Little Mix....

• I had no idea who they even were until GP999 performed their song.....and i saw PD48 also performed two of their songs....so I was like uhhh ok i guess they are popular in Korea? But then I look at Youtube, and these motherfuckas have a video with 800 million views lmao....wtf how come i have never heard of them before now......is it like a Europe + Asia thing only?

• they hit their peak a couple of years ago and theyre more relevant in the UK so its not shocking you havent heard of them lmao

Their songs are bangers and their vocals are top notch

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• They’re super popular in the uk and some European countries. I think they do well in Japan too

Little mix are queens!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They’re super popular in the uk and some European countries. I think they do well in Japan too

Little mix are queens!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

their vocals..

External Content www.youtube.com

i think this is the song that went viral in japan

they even sang a Japanese version, their accent is obvious but still you don't see western groups making Japanese ver of their songs

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• They are really our only decent pop girl group here in the UK after Girls Aloud stopped making music (RIP Sarah :() i think a lot of people who were into One Direction in the US and other parts of the world likely know them as they were closely associated being from the same X Factor reality show on the same year. (They won.. 1D actually came third lol)

My fave is a big fan :love:

And major Minx throwback

^^

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• I know them and like some of their songs

• maybe bcoz u only listen to kpop? lol

they are huge btw.. lel

Except I don't. 90% of what I have listened to in my LifeSpan isn't Kpop, although in the last 6 months, it has drastically shifted towards mainly Kpop.

In America, stuff that is really popular would be like Ariana Grande, Bieber, Doja Cat, Weekend, $uicideboy$, Pop Smoke, Drake, Lil Nas X, Billy Eilish, stuff like that. In fact, I don't think a singing "group" has been super popular in the US since Destiny's Childs, and maybe Mindless Behavior, Pretty Ricky, etc

• Their best song

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• Except I don't. 90% of what I have listened to in my LifeSpan isn't Kpop, although in the last 6 months, it has drastically shifted towards mainly Kpop.

In America, stuff that is really popular would be like Ariana Grande, Bieber, Doja Cat, Weekend, $uicideboy$, Pop Smoke, Drake, Lil Nas X, Billy Eilish, stuff like that. In fact, I don't think a singing "group" has been super popular in the US since Destiny's Childs, and maybe Mindless Behavior, Pretty Ricky, etc

the way y'all just forgot about fifth harmony

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Their best song

Woah never knew this was their song! =O

• Their best song

This is a hate crime.

This is the best version of that song and I won't take any shit about this opinion because it is the right one.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• the way y'all just forgot about fifth harmony

Fifth Harmony's a weird one. Their songs got popular but as a group I feel like they didn't have much impact? Long lasting impact at least and most people didn't/don't know their group name just their hits (and the ex-members who got popular maybe). I mean compare them to Destiny's Child/TLC/Spice Girls today 20+ years later, the majority of people couldn't name a 5H song outside of fans no offense

• This is a hate crime.

This is the best version of that song and I won't take any shit about this opinion because it is the right one.

I love this too this version is more emotional my voice could never

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

• I love this too this version is more emotional my voice could never

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

When I saw this live in like 2019, they literally just sang the first line and I was already sobbing.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• Fifth Harmony's a weird one. Their songs got popular but as a group I feel like they didn't have much impact? Long lasting impact at least and most people didn't/don't know their group name just their hits (and the ex-members who got popular maybe). I mean compare them to Destiny's Child/TLC/Spice Girls today 20+ years later, the majority of people couldn't name a 5H song outside of fans no offense

i feel like people know the songs but just dont know the names

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Fifth Harmony's a weird one. Their songs got popular but as a group I feel like they didn't have much impact? Long lasting impact at least and most people didn't/don't know their group name just their hits (and the ex-members who got popular maybe). I mean compare them to Destiny's Child/TLC/Spice Girls today 20+ years later, the majority of people couldn't name a 5H song outside of fans no offense

I just checked and "Work from Home" has 2.4B views omfg... 5H didn't have good songs or production so they were never gonna have that kind of impact. THe budget for their music and videos just seemed so cheap.

• They got pretty popular where I live like 8 years ago with their song wings, and where I'm from people mostly know who they are, but they're popularity died down a bit when other top groups like 1D and 5H disbanded. In their home country the UK, they're still very alive and kicking, and their discography is well worth it.

• I LOVE LITTLE MIX!!

If anybody wants to ever watch their X Factor journey LMAO:

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!