Hybe still trying to recruit Minju? (a rumor) ---> Not happening apparently

• They seem to really want her. She is already in the acting section of her company, mucore mc, joined bubble recently. She seems settled but is hybe making offers still? Is she giving in currently?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

Edited once, last by atropos ().

• Why are they being so desperate for her? She already took her actor photos and already enrolled as an actor, i would prefer they stop making offers to her and let her do what she wants to do, that way she won’t have room for regrets in the future

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• Why are they being so desperate for her? She already took her actor photos and already enrolled as an actor, i would prefer they stop making offers to her and let her do what she wants to do, that way she won’t have room for regrets in the future

No confidence in their gg? I won't be suprised if she gives in even tho everything looks sorted out for her.

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Hopefully Hybe continues to apply pressure. Honestly, I dont want Minju to be relegated to just acting. K dramas just dont do it for me, i'd much rather see her clowning around with Chaewon again.

She's gotten so much better as a performer too, i dont think her vocals will ever be up to snuff but she's charismatic enough to practically be a second center for Izone's newer title songs.

Minju, Sakura, and Chaewon are pretty much the biggest stan attractors in Izone, along with Wonyoung. Hybe sees the 500k album sales and that PUP money and obviously recognizes the potential.

How do we know that being an actor is what she wants and not what Urban Works wants? Everyone has a price, hopefully Hybe gives her or Urbanworks what they want.

• let her do what she wants, fans and companies should stop pressuring her ffs

and ex produce members choosing acting over music is nothing new, it doesn't mean her label is forcing her especially since she started as an actress first. she enjoyed her time as an idol and broke records, it could have been enough for her.

• How do we know that being an actor is what she wants and not what Urban Works wants? Everyone has a price, hopefully Hybe gives her or Urbanworks what they want.

Because she literally wanted to be an actor that’s why she joined urban works in the first place, then she decided to try idol life after seeing Kriesha Chui a fellow label mate , idgaf about what’s going on since I’m not a fan but it’s obvious that she really doesn’t want this , look at Sakura and chaewon Did they take this amount of time to decide? The answer is No. The fact she ‘s taking much time shows she’s really not feeling it but they keep applying pressure

img.gif

• Because she literally wanted to be an actor that’s why she joined urban works in the first place, then she decided to try idol life after seeing Korean Chou a fellow label mate , idgaf about what’s going on big it’s obvious that she really doesn’t want this , look at Sakura and chaewon Did they take this amount of time to decide? The answer is No. The fact she ‘s taking much time shows she’s really not feeling it

Wut? That was literally years ago. Maybe she changed her mind. Maybe the reason why she hasnt given in to Hybe is that she and Urbanworks are playing hard to get and getting Hybe to ante up even more $$ and concessions. This is how business and negotiations work.

• how you buy everything back at it again ig

Hahah wtf is this.

Also it’s all ultimately her choice right. So just support her no matter what directions she chooses

• i hope HYBE stop recruiting so many ex IZONE into a group.. it is very weird, people will think the new GG like a subunit of IZONE.

Sakura and Chaewon (maybe) is enough..

The other three new members will really need to shine to get the spotlight. Izone members already have fandoms.

Hopefully Hybe continues to apply pressure. Honestly, I dont want Minju to be relegated to just acting. K dramas just dont do it for me, i'd much rather see her clowning around with Chaewon again.

She's gotten so much better as a performer too, i dont think her vocals will ever be up to snuff but she's charismatic enough to practically be a second center for Izone's newer title songs.

Minju, Sakura, and Chaewon are pretty much the biggest stan attractors in Izone, along with Wonyoung. Hybe sees the 500k album sales and that PUP money and obviously recognizes the potential.

Stop thinking about your loss as a success stan please. Why didn't she give in before itself?

• Wut? That was literally years ago. Maybe she changed her mind. Maybe the reason why she hasnt given in to Hybe is that she and Urbanworks are playing hard to get and getting Hybe to ante up even more $$ and concessions. This is how business and negotiations work.

Acting was her first love first and her already being fully enrolled as an actor is speaking volumes

I know you are crazy about having an Izone reunion or subunit

Whatever Minju wants to do let her do but I hope it’s something she’s happy about because I know what I’m talking about if things don’t work out she might have regrets.

img.gif

• Hopefully Hybe continues to apply pressure. Honestly, I dont want Minju to be relegated to just acting. K dramas just dont do it for me, i'd much rather see her clowning around with Chaewon again.

I would let you know that KDRAMA still has a bigger audience than Kpop internationally except you are part of Bts, bp or twice. So I don’t know what you are ranting about?? Not to mention it’s more respected as a career and she won’t have to face incles drooling over her

img.gif

• The other three new members will really need to shine to get the spotlight. Izone members already have fandoms.

Stop thinking about your loss as a success stan please. Why didn't she give in before itself?

Izone is my fanservice group, not my success stan group. I want Izone reunited not because of their album sales but because the girls never wanted to leave Izone in the first place.

External Content www.youtube.com

Why are we assuming that Minju has no interest in joining Hybe? Why couldnt they be playing hard to get and making Hybe raise the offer and give more concessions to her and Urbanworks?

• This whole thing feels like a blatant cash grab tbh if they really are making a subunit, capitalism really rules huh?

