Share your favorite KPOP songs of all time

• mine <3 (in no particular order):

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love so many songs but I share some of my favorite title tracks and favorite bsides :pepemusic:

Title Tracks:

External Content www.youtube.com

and as a bonus my favorite boy group song

Bsides:

• There are so many I’ll put what I listen to most of the time

External Content youtu.be

• The Taste :pepe-toast:

• External Content youtu.be

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• There's so many but here we go

(warning: a lot of links in this spoiler)

• Big Bang - Haru Haru, Blue

GFriend - Rough, Navillera

Taeyeon - Rain, Why, Four Seasons, What Do I Call You, Weekend

SNSD - Genie, CMIYC, Mr Taxi

IU - Everybody Has Secrets, Obliviate, Flu, Coin, Ah Puh, My Old Story, Autumn Morning, Raindrop, Lost Child

Red Velvet - Automatic, Rebirth, Psycho, I Just

Blackpink - DKWTD, Kick It, Hope Not, AIIYL, PWF, KTL

BTS - Best of Me, Pied Piper, Baepsae, Danger, Just One Day, My Time, I Need U, Run, I Like It, Boy in Luv, War of Hormone

TWICE - Alcohol-Free, ICSM, Cry For Me, Fancy, DTNA, Likey, What Is Love, The Reason Why, 21:29, Love Foolish

EXO - Mama, Overdose, Tempo, Power, The Eve

Bol4 - Galaxy, Tell Me You Love Me

Baekhyun - Drown (waiting for the eng ver :eyes:)

• External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!