Kai vs J-Hope [DANCE BATTLE]

• duh i mean this is akp where we're all master choreographers with phds in kpop no?

i mean surely no army is only picking jhope and exol is only picking kai?

This. People should just stop making comparison threads and especially keep BTS members out of it cause rants are gonna start when a BTS member wins the poll.

• You mean another "pick your bias and act like it's because of dancing" poll? Allkpop is probably the most biased place on earth for this type of poll. The only place worse than this is stan twitter.

KIMKAI48

059e37d0b9c38b277aec681de8161eeb7e65a633.gifv

• Here's a video of Jhope randomly freestyling during one of his recent vlives:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can post more videos if you want :*

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Last year he did that too. One hour of freestyling. Amazing. :borahae:

8zf-yB.gif   

• I don't know shit abt dancing, so it's just my taste as a viewer Ig. No hate, but I never like Kai dancing, even among other EXO's main/lead dancer he's my least favourite by far, he's just look too extra for me whether it's his expression or his movement, idk.

• Ended the comparison by miles.

External Content m.youtube.com

Dynamite & Idol intro Hoseok>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of the industry

Vlive Hoseok freestyle is already posted.

Hoseok was a underground hip hop dancer so Hiphop, freestyle, crumping are a piece of cake for him. But the way he does lyrical & contemporary are commendable. He is such a versatile dope.

• Kai

Reasons :-

Unbeatable in Contemporary.

Master in Jazz and Ballet

Emotional, tells story through his dancing. Expressions on point.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I have a friend who’s into dance and a choreographer and I requested a dance analysis for both of them which I haven’t received so I decided to see how AKP will react, if he gives me , I will upload it here

Bwahahahaha. So you want AKP's uninformed opinion to compare? This is going to have more holes than swiss cheese. Dunno why you feel a burning need to try to start something, but if you were somehow unaware before, you should know that such versus polls don't end well on AKP. It's usually the mark of a budding troll career. Cheers!

• This!!! That’s why I wanted reasons from a non biased POV . I wish GG stans vote on this

Are you a fan of either group? Why do these things even matter to you all? No one here is a dance expert to pass judgement in the first place and even they would not be completely objective.

• Bwahahahaha. So you want AKP's uninformed opinion to compare? This is going to have more holes than swiss cheese. Dunno why you feel a burning need to try to start something, but if you were somehow unaware before, you should know that such versus polls don't end well on AKP. It's usually the mark of a budding troll career. Cheers!

This. Thank you. Its the quest for a hit thread and attention using BTS. Everyone knows this will descend into a fan war and then OP will sit back and enjoy it.

• Bwahahahaha. So you want AKP's uninformed opinion to compare? This is going to have more holes than swiss cheese. Dunno why you feel a burning need to try to start something, but if you were somehow unaware before, you should know that such versus polls don't end well on AKP. It's usually the mark of a budding troll career. Cheers!

How is this atrolling, I didn’t even shade anyone , people do visual battles everyday but no one calls them trolls or bats an eyes but I do dance battle and I’m a troll. People post ratings of vocals of different groups , I saw threads like that, I’m going to be doing dance analysis of the main dancers, I just started with the popular groups first and you are already coming at me . I think it’s you guys that have the burning need to start something . I don’t really care about having hit threads on such an unimportant website like AKP, I mostly come here to interact with Midzy and leave

RESIDENT YUNA'S WIFE
    img.gif

APHRODITE OF KPOP: MISS SHIN YUNA

• Are you a fan of either group? Why do these things even matter to you all? No one here is a dance expert to pass judgement in the first place and even they would not be completely objective.

I’m actually a fan of bts, I’m not a hardcore one but I download their music and have them on my Spotify playlist and a very strong fan of jungkook as well.

RESIDENT YUNA'S WIFE
    img.gif

APHRODITE OF KPOP: MISS SHIN YUNA

But I've made versus polls before with Big groups and they were peaceful

:pepe_akorns::pepe_akorns:

• This. People should just stop making comparison threads and especially keep BTS members out of it cause rants are gonna start when a BTS member wins the poll.

True plus they will win all the poles by sheer numbers it has the largest fandom worldwide. Even if they were not the most famous they'd still win out against anyone by numbers alone.

This type of thing should be done for professionals in the industry only not something fans vote on

• This thread contains 57 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!