhe, Xiaoting, Yurina, Mashiro, Shana, Hikaru, and Chaehyun

• Forgot to mention something with Yanning

33 Cells were formed at the Introduction of the Series, where the Girls were connected to Contestants from other Nations for the first time in the show, the very first faces of people they saw and interacted with in the show outside their National Group were in that Spiral shaped meeting place and Every single one of those Cells have since been Broken or changed except one

Fu Yanning, Kim Suyeon and Nonaka Shana are the only remaining unbroken Original Cell in the show, and sadly they could all be leaving together after this next Elimination vote

33 Cells were formed at the Introduction of the Series, where the Girls were connected to Contestants from other Nations for the first time in the show, the very first faces of people they saw and interacted with in the show outside their National Group were in that Spiral shaped meeting place and Every single one of those Cells have since been Broken or changed except one

Fu Yanning, Kim Suyeon and Nonaka Shana are the only remaining unbroken Original Cell in the show, and sadly they could all be leaving together after this next Elimination vote

imagine if they all debuted. from a single cell to the debut group....its like how millions of sperms travel, but only one becomes a baby.

Aren't Dayeon, Hikaru, and Xiaoting an unbroken cell, since they're all still in the show? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean by unbroken Original Cell?

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Aren't Dayeon, Hikaru, and Xiaoting an unbroken cell, since they're all still in the show? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean by unbroken Original Cell?

Xiaoting broke up that Cell picking Yurina and YoungEun at the end of Episode 2, forming the "YXY" cell as fans know it

The first people Xiaoting interacted with in the show was Hikaru and Dayeon, but they split up at the first opportunity whereas Yaning, Suyeon and Shana chose to stay together right up until the Cells were disbanded

• Xiaoting broke up that Cell picking Yurina and YoungEun at the end of Episode 2, forming the "YXY" cell as fans know it

The first people Xiaoting interacted with in the show was Hikaru and Dayeon, but they split up at the first opportunity whereas Yaning, Suyeon and Shana chose to stay together right up until the Cells were disbanded

Ah right, that makes sense then. It was hard for me to follow since the cells got dissolved a while ago (in my brain).

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!