7 years since Jessica got forced out of Girls' Generation

• i wish i was a kpop stan at that point of time

the threads mustve been

Carl Chef Kiss GIF - Carl Chef Kiss Delicious - Discover & Share GIFs

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• On onehallyu at least there were posts hoping sones were feeling suicidal, it was not cute in the slightest :pepestare:

not those kind of threads

:pepe-sad:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• even if she was kicked out, she must have done something pretty shitty for all of them to agree to cut her loose. It just doesn’t make sense…

• I feel like I'm having deja vu!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Superb song!

• External Content youtu.be

Dreamcatcher deserves so much more popularity! Great song!

• Poor girl. Feel like her star was really on the rise again too. Allegedly had an album with Krystal coming out and stunning visuals during Mr.Mr. promotion. Some tension in regards to "fair share" likely arose between the girls as when they're asked how they've survived so long as 8, they mention consideration. Sucks she's still banned but at least she's still big time rich

• The ultimate winner between the battle of SNSD and Jessica Jung was the person below this piece. She, instead of SNSD, took the Senior position to be emulated by future acts, although SM making MAMA to give her a certain award didn't help either

• even if she was kicked out, she must have done something pretty shitty for all of them to agree to cut her loose. It just doesn’t make sense…

This. People want to make me believe that a girl like Seohyun who has no single scandal, always talk eloquently and Yoona who is known to be one of the kindest person in the industry to agree to just kick someone out for no real reason?

930 happened because there are two sides of a story

But people think Jessica an angel and the other girls are demons.

Also people thinking they're supperior or something, wanting their apology. Who tf cares if you haven't forgiven the 8.

All of them are living their lives; SNSD is having their most active year individually this year so whether you have forgiven them or not makes no difference to their livelihood.

• I remember reading your thread in reddit. Interesting that you love SNSD now despite finding them overrated and not interesting unlike 3rd gen :pepelove2:

I changed my mind I was ignorant back then but I watched several SNSD performances and love their music.

Run Devil Run was the first song I ever listened to them. You can change your mind you know.

• I changed my mind I was ignorant back then but I watched several SNSD performances and love their music.

Run Devil Run was the first song I ever listened to them. You can change your mind you know.

I just mentioned it, because reading that thread I remember you were quite adamant that they were nothing when compared to 3rd gen.

Nice to know you changed your mind :pepelove2:

• I just mentioned it, because reading that thread I remember you were quite adamant that they were nothing when compared to 3rd gen.

Nice to know you changed your mind :pepelove2:

theyre japanese discography is god tier.

• theyre japanese discography is god tier.

Can't blame you for getting sucked in by their Japanese discography.

When that first Japanese album medley came out, I knew it was gonna be amazing. Turned out to be a one million selling RIAJ certified album filled with bops which all aged like fine wine.

• Two sides of the story but Jessica is the bitch that had it coming and the threw the others under the bus? Got it. Two sides of the story doesn't mean fabricating one side and siding with it, you're no better than the people you're complaining about

And for the record, all 9 of them are good people. Really good people. Good people do bad things sometimes or make mistakes, and that goes for either side.

• Anyways, Happy Jessica Liberation Day :cheersc:

External Content youtu.be

Make sure to watch JeKry season 2 :pepelove2:

• this is a pretty moronic way of looking at situations about people you only know through a screen. yunho's entire scandal last year boiled down to "wow he had such a clean image but he was a dirtbag all along". that means very little. seohyun, yoona, and jessica are all people who have probably made choices that hurt each other one way or the other. these choices don't make any of them bad people.

now what i want to know is why jessica, who actually has more to lose now than she did in 2014, is still willing to have everything out there? simple answer for me is that her dirty laundry has already been aired, or what netizens believe is her dirty laundry any how. but she knows that ot8 have been untouched despite her pain. you have to wonder why shes still willing to speak out despite facing sm's power for 7 years, despite knowing the first time she spoke only ever led to blow back on her and the general public totally disregarding her words.

• Two sides of the story but Jessica is the bitch that had it coming and the threw the others under the bus? Got it. Two sides of the story doesn't mean fabricating one side and siding with it, you're no better than the people you're complaining about

And for the record, all 9 of them are good people. Really good people. Good people do bad things sometimes or make mistakes, and that goes for either side.

