GP999 K Group 3rd Elimination (Poll)

• Who did you vote for in K-Group? 43

The result is only visible to the participants.

Of the 33 Korean Contestants who signed on to Girls Planet 999, there are but 9 Remaining

A little on each contestant, their chances, along with a Video of them performing

Choi Yujin

Do not be fooled by the Top 9 Ranking reveals to date, Choi Yujin is the real #1 most popular contestant in the show (despite my attempts otherwise)

At this point I have to assume Mnet is fine with her in the Final Lineup too, because they never even tried to Evil Edit her, and it is now far too late for that

Only vote rigging can prevent her being a part of the Final lineup at this point, and if that is the case and they do Rig her out, despite not being the biggest Fan of Yujin myself, I won't in good conscience be able to support the Final Group knowing that it is Illegitimate (whereas I was already invested in previous rigged groups before I found out like Fromis9 and IZ*ONE) so I guess I am going to have to get used to her because any group I support will have her in it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kim Chaehyun

Very popular, will almost certainly make the Final Lineup

Almost certainly the Main Vocal of the final lineup, not my first choice for that, but she is very competent and there aren't exactly many options left who are both popular with Korean and International Voters like Chaehyun is

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kim Dayeon

I don't know how I feel about Dayeon, she is one of the prettiest Girls in the show (although there is one Vision impaired noteworthy AllKpop user who claims she is Ugly), and I also like all of her performances, but the way Mnet has pushed her so hard, even going so far to Manufacture a whole redemption arc Narrative for her on the show with the whole #1 in K-Group not getting a Top 9 candidate sticker narrative early on that is so obvious in hindsight, she gets all the Angel edits you could possibly imagine and I know I am not the only person who is put off by this.

As for her chances, I think she is a greater than 95% chance of making the final lineup, like Chaehyun she is both popular with Korean and International voters, with the added benefit of clearly being Mnet's favorite, I cannot fathom how she would not make it honestly

Kang Yeseo

Popular again with both Korean and International voters, it seems very likely the Final Lineup will have at-least 4 K-Group members and she would be a leading contender for one of those spots, but I wouldn't punch her ticket just yet, the competition in K-Group is fierce and she wouldn't exactly be a lead Vocalist or Rapper of the Final Group like those around her competing for these spots, she may need 5 K-Group members in the Final lineup to debut (which I feel is more likely than not)

Seo YoungEun

Arguably the most talented remaining contestant on the show, she has shown her skill in all aspects of being an Idol, Singing, Rapping, Dancing, she can be undeniably Cool and charismatic when performing, and has a very outgoing and bubbly personality off the stage, surely she would be most people's first pick right? well I don't know what it is, but despite acknowledging all of that, she is not my pick in K-Group and I suspect she will not make the final lineup

Maybe Visuals are more important than we want to admit?, I cannot deny that is a big part of the reason behind my choice in this Group

I fear she will be many people's second or third choice but almost nobody's first choice

Anyway her Kick it performance remains one of the best performances of the show to date for mine, and it didn't even show how good of a vocalist she is

Guinn Myah

The youngest of K-Group and I believe the youngest remaining contestant, she has much more Korean support than International support, kind of being the inverse of YoungEun who has much more International Support than Korean support, So I think she has a slight edge in terms of chances of getting that Hypothetical 5th K-Group lineup spot

Myah strangely hasn't had to sing very much throughout the show to this point so I am not sure how she sounds as a potential Vocalist or Rapper, she is Cute and Charming though, or so I am told

Kim Bora

Don't count her out!

In my eyes Bora is competing directly with Myah and Youngeun for a Hypothetical 5th K-Group spot and whilst she is the least likely of the 3 to get that, I still think the difference between the 3 is not as much as it looks, especially when you consider how Bora has been surging up the rankings, and unlike the other 2 Girls her appeal seems to be more mixed between Korean and International voters

Huenning Bahiyyih

Purely because this is K-Group and I expect 4-6 positions in the Final Lineup will be Korean Contestants, she still has a chance however slim it may be

She is still mostly known for having a famous sibling, but she is Pretty and has shown to be a Capable Dancer and ..well .. she.. oh who am I kidding if she gets in it will purely because that massive Legion of people who are watching her Youtube video's will actually decide to Vote for a change and propel her into the Final Lineup which is always a threat we should be aware of

Kim Suyeon

ahh my pick, she honestly has little to no chance of making the Final lineup (which is a recurring theme for most of the Girls I like apparently)

