With all the resources they have, HYBE couldn't even produce their own homegrown idols aside from BTS and TXT?

• Just saw the news that they want to steal former Izone members. I think it's embarrassing how most of the idols from HYBE were developed by other labels.

The Big 3 wouldn't do this. They develop their own talented idols.

• seems like there are many things that they are afraid of in terms of girl groups

it's probably because of the past and GLAM situation

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly I don't get it .

And I don't get the play safe either .

With company stans hype alone pretty sure whatever they release gonna be up there .

People don't wanna admit it but it's true.

Or this one is just for Japan market considering Sakura and chaewon have the highest buying power in Japan followed by minju which is the rumored member too.

• they just want to rush this GG

so they don't have to homegrown their own girls trainee

weird because it's not like they didn't start preparing for this GG years before

BH just want the maximum revenue with the less money spend

that's why they are trying to snatch trainee from other agency so they don't have to pay for singing, dancing lesson during trainee days

and have trainee ready to debut directly

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• i know you're a troll but i just have to say this rhetoric and what knets have been spewing is just so fcking weird. "we want new faces" like, no you don't? if you did you'd be checking out the 20+ nugu groups that debuted this year that you don't give a shit about.

who's your favorite artist?

• Let's inquire a little further into that. What's the average training duration plus the time for a group to become profitable? Does HYBEsha have that amount of time to invest in a group from "scratch"?

• This kind of mindset is really why girl idols have such short shelf life. You mean idols can’t be in new groups or label because they debuted elsewhere before? That’s really cruel and very backward thinking. Fans kept saying they want new faces, that’s why many GGs will disband after the end of their contracts :-(

• Logic flew through the window, I legit don't get people even thinking that the Izone members are for the 2021 GG that is supposed to debut in a few months. Like I know OP is a troll but I'm talking in general based on what I saw on AKP and reddit. Bang PD said in 2019 that line up is already fixed and debut has been said again and again this year that it is planned for Q3 - Q4. Q3 is almost done and Sakura is still in Japan, Chaewon has been doing shit for Woollim for the past few months and the third Izone member they haven't convinced yet. They aren't gonna suddenly add 3 unsure members to a group that is supposed debut in 2 - 3 months.

Meaning there will probably be 3 - 4 GG's coming from HYBE in upcoming years, Plus GG (2021), Iland GG (2022), Japanese GG and maybe an Izone/PD48 subunit/group. I'm guessing they had to speed up debuting GGs since Gfriend unexpectedly left. Meaning plenty of "new faces" for y'all weirdos to enjoy

• This kind of mindset is really why girl idols have such short shelf life. You mean idols can’t be in new groups or label because they debuted elsewhere before? That’s really cruel and very backward thinking. Fans kept saying they want new faces, that’s why many GGs will disband after the end of their contracts :-(

Well it’s only happen with small company. We are talking about HYBE , I do expect them debut an original group when have serval members from a POPULAR DISBAND group. I am quite concerned HYBE ability to create GG

• They must have seen the interest for continuing izone after the fans raised all that money. I think they're just taking advantage of the missed opportunity.

From the way I understand the reports, it sounded like this new gg would only contain izone and pd48 members.

• Why are you all acting like hybe is scared of debuting groups when they have 1718 planned groups set to debut the upcoming two years?

- belift new girl group 2022 (through i-land)

- plus girl group 2021/2022 (source x bighit)

- bighit japan new boy group 2021/2022

- bighit music new boy group 2022

- bighit japan new girl group 2022/2023 (my speculation about the year, all they said is they're preparing a jpn gg)

- hybe x usa label new boy group 2022

That's total of six new groups debuting under hybe in the upcoming two years. Not even counting that rumored pledis boy group and the groups that might debut from the other acquired companies (such as the rumored source gg consisting of izone members)

• Also don't forget the collab with the Japanese company LDH that for whatever reason is going to happen for an survival show yet another boygroup ... (that might happens in a few months and no its not the allready known off Japanese boygroup because its something that Hybe didn't came up with but ended collabing with at the end)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!