What's your favorite B-side of all time?

• show me your favorite B-side, I want/need new songs for my favorite B-sides playlist :pepegrin:

Here is my favorite B-side of all time :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like it :pepemusic:

this one might be my all time fav, it's been 6 years and I still like it

• Right now, i am OBSESSED with this song. It could end up as SOTY for 2021.

BEP, you asses, promote this song and put out an official performance video. Stereotype is low key flopping, this song wouldve been top 10 guaranteed.

• too hard to just pick one :sadface: but according to my spotify stats, stay up is my most played bside of all time

External Content youtu.be

But right now im more obsessed with cry for love

• I like it :pepemusic:

this one might be my all time fav, it's been 6 years and I still like it

this is just a B-side? :whatk: it's so good :pepemusic: title track material

• BTS 'Outro : Tear'

External Content m.youtube.com

Long time no see. How you doing?

I know this song, it's good.

I'm doing good :pepelove1:

• yes, this song is so good :pepemusic:

• His music is so good, I have all his albums (only 1 version per album) :pepe-peek::pepemusic:

• Really was the first b side I totally fall in love. :pepelove1:

In 2021 it is Whistle.

• :rv41:

it reminds me of 2010's music, I like it :pepe-grooving:

• Let me spread my Whiplash agenda in this tread as well :pepemusic:

it's actually one of the few NCT B-sides I already listened to :pepemusic:

• Really was the first b side I totally fall in love. :pepelove1:

In 2021 it is Whistle.

Really is my favorite Blackpink B-side :pepemusic:

First Time that I heard Whistle and I loved it :pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

• No, I changed my mind :angryr::cryingr:

This one

• :pepeflushed:

No, I changed my mind :angryr::cryingr:

This one

both are good songs. :pepemusic:

I heard most of their songs already :pepe-peek:

• day by day it gets clearer and clearer that it's this one:

• A carat in the wild :pepe-toast:

They are one of my favorite boy groups :pepelove1:

my favorite Seventeen song :pepemusic:

• louder than bombs ofc

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• day by day it gets clearer and clearer that it's this one:

I like it :pepe-grooving:

• Gravity and highway to heaven

• atm

• all good songs but where is Waggy? :pepe-cut::pepe-hehe:

• This one :lover3: :

• louder than bombs ofc

already know this one :pepe-peek:

it's good :pepemusic:

• Gravity and highway to heaven

I love both songs :pepemusic:

• atm

RV never disappoints :pepemusic:

• This one :lover3: :

AOA discography is so good, I miss them :peperain:

• House of Cards.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!