I think Suyeon is the most Beautiful remaining Girl in the show and I have loved all of her performances to the point that I don't actually know if I will bother to continue to watch the show after the next elimination when she is gone, especially as Yaning is also expected to be eliminated

On that Topic, an interesting Fact is that Suyeon's cell (with Yaning and Shana) is the only remaining unbroken Original Cell left in the show, and it is very possible that all 3 of them will sadly leave the show together at the next elimination

:waterr::cryingr:

So who does AllKpop like? that is why I made these Threads after-all

Vote and comment below why

also click here for my C-Group Poll

• as much as bahiyyih is my favorite, i think her downfall will be her not being confident enough in herself. in ice cream she didnt say anything, in fiesta she didnt say anything and in shoot (although i didnt watch the latest episode fully, planning on doing that before friday), she didnt say anything. maybe its just shyness but either way, she doesnt make herself known to normal viewers besides being the sister of someone. and its really sad, since she has some potential. i hope if she does get eliminated, she will get formal training at a company and debut.

yujin, yeseo, dayeon and chaehyun feel like lock ins. if bora doesnt get enough fans, mnet will probably save her, at least i hope because shes my second kgroup pick and as a cherry bullet fan i will be sad if she doesnt advance as shes really talented. but i feel a bit guilty for wanting her to comeback with her group and make a comeback instead. either way she has something to bounce back on.

assuming for the worst, i think suyeon and bahiyyih could be eliminated and then myah vs youngeun. i feel like they will keep myah though. unless some weird ass turn of events and bahiyyih does amazing, and gets into the next round.

i just wanna see bahi debut, even if i gotta wait 5+ years.

• Suyeon is very unlikely to make it to the Top 9 and is likely to be eliminated soon but honestly I'm satisfied with what she's shown so far and I can't wait to see how she does on the next round. She did very well and caught some attention for a girl that nobody knew before Girls Planet.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• I'd vote for Myah if I could but my phone is not supported by the Universe app. :pepe-sad:

I also could not vote with my Phone, If you have a PC or a Laptop you might be able to Emulate an Android phone using Bluestacks and use that to Vote (what I did), I could guide you through how to Install it if you like

But considering how little International votes count, it might not be worth the effort to you (both setting up Bluestacks and also all the Hoops the Universe app gets you to jump through before you can vote)

• I also could not vote with my Phone, If you have a PC or a Laptop you might be able to Emulate an Android phone using Bluestacks and use that to Vote (what I did), I could guide you through how to Install it if you like

But considering how little International votes count, it might not be worth the effort to you (both setting up Bluestacks and also all the Hoops the Universe app gets you to jump through before you can vote)

You're so kind. :sadr:

I tried it with another emulator called Nox but it didn't work. Maybe I should try Bluestacks. :whatr:

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• You're so kind. :sadr:

I tried it with another emulator called Nox but it didn't work. Maybe I should try Bluestacks. :whatr:

It needs to be the 64 bit version of Bluestacks, by default it seems to try and install the 32 bit version which does not work with Universe app

I used the Nougat version here;

Download Bluestacks - App Player on PC - Windows and Mac
    Download BlueStacks for Windows and Mac. Enjoy over 1 Million Top Android Games with the best app player for PC.
    www.bluestacks.com

Scroll down a little and it will show version options, mine is bluestacks 5 nougat 64 bit,

It is very slow with Universe app (add through Google play store) , you need to give it time to open the window will go black and then change orientation for the App which apparently can only be viewed one way, follow the directions for signing up (can take awhile) and good luck with your voting

she gets all the Angel edits you could possibly imagine and I know I am not the only person who is put off by this.

just want to point out I said that BEFORE this most recent Episode

Dayeon's favoritism was already obnoxious to me , Mnet seriously needs to Fire it's Editors, all I see is the Narrative decisions the Editors are trying to make when I watch these Episodes, when I see what should be a random comment from one of Girls I genuinely now think;

"Okay what is the point of this Comment, why did the Editors want to keep this specific comment in the Episode and not the many comments that were obviously edited out" your Editors should feel Invisible, and the Narratives you create should feel Natural and Unnoticeable, Sack them all they are Horrible at their Job

My enjoyment of the Show is disappearing so quickly, even if all my Favs get in, I honestly feel so done with this Show and Group, I am Exhausted

Screw MSnake

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!