☽✧ Girls Planet 999 ✧ Mnet Survival Show Discussion Thread ✧☾

• dbff8ok-677cb029-6cef-4a7c-b0f5-0dbf9bbf0f6c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmRkMzQwYzAtNTc5MS00MjUwLWJhMWMtYjFkOTU3ZTEyMzlkXC9kYmZmOG9rLTY3N2NiMDI5LTZjZWYtNGE3Yy1iMGY1LTBkYmY5YmJmMGY2Yy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.nNS8FUDe0lCzmnXDgmRM-im92r36lAD50UjOIDTkFM8

Welcome to Girls Planet 999 Thread

db47d80-2a2230de-1f2f-489e-98a6-5c578e417e22.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2YyODM2Y2ItNTg5My00YTZjLWIxNTYtNWE4OWQ5NGZjNzIxXC9kYjQ3ZDgwLTJhMjIzMGRlLTFmMmYtNDg5ZS05OGE2LTVjNTc4ZTQxN2UyMi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.0BYbUK1KXf1wigukthv8MzN44KWji7fHkfuWiVC4VpU

Mnet will be launching a new audition show titled Girls Planet 999!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Girls Planet 999” is a program surrounding female Korean, Chinese, and Japanese contestants who have the same dream of debuting in an idol group despite having different languages and cultures. Their growth as they head towards their goal will unfold in the imaginary world named “Girls Planet.”

dcb6zu5-524f2edf-3771-4af8-8747-0f847eb7cfa4.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2YyODM2Y2ItNTg5My00YTZjLWIxNTYtNWE4OWQ5NGZjNzIxXC9kY2I2enU1LTUyNGYyZWRmLTM3NzEtNGFmOC04NzQ3LTBmODQ3ZWI3Y2ZhNC5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.PntUUQguxTU-Oj6eV3OBa1bYUTtE2rnY27lOWy94BEE

UNIVERSE, the new global K-pop platform developed by game company NCSOFT, will partner with “Girls Planet 999” and provide the official platform for the show. Along with the global voting system for the final debut lineup, UNIVERSE will host various digital content and services for fans.

dcap8oj-42db6fc2-99a0-4934-bae0-54116dda7512.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2YyODM2Y2ItNTg5My00YTZjLWIxNTYtNWE4OWQ5NGZjNzIxXC9kY2FwOG9qLTQyZGI2ZmMyLTk5YTAtNDkzNC1iYWUwLTU0MTE2ZGRhNzUxMi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ._3gTLIaR0hbQRJjDz7C0wYRaMpseHcEY8ujdBO_ogw8

“Girls Planet 999” will be taking applicants until February 21, and any female Korean, Chinese, or Japanese person born before January 1, 2006 can apply.

dbff8ok-677cb029-6cef-4a7c-b0f5-0dbf9bbf0f6c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmRkMzQwYzAtNTc5MS00MjUwLWJhMWMtYjFkOTU3ZTEyMzlkXC9kYmZmOG9rLTY3N2NiMDI5LTZjZWYtNGE3Yy1iMGY1LTBkYmY5YmJmMGY2Yy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.nNS8FUDe0lCzmnXDgmRM-im92r36lAD50UjOIDTkFM8

• lactose

Changed the title of the thread from “☽✧ Girl Planet 999 ✧ Survival Show Discussion Thread ✧☾” to “☽✧ Girl Planet 999 ✧ Mnet Survival Show Discussion Thread ✧☾”.
  • Foreign trainees which are currently living in Korea, China, or Japan can also send applications.

infro.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• newa7.gif The female actress and trainee in the teaser video

External Content twitter.com

• newa7.gif The female actress and trainee in the teaser video

I thought it was confirmed that girls in the trailer/teaser were just actresses/models hired for "commercial" purposes

• I thought it was confirmed that girls in the trailer/teaser were just actresses/models hired for "commercial" purposes

Hmm in idol school some of the trainees were used as models but ended up being trainees for the show. So maybe it is the same for this? but I know the other girl I posted is just a model And since there's not much info on the contestants yet (till sometime Feb) I'll just spam the thread with stuff related to the show lol tumblr_inline_p93rwqWr2g1rhwzwl_75sq.gifv

• Hmm in idol school some of the trainees were used as models but ended up being trainees for the show. So maybe it is the same for this? but I know the other girl I posted is just a model And since there's not much info on the contestants yet (till sometime Feb) I'll just spam the thread with stuff related to the show lol tumblr_inline_p93rwqWr2g1rhwzwl_75sq.gifv

by the way, they should ad as "must" being able to speak solid in English, then it will be easier for girls to communicate :)

there wasn't a rule like that in Produce Camp 2020 in China, but English-speaking trainees could easier work with each other.

• by the way, they should ad as "must" being able to speak solid in English, then it will be easier for girls to communicate :)

there wasn't a rule like that in Produce Camp 2020 in China, but English-speaking trainees could easier work with each other.

Oh, that's a great idea but knowing Mnet they would probably use that as part of the episode plot or something. I know they did it to Produce 48 when some of the AKB 48 girls couldn't speak Korean.

• Download the app to watch the show and globally vote desk.gif

• I'm gonna watch it.

Nice! It will have plenty of drama LOL.

Also the show will allow ex-idols and idol trainees on the show just like Produce. Can’t wait till we get more news about the contestants!

• lactose

Changed the title of the thread from “☽✧ Girl Planet 999 ✧ Mnet Survival Show Discussion Thread ✧☾” to “☽✧ Girls Planet 999 ✧ Mnet Survival Show Discussion Thread ✧☾”.
  • External Content twitter.com

• 3 days left to audition! We’ll probably get more news on the show in March.

• Rumored Audition Girl Yuyu

• Rumored Audition Girl Ayu from HitGirlz

• Ayu seems nice,

I know that they allowed 1 year younger girls to send their clips, and auditions were held to 28th feb

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!