[TW: Ignored Facts] liking 1 group in SM ≠ SM fans + Company Name is not solely the reason their group became Big

• Might be a flop thread or not ^^

Since that thread was locked , I need to get it straight once more

Stop labelling all of us who happen to like 1 group as SM fans

The truth is, SM fans are divided as f. Please compare to other group company stans, they are more united than SM

For example, whose fandom hating Aespa when they debuted? You know the answer right.

So no, every fandom only care about their faves not the 'whole worshipping every SM group who debuted in the company' narrative that easily throwing around in here X/

Also, SM is not the same position as few years ago and YG because of their scandal

So no company & connections can pushes their groups THAT FAR without their FANDOM carrying them

So I mean while they have this big3 (or now big4) privilege ; they are not in this place solely because of freeloading their Company Name but also Their fans supporting them to be this far.

So stop downplaying every Big3 especially their successful achievement saying that because of their company, If every success are because of their Company every Big3 group will always occupying top 3 spot in the rankings which is not the case right now since for example, BTS who came from small company right now become the Biggest group in the world

Therefore stop throwing, this narrative like " expected this group will be successful because they're from Big 3 group etc etc ...."

Hello, without their fandom+ organic hype , they'll just become last ranked group in the Big 3 pools.

That's is all .

• Nobody took your bait so i will answer your thread kkkkk I'm joking again...

But yes, i don't understand this whole generalization with sm stans in this forum... Truly weird. Unfortunately kpop fans do this as an attack bc they have zero reason, "excuse" or stat to use so they just go the irrational way and the generalization starts.

• All I can see is SM stan lol

Nobody took your bait so i will answer your thread kkkkk I'm joking again...

But yes, i don't understand this whole generalization with sm stans in this forum... Truly weird. Unfortunately kpop fans do this as an attack bc they have zero reason, "excuse" or stat to use so they just go the irrational way and the generalization starts.

You're mistaken

It's seems both of you didn't read my thread until finish ¬‿¬

Please read until finish

I only use baiting in the title while the content is not :-D lol

in the later parts, I'm also defending big3 grups and saying that they're successfull not solely because of their company but their fandom

• Not every fan is a company stan but a lot of them are because they tend to produce similar styled groups and have the same producers. As for defending the company imo sometimes when people attack the company they also shame the group so fans end up developing this defensive reaction whenever people talk shit about SM, Hybe, YG or JYP.

About the privilege you really can't deny it, there really isn't one of them that didn't achieve success at a time in their career, plus to have fans you need promotion and that' something big3 groups never struggled with, no wonder the expressions smngg, bhngg are thrown around so much.

• The people you are addressing are very well aware of this, but they'll still label everyone who like anyone from SM as "SM stan" because they want to make you seem hysterical, delusional and unreasonable. Then they can dismiss your opinions and shut you down. You're barking under the wrong tree. Keep doing your thing and let them seethe.

• Not every fan is a company stan but a lot of them are because they tend to produce similar styled groups and have the same producers. As for defending the company imo sometimes when people attack the company they also shame the group so fans end up developing this defensive reaction whenever people talk shit about SM, Hybe, YG or JYP.

About the privilege you really can't deny it, there really isn't one of them that didn't achieve success at a time in their career, plus to have fans you need promotion and that' something big3 groups never struggled with, no wonder the expressions smngg, bhngg are thrown around so much.

Honestly, the thing you wrote is right but you're missing the point

In here, i mean akp forums, it's not about defending the company. It's that so many users throwing around "you're SM stans" card also SM stans are very divided so they might be stan one group in SM and dislike another group in SM. So what i mean is, don't lumping whole of us as stan who loves all SM groups. Like that.

Also privilige yes i don't deny it you can look above but I mean in here so many people also throwing around like "oh no wonder this group succeed because of their Big company name behind it"

It's not completely false, but the successful meter every group are different and whats makes the difference are their fans (are they dedicated? Are they massive?) not solely because freeloading from compang name and automaticaly they are on the top of the world. What separates between Big group and Biggest group is the strength of their FANDOM.

That's what I mean. :-)

• you sm stan :pepe-cut:

sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan

• you sm stan :pepe-cut:

sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan sm stan

PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD

PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD

• www1717

Changed the title of the thread from “[Popular but Ignored] liking 1 group in SM ≠ SM fans + Company is not carrying their group Achievements” to “[TW: Ignored Facts] liking 1 group in SM ≠ SM fans + Company Name is not solely the reason their group became Big”.
  • PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD

PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOODPINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD PINKBLOOD

LMAO

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Random person: aespa is breaking records

No one:

Not even their mother:

Not even their grandmother:

AKP obsessed weirdos: HAHAHA SM STAN YOU STAN A COMPANY THAT PAVED THE WAY FOR SLAVE CONTRACTS LSM OLD HAG HE GOT A REPORTER GIRLFRIEND LOLLLLLL MEDIAPLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY ASK LSM TO PAY HIS TAXES YOU DUMB BITCHES Y'ALL LOVE EVERY SHIT MUSIC THE DUMB COMPANY PUTS OUT BRAINWASHED AS FK

• Spilled :angryr:

• The only thing I can praise SM is for bringing their idols to the best vocal quality and finding amazingly talented voices and evaluating them well. SM's artists are so talented. In general, most Sm idols are allrounders. But SM doesn't take good care of their idols, usually ignoring their old groups. No matter how successful they are, he ignores it. SM is so unfair sometimes. It's like they don't do equal promo even in a small group. Every company does this, but Sm is no different in this regard.

