Will cai bing be able to debut in gp999 top 9 lineup?

• It depends on how they'll portray her next 2 episodes. She still has a chance, even if it seems unlikely. Su ruiqi isn't liked by koreans so maybe she can take her place since cai bing is more popular internationally than the other chinese girl that I forgot the name of who was 3rd this time

• bartkun , Lubby00 you two seem to follow gp999 closely, what do you think

She has chances but I think that because of recent edits she will lose some part of Korean votes. People earlier voted for her because Yujin picked her to be in her cell, and because mentors complimented her performance in Helicopter group. Now things will be very different.

There also will be changes in people performing Creation Mission songs because after elimination some groups have too many trainees and other groups need to have more members.

I won't be surprised if Snake, a group with many Chinese trainees won't get benefit because it will be easier for Koreans to sacrifice one or two k girls from Snake group to make other 4-5 k girls gain benefit...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She has chances but I think that because of recent edits she will lose some part of Korean votes. People earlier voted for her because Yujin picked her to be in her cell, and because mentors complimented her performance in Helicopter group. Now things will be very different.

There also will be changes in people performing Creation Mission songs because after elimination some groups have too many trainees and other groups need to have more members.

I won't be surprised if Snake, a group with many Chinese trainees won't get benefit because it will be easier for Koreans to sacrifice one or two k girls from Snake group to make other 4-5 k girls gain benefit...

How many total episodes will gp999 have?

• How many total episodes will gp999 have?

Just 12. This friday we will see ep. 9 already, so not too much time lleft.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I do question her chances at this point. There is def gonna be at least 2 Chinese members, Xiaoting being one of them

For 2nd spot I see it being between Cai Bing, Su Ruiqi, & Xingqiao. And maaaaaaybe Fu Yaning

Bing lost support due to the bad edits but still is doing enough to hold herself up, Ruiqi is disliked amongst Korean voters and is being carried by international votes and the first hard Korean voters she got, and Xingqiao is the 2nd most popular Chinese girl amongst Koreans, but not so popular amongst Ifans. And as for Yaning, she has a lot of solo supporters, so I could see her being a candidate

As of now, I see it being

Xingqiao > Ruiqi > Bing >/= Yaning

• wen zhe could snatch up that 2nd spot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!