Just leave Minju alone if she really wants to go into acting(which looks likely considering that's what she did before IZ*ONE), I would rather her do that and grow into a respected actress instead of this.

Blatant cash grab would be if Hybe brought all 10 members of Izone back together in one group (minus the Starshit girls). Now THAT would be a hell of a cash grab and a major, gamechanging feat. I would probably turn into the ultimate Hybestan if this happened.

Putting only three Izone girls together with 3 rando trainees still carries too much risk to be called a cash grab. They gotta put in real work.

• at this point if she open a bubble and was move to the actress section of her company

it confirm that she signed an actress contract with her company

and at this point HYBE can try whatever they want it'll not change a thing

Bubble contracts can be cancelled and moving to actress section is meaningless if Hybe buys out her contract.

Everyone has a price. Hopefully, Hybe gives her and her label what they want.

• Izone is my fanservice group, not my success stan group. I want Izone reunited not because of their album sales but because the girls never wanted to leave Izone in the first place.

Why are we assuming that Minju has no interest in joining Hybe? Why couldnt they be playing hard to get and making Hybe raise the offer and give more concessions to her and Urbanworks?

Doesn't hybe have problems with mbc? She mc of 2 mbc shows currently. She would lose both her gigs and she hasn't and doesn't want to either i guess.

• Bubble contracts can be cancelled and moving to actress section is meaningless if Hybe buys out her contract.

Everyone has a price. Hopefully, Hybe gives her and her label what they want.

not really you can't buy a contract especially when it's about the right of image of someone

because Minju contracted with Urbanworks, if Hybe wants her both parties need to agree to cancel the contract, so Hybe can make a new proposition of contract to Minju

and considering that Minju is one of the biggest artist under Urbanworks i doubt they would agree to cancel the contract

and Minju can't ask for the cancellation of contract herself unless she go to trial to ask for it

and no there's no bubble contract, but moving to actress section is far from being meaningless, if they move her to the actress section is that she's no longer under a trainee contract with her agency, but she sign a real contract of artist for 5 or 7 years

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• at this point hybe should just buy all existing groups and be the sole company to maximize profits. their building could be connected to others with underground tunnels and they can have trains in em :thumbup:

You joke but i would literally cry if Hybe could bring together the 10 members of Izone (excluding Wonyoung and Yujin who will never be let go by Kakao).

I would become the biggest fucking Hybe stan on this forum if they did this, i would literally join Army and become the biggest BTS simp on the planet, if Hybe were to reunite Izone.

I would even give you my beautiful TXT moving badge just because i would be so overwhelmed with joy.

• Money talks in Korea, Hybe just needs to offer whatever Minju and Urbanworks want.

• Anyway Wonyoung stays unbothered with her relevancy and Naver searches!

Blatant cash grab would be if Hybe brought all 10 members of Izone back together in one group (minus the Starshit girls). Now THAT would be a hell of a cash grab and a major, gamechanging feat. I would probably turn into the ultimate Hybestan if this happened.

Putting only three Izone girls together with 3 rando trainees still carries too much risk to be called a cash grab. They gotta put in real work.

No....they are smart for seeking out the popular members. Wonyoung is obviously out of reach considering she's likely not leaving Starship anytime soon so they have to go for the next best thing. Sakura, Chaewon and Minju are all some of the most popular members of IZ*ONE domestically so I'm not surprised they're trying to get those 3 first.

Girls like Chaeyeon or Hitomi or something....they are not big in the group at least in Korea.

• Anyway Wonyoung stays unbothered with her relevancy and Naver searches!

No....they are smart for seeking out the popular members. Wonyoung is obviously out of reach considering she's likely not leaving Starship anytime soon so they have to go for the next best thing. Sakura, Chaewon and Minju are all some of the most popular members of IZ*ONE domestically so I'm not surprised they're trying to get those 3 first.

Girls like Chaeyeon or Hitomi or something....they are not big in the group at least in Korea.

All the girls they want have a big fandom. No one wants unpopular members lol.

• I would love if they would take one of few young about 20-21 year old girls which is now in Street Woman Fighter.

And also if they would take 1-2 girls from Girls Planet 999.

Emma would be my top pick for main dancer, they can give her some soft singin lines, or just rap part.

• Chill. It's just a

:-) :akorns:

• Chill. It's just a

:-) :akorns:

I read that the producers of this bop are in Source, so lemme pray they get quality bops like this one

• I would support whatever she want to do, but it is lies if I say I don't want her in hybengg. She definitely going to be really successful and have no chance to flop at all compare to stay in UW. The way they managed Kriesha chu as an actress is really concerning,only hyped her up at first and keep her in the basement. On top of that, she probably change her mind after joining izone, and develop love for being an idol more. Who knows? Uw could use this chance to milk more money from hybe as they have no really money maker , and minju need years to be that successful in her acting career if she can make through the industry.

• I would love if they would take one of few young about 20-21 year old girls which is now in Street Woman Fighter.

And also if they would take 1-2 girls from Girls Planet 999.

Emma would be my top pick for main dancer, they can give her some soft singin lines, or just rap part.

Who in swf?? The young one is mainly from hook, the youngest being yoon kyeong a 03 line . iirc

• Who in swf?? The young one is mainly from hook, the youngest being yoon kyeong a 03 line . iirc

Rozalin is just year older than Sakura

and Emma is two years younger than Sakura

just an example

• This thread contains 39 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!