Also, the thing that annoys SM the most is that they don't put subtitles on the clips. It has only started adding subtitles since 2019. However, other companies have been putting subtitles since 2015. Sm is sometimes a so old-fashioned company. I think there is no need to make excuses by saying that it does not follow trends, it creates trends. Sometimes following the trends will bring their groups to stable popularity. I love the artistry and concepts of SM groups, but sometimes he can't quite mix her own color with what's trending. he can be old fashioned sometimes.

• The only thing I can praise SM is for bringing their idols to the best vocal quality and finding amazingly talented voices and evaluating them well. SM's artists are so talented. In general, most Sm idols are allrounders. But SM doesn't take good care of their idols, usually ignoring their old groups. No matter how successful they are, he ignores it. SM is so unfair sometimes. It's like they don't do equal promo even in a small group. Every company does this, but Sm is no different in this regard.

Also, the thing that annoys SM the most is that they don't put subtitles on the clips. It has only started adding subtitles since 2019. However, other companies have been putting subtitles since 2015. Sm is sometimes a so old-fashioned company. I think there is no need to make excuses by saying that it does not follow trends, it creates trends. Sometimes following the trends will bring their groups to stable popularity. I love the artistry and concepts of SM groups, but sometimes he can't quite mix her own color with what's trending. he can be old fashioned sometimes.

YOU SPOKE FACTS. SM was too old fashioned and they literally mismanaged their older groups and didn't give them right opportunities. There is a legit thread on twitter with proof where EXO got so many chances to promote in western but foking SM rejected.

SM really can't balance b/w multiple groups. Its the fandom which hard carries the older groups. This year they are doing everything and we can see it in the productions of aespa and Dream. ( Ummm not EXO though :') ) . I was kinda worried that RV will not be treated properly or their comeback will be rushed since I can vision SM putting them in old groups hierarchy ( that SMCU video). Thank God, the RV teasers till now are made from a good budget and so I hope for a proper promotion and a FULL ALBUM for them.

• Answering the thread seriously for what it's worth lol:

What you said is fine as long as you don't do what you point out here for other groups/companies and you don't negate the many facets of privilege.

Success is a mix of chance and opportunities and the latter were, are and will be easier to have on bigger platforms.

But I agree it's tiring when companies, seniors or else are hailed as the sole reason to someone's success

Yes, while the music and the creative trends from their group are good; SM is very old fashioned into helping each of their groups fandom grows + mismanaging their older groups.

Take a look of aespa, their fandom content was 4 months way back. Insta/twitter were recycled picture. How can the fandom grow if SM didn't even give us many contents? Thankfully the song is a smash which I don't think SM also expected that :-D

in RV case , SM should signed them with American labels since afaik they're the only one out of SM eligible for RIAA. Idk why they not doing that. Also RV didn't get many fandom content (sad case like aespa, SM you misogynistic ass :rolleyes: )

YOU SPOKE FACTS. SM was too old fashioned and they literally mismanaged their older groups and didn't give them right opportunities. There is a legit thread on twitter with proof where EXO got so many chances to promote in western but foking SM rejected.

SM really can't balance b/w multiple groups. Its the fandom which hard carries the older groups. This year they are doing everything and we can see it in the productions of aespa and Dream. ( Ummm not EXO though :') ) . I was kinda worried that RV will not be treated properly or their comeback will be rushed since I can vision SM putting them in old groups hierarchy ( that SMCU video). Thank God, the RV teasers till now are made from a good budget and so I hope for a proper promotion and a FULL ALBUM for them.

Yes, that a big problem also future problems for us ;(

I think the earlier Exo production MV was good until this comeback . Maybe because they won't promoted it?

Agree, SM should signed Exo with US label (same cases like RV) since afaik they able to debut in BB200.

Strange SM loves money but didn't sign them and decided to gamble and throw money into temporary group like SuperM (which will be inactive for now)

• Ofc a groups hardwork will take them to top

But if u gonna deny all privlege, pre existing power, promo slots , gp recognition. Then that will be weird

A small company group dont have that. It take them years to reach initial stage of big company's grpups if they make it and not get disbanded.

Whereas big3 and new hybe groups will always have that push without worrying. So i disagree

• Answering the thread seriously for what it's worth lol:

What you said is fine as long as you don't do what you point out here for other groups/companies and you don't negate the many facets of privilege.

Success is a mix of chance and opportunities and the latter were, are and will be easier to have on bigger platforms.

But I agree it's tiring when companies, seniors or else are hailed as the sole reason to someone's success

I agree with your statements, but you missing the points that I stated in this thread :-)

Don't look at the title (for bait purpose only :-D ) look at what I stated in the content.

Which is, mislabeling everyone in here who happens to stan at least 1 SM group as SM stan

That is false narrative since, not everyone love all SM groups and the Company itself.

We're here for our faves only. That's the first point

Second point, people especially trolls/haters easily throwing around Big3 privilege and entirely downplaying the other factor contribute to their successful achievements which (I gave example) is Fandom (the rich and dedicated one in particular). That type of fandom can be created by the Company, the company only helping the initial start. That's what I mean

• again, :-D

Stop taking the bait in the title and look carefully at in the first pages

I didn't deny the Big3 privilege lol

I explained once more, there are many factors contributing to the groups achievements which is not entirely freeloading from their company backs. There are other factors which I give example is Fandom, that's can't be created by the Company no matter how powerful they are. They only helping at the start.

If the type of Fandom (Massive in particular) can be created by the Company, Big3 groups automatically will be occupying the Top Spots of Biggest group which is not the case right now.

I mean, please stop throwing narrative like " as expected, they are Big3 group when they reached Huge success" which entirely depends on what type of Fandom that they have later on

Do you understand?

• Who is even talking about that? This thread talks how annoying it is when others label you as SM stan when you stan only one (1) SM group. :thumbup:

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!