Early Girls Planet 999 final lineup predictions

• Reading the Tea Leaves I have come up with the following

Note that this isn't my preferences (although I don't mind the lineup), it is just what I see happening at this early point

I have gone with 3/3/3 split because the current voting system ensures the same amount of votes for each Group which if anything means K-Group will have it worse with those votes being split between many more contenders whereas the standouts from C and J group will probably get the vast majority of those groups votes, in the end I suspect they will manipulate it to at-least have 3 of the K-group girls in the final lineup

What do you think?

Let me know how wrong I am or Post your predictions below

I used Tiermaker and just edited the name of the top row and saved that picture to imgur so I could link it here

Click here for Link to Tiermaker

• can you tell me the names of them?

• can you tell me the names of them?

Jeong JiYoon

Kim SuYeon

Huenning Bahiyyih

Shen Xiao Ting

Su Rui Qi

Zhang Lou Fei

Ezaki Hikaru

Kawaguchi Yurina

Kuwahara Ayana

These are my predictions based on how I have seen the episodes edited so far, early momentum and just my gut feeling for my understanding of what the Korean GP like

My personal Top 9 at this early point are all K-Group (I already knew many of them before the show)

They are;

Kang Yeseo - formerly of Busters

Kim Hyerim - formerly of Limesoda

Jeong JiYoon - became my favorite in the entire show when I first saw her

Kim SuYeon - was great in her performance

You DaYeon - formerly of Lupbubble

Huh Jiwon - member of Cherry Bullet

Kim DoAh - member of Fanatics

Choi Yujin - member of CLC

Chiayi - member of Fanatics

• the final lineup will not be 3-3-3. either 5k-2j-2c or 6k-2j-c1

I strongly disagree there is FAR more competition for votes in K-group with lots of fan favorites jostling for position

This means they will split the vote much more than J-group for example who will probably have like 8 girls hog 90% of the total J-group votes

Remember under this new system there are the same TOTAL votes for each group, so if 1 million votes are cast for K-group that means 1 Million were also cast for J-Group and 1 Million for C-group

So unless they change the way voting happens mid season (which is possible) under this current system it will make it harder on the groups with more stars splitting the votes

To prove my point and as a thought experiment list out your favorite Girls so far

I bet you were able to name more from K-group than either J or C groups

• you do realize the "new" system is not going to last to the end right? in the end it will be back to one pick and koreans are also getting 50% of the vote while all international stans are getting the other 50%. more k girls being popular doesn't change much in my eyes.

who's your favorite artist?

• Rui Qi not sure about her since she has posted controversial China post

This is my early guess:

-Xiaoting (center, no Controversial post, screentime, leader story like Nayoung & Eunbi)

-Hikaru (high votes, center, screentime)

- Yurina (visual, judge praise, screentime)

-Kim Dayeon ( screentime, center, sob story)

- Chaehyun (under wakeone Cj subsidiary, sob story on ep1)

- Bahiyyih ( high votes, screentime, Mnet focusing on her in her groups who was not selected by anyone (based on Produce story at least 1 people from the underdog will debut)

wildcard:

- Hsinwei ( visual, Mnet seems to like her based on her screentime and funny edits, but same like Rui Qi I'm not sure since she also posted Controversial Post)

The rest need to see how their stories & screentime unfolds in the next few episodes

Edited once, last by www1717 ().

• Oh yeah I definently noticed that Mnet likes Hsinwei, it is early days but you should never underestimate Mnet's ability to edit in the girls they want and edit out the ones who threaten their ideal lineup.

I doubt they will simply change the votes after the scandal, but evil editing is legal and we know they do it, many of the girls from Unpretty rapstar commented how Mnet took video of them between performances looking at their nails, yawning looking bored or something like that and then edited it so it looked like they were doing it in response to the performance as it was happening

I am actually concerned just how much evil editing we might get towards the end of this show if Mnet isn't getting the votes to the contestants they want in

• Oh yeah I definently noticed that Mnet likes Hsinwei, it is early days but you should never underestimate Mnet's ability to edit in the girls they want and edit out the ones who threaten their ideal lineup.

