What's your favorite song, and your favorite MV of all time?

• Mine would be TREASURE's MMM

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Favorite music video would be Treasure's I love you

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You?

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Taeyeon I favorite song and Taeyeon I favorite MV because New Zealand is so beautiful

• Fav song-

External Content youtu.be

Fav mv-

External Content youtu.be

• Here we go again

Spring Day for the song

and Dynamite for the MV no screw that

it is and will always be Spring Day until something better takes its place (which is highly unlikely)

• wait up wait up

OP said of all time and didn't specify Kpop or otherwise in ehich case scrape mg previous answer SD will just have to wait because thd best song of all time is of course

Stam by Eminem and the MV is ofcourse Stan by Eminem

(fun fact the word Stan in kpop comes from this song)

• Taeyeon I favorite song and Taeyeon I favorite MV because New Zealand is so beautiful

taste

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!