Wasn't the OP saying that Jessica must have done something pretty shitty to get kicked out? No where did they or I say that Jessica was a witch, only the fact that she must've done something to trigger the dismissal. And not just because she wanted to open her business.

Yeah that second paragraph is good to preach to your fellow golden stars, who until now still believe she got kicked out by petty bitches without reasons other than jealousy.

I am a firm believer that all 9 are at fault, no villains. Jessica did something that the other 8 or SM cannot support and the 8 wouldn't bother communicating anymore to give her a chance.

But yeah I don't really care being labelled by golden stars anyway, call me whatever you like

:wellr:

• this is a pretty moronic way of looking at situations about people you only know through a screen. yunho's entire scandal last year boiled down to "wow he had such a clean image but he was a dirtbag all along". that means very little. seohyun, yoona, and jessica are all people who have probably made choices that hurt each other one way or the other.

now what i want to know is why jessica, who actually has more to lose now than she did in 2014, is still willing to have everything out there? simple answer for me is that her dirty laundry has already been aired. but she knows that ot8 have been untouched despite her pain. you have to wonder why shes still willing to speak out despite facing sm's power for 7 years, despite knowing the first time she spoke only ever led to blow back on her and the general public totally disregarding her words.

You in twitter tried dragging Yoona for promoting Jiggot just because the majority of people who are not even Sones called B&E basic

Not worthy of my time. Blocked

• You in twitter tried dragging Yoona for promoting Jiggot just because the majority of people who are not even Sones called B&E basic

Not worthy of my time. Blocked

dragged yoona? the fuck are you talking about. my tweet only makes sense because i don't have a problem with yoona being an endorsement model for jiggot moron. like learn basic reading comprehension.

and yea of course you're gonna block bc you don't know how to actually answer. sad

• where did they or I say that Jessica was a witch, only the fact that she must've done something to trigger the dismissal. And not just because she wanted to open her business.

Your headcannons are just that: headcannons.

I could go on and on about the amount of shit that's been thrown at Jessica by sones for this alleged bad thing she did (funny enough y'all still have no clue what it is after 7 years but still perpetuate it) but it's clear you only see SNSD has victims and give absolutely 0 fucks about what Jessica has to go through.

Saying Jessica did something super bad that even perfect Yoona and perfect Seohyun had to come out against her is not putting blame on both sides and you know it lmao.

Not listening to reason because of someone's fandom is next level childish though but I'm sure you felt like you did something there

• As I said I don't really care whatever a golden star called me, childish etc, bring on all the petty personal insults

Yeah I do believe that she did something shitty to trigger the shitty response by the group

Just because she gets blacklisted by SM doesn't mean her fans has all the right to continuously bash the SNSD members who had no power in the blacklisting. Blame SM

Until that lashing stop, idec what a golden star has to say

• Reading does not seem to be your friend and all you say just keeps proving my points.

I'm gonna end it here, you just aren't worth the time.

• Reading does not seem to be your friend and all you say just keeps proving my points.

I'm gonna end it here, you just aren't worth the time.

Vice versa, I don't even fully read your comment, just skimmed it to not waste time

As I said don't care what a golden star has to say about 930.

Have a great day :)

• what makes me annoyed about this discussion is that people actually believe that any snsd member had power to kick Jessica (Taeyeon got sm hate wtf)

but use your brain than you know that none of them have this power

I feel like its so sad how obvious the reason was company related so can we stop draggin the members be ot8 or Jessica? cmon now I do have my own personal opinions like I am sure Yoona, Sunny and Yuri are more close to Jessica but wth i even have as pure evidence? Maybe Tiffany too but what do I know nobody knows the exact reason neither who is who best friends or have bad blood

can we just at least be a little realistic? I am not saying omg everyone were such bffs no one ever did anything wrong ever boo because thats ridiculous but the company is the one who makes the call

• what makes me annoyed about this discussion is that people actually believe that any snsd member had power to kick Jessica (Taeyeon got sm hate wtf)

but use your brain than you know that none of them have this power

Are we still ignoring that second statement and acting like they were powerless because they didn't like an outfit:sweatr:

It's fine if you don't believe her but saying the didn't have the power never really made sense to me

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!