I doubt they will simply change the votes after the scandal, but evil editing is legal and we know they do it, many of the girls from Unpretty rapstar commented how Mnet took video of them between performances looking at their nails, yawning looking bored or something like that and then edited it so it looked like they were doing it in response to the performance as it was happening

I am actually concerned just how much evil editing we might get towards the end of this show if Mnet isn't getting the votes to the contestants they want in

Yes, Mnet likes her a lot but since she has a controverisal post I don't think Mnet wants to put her in final line up.

Never underestimated Mnet thousand ways of rigging the votes :-D

On ep2, They introduced planet pass, so whichever cell that get eliminated, one person/cell can be saved using that. That can be one way or remember on the press conference day, Mnet says that the voting rules will changes as the episodes goes by as long as Mnet wants to? That's also another way.

FYN definietly a victim of evil editing tho, look at the preview for the next episode. Maybe they'll be more victims when the elimination episode goes on?

• The center will be Korean lol! No way the most important position goes to a foreigner

Since the K1 seems to struggle with both judges and fans I think Kang Yeseo (who is popular in Korea) could be the potential center

Yurina is on lock lol. One of the mnet fave and people like her. Visual/lead vocalist

Hikaru also one of the mnet fave + people like her but compared to Yurina she seems to have less votes with Knets

Bahiyyih Will debut, she already got 3 millions votes lmfao but I will also depends on Knets ranking.

Xiaoting, also one of the mnet fave

YoungEun,Sakamoto Mashiro and Chaehyun seem popular

Yujin big fanbase but does Mnet really want her?

With her anti war post Su RuiQi will not rank hight with Knets and It’s going to be a problem for her

They also need a big Korean main vocalist. With the Next episode, main vocalists contenders have the opportunity to really shine this time

• the final lineup will not be 3-3-3. either 5k-2j-2c or 6k-2j-c1

I doubt it’ll be 6K or above. The voting system is gonna make it too hard for there to be an imbalance. Though with that said, the fact that there are so many K faves aside from J & C faves means they gotta fight amongst each other, meanwhile the top J & top C girls have the highest advantage

If person A wants Yujin in, person B wants Suyeon in, and person C wants Doah in, meanwhile all 3 want Yurina in, Yurina got the higher advantage now

Even if that changes towards the end (which prob not), it’s gonna last long enough to where people are gonna get comfortable with certain lineups. And if they vote for a specific amount of C & J girls, they’re not gonna suddenly drop them towards the end

And like I said before, if there’s is 1 pick for 1 girl regardless of nationality only, while the K girls are much more popular individually, the C & J girls have specific girls they want most

That’s why there’s not much of a sure thing for which Korean girl will make the final lineup as of now, meanwhile everyone and there mother is expecting Yurina & Xiaoting to make it towards the end with how loved they are by everyone. Not to mention Mashiro, Hikaru, Su Ruiqi, and the like aren’t far from popular themselves

So I wouldn’t expect no ridiculous imbalance, especially when Mnet is gonna need some non Korean girls to promote in China, since Koreans are banned from promoting there

Edited once, last by Lubby00 ().

• I never get this center is most important position thing

honestly I would rather be main vocal or main rapper which usually steal the show

so unless you are center + main vocal/main rapper then the whole center position ends as "ya just a visual bish"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I never get this center is most important position thing

honestly I would rather be main vocal or main rapper which usually steal the show

so unless you are center + main vocal/main rapper then the whole center position ends as "ya just a visual bish"

Tbh I think it’s mostly charm based for center. That was something all 4 of Produce centers excelled at. If the groups center only excels at singing, not many people are gonna be as drawn to them as they would someone who has strong charm, stage presence, is talkative, etc. Though even if talent plays a huge role, centers tend to be all rounders

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!