Blinks ot4s should stop saying that Lisa doesnt like social media Read this

• I don't think she is being "controlled" by YGE.

To me the reason she isn't using sns it's bc of the hate she is receiving. Since HYLT Lisa is the target of some kpop fans daily, unfortunately. But I do find funny how some blinks keep saying that it's bc she doesn't like using sns when it was clear after IC, an era which she posted almost nothing while the others were posting tons of pics, that she stopped more bc of the hate. A proof of this is her Weibo where she posts more there and better pics.

• i feel sometimes you make good points but people associate you with being a troll that they cant see

It's not that they can't see. Blinks tend to ignore Lisa problems the most and just say: oh please, she is ok.

I said it before, Lisa isn't seen as Lisa anymore, they associate her akgaes with her and just call every worry "a fake problem".

• Official Post

I don't think she is being "controlled" by YGE.

To me the reason she isn't using sns it's bc of the hate she is receiving. Since HYLT Lisa is the target of some kpop fans daily, unfortunately. But I do find funny how some blinks keep saying that it's bc she doesn't like using sns when it was clear after IC, an era which she posted almost nothing while the others were posting tons of pics, that she stopped more bc of the hate. A proof of this is her Weibo where she posts more there and better pics.

I agree. Also sometime last year, she was getting alot of hate because she wasn't speaking up on the stuff in Thailand. So I understand if she isn't as active on Insta compared to the other members.

• I've noticed it also..... and you get labeled as an 'akgae' if you speak up about the treatment.

honestly I really hope Lisa is treated fairly in her solo, she's really the most talented member to me and hard working. She deserves the world.

Everybody knows, but they prefer to stay with the "Lisa akgaes are the culprit of our fandom bad relationship" agenda.

I also hope she will be treated right, but who knows..

• Maybe she's willing to leave yg i.e not renewing her contract. She isn't active on sns because of the hate she received last year plus the dumb actions of thai kpop stans.

• Blackpink's instagram accounts are valuable commodities these days, prob all four are restricted to a certain extent. Luxury brands don't want to be featured next to pics of pets and lunches.

I miss Lisa's early instagram days, her IG content was awesome and some of my favourite pics are from then, but I think she can't be that person anymore. She got too big, and there are too many unaddressed problems in the fandom (and from other fandoms). It would be pretty hard to casually post a candid pic knowing the vomit emoji trolls would descend 30 seconds later en masse and tell her to khs...

• It's not that they can't see. Blinks tend to ignore Lisa problems the most and just say: oh please, she is ok.

I said it before, Lisa isn't seen as Lisa anymore, they associate her akgaes with her and just call every worry "a fake problem".

This.

I have also been noticing that a

lot lately....

As for the subject of the thread, i don't think her account is totally being controlled.

Since BP had shared ig, Lisa was the one that post the less, fans have to ask her to post but she didn't

No that the hate may not be a cause but she is just being how she was in 2016-17 when she post less than other girls

• Since BP had shared ig, Lisa was the one that post the less, fans have to ask her to post but she didn't

No that the hate may not be a cause but she is just being how she was in 2016-17 when she post less than other girls

I don't believe on it as she updates on Weibo more than on insta, the place where she is way less attacked.

She posts less, but she is updating within 2~3 weeks apart. This isn't normal, but as i said, if others stopped posting for 1 week we would be creating hashtags about it, but as the only posting almost nothing it's Lisa people will always give us 296392 reasons as to why she never posts.

• Yall need to calm down. Just because she didn't post doesn't mean she is forced not to. Maybe she doesn't want to post. I remember how when Rose and Jennie posted some pics a lot of haters flooded their comments and hated them like crazy to the point they deleted their pics. Lisa probably just wants to avoid that happening to her and I don't blame her for that.

• if I were Lisa, i will probably post less too

Some fans are too toxic. I would be embarassed if I know my fans harrass the other members

In fact, all 4 of them should post less on the official IG account and just post more on their personal IG (and make it private)

• I don't believe on it as she updates on Weibo more than on insta, the place where she is way less attacked.

She posts less, but she is updating within 2~3 weeks apart. This isn't normal, but as i said, if others stopped posting for 1 week we would be creating hashtags about it, but as the only posting almost nothing it's Lisa people will always give us 296392 reasons as to why she never posts.

lisa dont update weibo frecuanetly either, she post more when ywy was either and she is back to posting less

She always been short in her post, this is nothing new

She post her cats the most in ig and even lilifilms arent smth consitent

recently i saw a post on main news section mentioning how Lisa Akgaes would attack Jennie´s and Rosé´s instagram account.

Before that they posted also another news about how some terrible blinks where attacking other groups online - like BTS-

I am not going to be so naive to say these people doesn´t exist, nor that is not happening constantly, cos it does.

But we all know that these akgaes work both ways, there are also many attacking Lisa´s insta account, and that is way she is not in charge of it any more, not because she doesn´t want to, but because she doesn´t need the extra hate just before a solo. Like Jennie shouldn´t and Rosé either.

But also we don´t need the hate for girls group mentality. We all know that the success of boys groups is because , girls fans are more active on following, suporting and being loyal to their groups -go girls!!!

we also know that girl fans are also very protective with their boy groups to the point that get a little visious -come on girls, we are better thant that.

That is way the most popular boy groups get the bullet pruve treatment and girl groups don´t. The worst news can be posted on the main site and no one would say s*it about it against BP, or Twice or Red Velvet...and also yes, they would be upvote by everyone...i know you did, right?

and going back to my point ...Lisa is getting a Solo soon, and hate news are flying bombing this site every week...why do i find it like a plot.

But please ....don´t touch the boys.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Some fans are too toxic. I would be embarassed if I know my fans harrass the other members

In fact, all 4 of them should post less on the official IG account and just post more on their personal IG (and make it private)

This is the most stupid thing I've ever read.

are you one of these people?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seeing how you argued with once using some weird logic I am not surprised by your thinking...

• Which boys am I hating??? I think you quoted me wrong or you simply didn't understand my point.

• She isn’t posting that much on Weibo either, she was more active over there because of Youth For You.

I think she is avoiding social media for a bit more because of the hate she received. There are tons of celebrities who don’t even got a social media account because of the toxicity. She probably has enough and prioritizes her mental health over social media!

We don’t know exactly why she post less and we will never know as well, we can just assume. But whatever it is, I don’t think it’s controlled by the company, at least not fully controlled, more monetized by a PR team. I mean why should they forbid her to post more on Insta but allow her to post on Weibo… why would they only control one particular social media account and not all of them… if they really try to limit her ? It’s either all or nothing.

Edited 4 times, last by SandyBee3 ().

• She isn’t posting that much on Weibo either, she was more active over there because of Youth For You.

I think she is avoiding social media for a bit more because of the hate she received. There are tons of celebrities who don’t even got a social media account because of the toxicity. She probably got enough and prioritizes her mental health over social media!

We don’t know exactly why she post less and I we will never know as well, we can just assume. But whatever is, I don’t think it’s controlled by the company, at least not fully controlled, more monetized by a PR team. I mean why should they forbid her to post more on Insta but allow her to post on Weibo… why would they only control one particular social media account and not all of them… if the really try to limit her ? It’s either all or nothing.

OP is trying to run on the narrative that YG is literally holding Lisa hostage and discriminating because she isn't ethnically Korean.

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!