LISA MONEY EXCLUSIVE DANCE PERFORMANCE!!

• ok, ok, ok

i was reading your post while i was at work, not being able to log in

1- i watched it also at work, with the volume off: it started and after 1 minute i was like :pepe-back-away: .

i had the song in my mind and this was NOT IT. IT was such a turn off, it has some highlights, but that is it. It has a gloomy vibe, where is the party in here? It is a party song, a carpooling with friends at saturday night, where the hell is that?

2- i never thought a style (the first one) could make Lisa look short and Not So long legs Lisa. Man it was bad. About the CA, China is calling, they said they had a word on this too

The 9 most epic historical drama hairstyles | Most beautiful women,  Traditional outfits, Womenyxsodamncharming auf Twitter: "Hair braids - A part of Chinese tribes and  Tibet culture since ancient times.… "

there are other cultures that use braided hair too. So Stfu

3- I know that everyone is a little bit disapointed. We all had in our heads a better choreo than this. And many comparisons with LILI Film. That is not fair, cos she will have to sing eventually while dancing. And remember when she dance in BP choreos, she sings just a quarter of the song. My respect to artist such as Sunmi or Chungha, both does much harder choreos while singing alone.

4-But yes, the hands movements, and even so similar to Lalisa....did YG paid 2x1 and had a discount but they came with this? The song has edge but the choreo totally lacks of it, appart from a 2 seconds booty shake and Lisa looking :pepe-peek: on those red hot pants. She owns the Choreo like always, she is a queen, but again the choreo has not matched her level.

5-i have watched some youtube choreos before this one, and they were more lit than this....again, maybe Lisa wouldn´t be able to sing and dance so hard...but come on

and after this rant goint to stan my Girl, like always :peperain:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Best, our hoe moment arrived!!! The way we won :pepe-flirt:

• it could've gone waaaaay harder but it was quite okay. maaaan i would've wanted the last part to be sooo hardhittin' or add some krump in there. Lisa killed it as usual though

OMG, imagining Lalisa doing krump with those long-ass arms, I don't know why I found that funny, but absolutely, krump break would have been fire.

• Alright, after watching the performance 20+ times, I absolutely love it. Even though I am not happy with YG, but like every body said, don't let all the negativity affects Lisa's solo time. We should celebrate it instead. Back to the dance video, I think the choreography fits the song. We know Lisa is capable of doing more than that, but I don't think the choreography is too important. What I was impressed the most was Lisa's out of the world charisma and attitude. She made the so so dance move so enjoyable to watch. And watching the performance made me love Money way more than before. I really think it should be the title track instead of Lalisa.

• Lili's world EP4 Dance practice is out

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lili's world EP4 Dance practice is out

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And Lisa said she's tired just from choreo for both Lalisa and money. And there goes a bunch of fans asking for tougher choreo, like hello, this is NOT dance cover but a live performance that she needs to sing and dance at same time. How hard u want her to go

• Lisa is so charismatic! This is a hit for sure. I don't understand the hate, Imagine complaining all the time through your fave's release period because of expectations you made up in your own head, instead of enjoying it. Couldn't be me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!