Idols that have an innocent look/persona about them but you think are different off camera? I've edited this title three times now hopefully this makes sense

• Any idols that you think have a very child friendly image but off camera, you think they're completely different?

Edit: I don't mean as in rude off camera or a bad person, just different. No dragging please.

• mynameiswho

Changed the title of the thread from “Idols that play an innocent sweet persona that you think are completely different off screen?” to “Idols that play an innocent sweet persona that you think are completely different off camera?”.
  • Do you want certain idols to get dragged?

No. Maybe I worded the title wrong but I was just curious which idols people thought were different from their on screen persona, not as in they're rude or obnoxious off camera, just different.

• Cha Eunwoo, I think a lot of the time he plays a sweet boy marriage type persona but I just know, deep in my soul, that his fine ass is getting some every night :pepecry:

Also Hoseok, one of my favourite things about him is how loveable and adorable he is but I trust nobody who moans whilst causing his members pain :pepe-cross:

• Almost every idol? Idols give of vibes like: I only have eyes for my fans, I never swear, I never drink, I never have sex, I never get angry etc but in reality they're just as human as the rest of us and do the same things off camera.

• It's hard to say. Even through there are the ones who do, personally, I don't think most of the idols fake personalities.

But let me explain my opinion, It doesn't mean they are like the way they show themselves on the camera the whole time or in any ambience they are on, with any people they interact with. It just means they show a little fragment of their complex and multifaced personality, because It's benefit in that situation.

So being a very sweet person might be really something that is part of them and they chose to show that fragment of personality trait, because It's what most fans want to see, even through It's not what they are always. So answer the question, I think most of these ones with very sweet 'persona' aren't faking, just exaggerating.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Most of them lol, even if they don't have a "sweet and innocent" persona in front of the camera, I can assure you they will still be pretty different off camera. Cause subconsciously, everyone wants to show their best to the world, hide all their flaws and keep it to themselves, so there's ought to be differences in how they act on and off camera.

• mynameiswho

Changed the title of the thread from “Idols that play an innocent sweet persona that you think are completely different off camera?” to “Idols that have an innocent look/persona about them but you think are different off camera? I've edited this title three times now hopefully this makes sense”.
  • Cha Eunwoo, I think a lot of the time he plays a sweet boy marriage type persona but I just know, deep in my soul, that his fine ass is getting some every night :pepecry:

Also Hoseok, one of my favourite things about him is how loveable and adorable he is but I trust nobody who moans whilst causing his members pain :pepe-cross:

this is what I meant by the title lmao there are some idols that exaggerate the childish cute innocent look way more than others

• There are a lot like this. Some groups dislike each other and it is funny to see how fast some idols switch once the camera is off

Edit: oh you meant it as in naughty lmao didn’t get that

• There are a lot like this. Some groups dislike each other and it is funny to see how fast some idols switch once the camera is off

Edit: oh you meant it as in naughty lmao didn’t get that

everyone is getting all deep and philosophical and that wasn't my aim :peperun: but it's my fault tho I didn't word the title properly

• everyone is getting all deep and philosophical and that wasn't my aim :peperun: but it's my fault tho I didn't word the title properly

Lmao haha I actually witnessed some idols switching from cute to very pissed off in like seconds. So i was like: now i can share this anecdote for the thousand time

• I mean all idols fake their personality to some level, but if to go with your description more precisely then I'd name Hoseok for sure.

For those who doesn't know him and group well Hoseok looks like a bubbly innocent cutie and naive scaredy cat, but actually he has the biggest authority in the group along with Joon, he is the second leader after all and he's been Dance & Stage Leader for years since pre-debut, he controls and monitors basically everything there. He can command a room and they will listen.

And it's not only about members, it's about staff they work with too. There was interesting translation lately

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yet, despite being so powerful he's the nicest one anyway, the amount of praises he gets from staff/journalists/MCs for making the mood and atmosphere better and for warming the ice is overwhelming. He also actually said few times already, especially lately, that he's actually calm and serious offcam, so that's kinda a known fact in fandom.

• Everyone but Tzuyu.

Tzuyu is pure!

This can't be a lie!

^^

• I think he always seems pro - and really smiley 👌

• This thread contains 35 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!