Butter vs Dynamite

• I liked Butter 'cause of the bass line, the few vocal processing compared to Dynamite and THE WHOLE JIN!

It has exactly what I think Dynamite lacked (especially the vocal aspects, that's way better on Butter).

BUT, only time will define if I'll like it more than Dynamite. The impact Dynamite had on me was very strong to the point I still listen to it to these days (despite being overplayed, but I don't care! Lmao).

Jdlr9HD.jpg

"I'm Five!" | S.Coups Bang Chan My Leaders | , Bling Bling Jonghyun.

• That’s really just the impression I got from it. Especially the start of Dynamite feels more interesting compared to Butter. And towards the end we got the “nananana” part to really brighten the mood.

I haven’t analysed their pronunciation haha but while it never really bothered me in Dynamite at times it did in Butter. Now that I think about it might just be because Jungkook has less lines in this song. He has the best pronunciation of the vocal-line and while I do think the other members did a good job (especially Jin) their pronunciation is a bit shakier than his. Still like the fairer line distribution.

• That’s really just the impression I got from it. Especially the start of Dynamite feels more interesting compared to Butter. And towards the end we got the “nananana” part to really brighten the mood.

I haven’t analysed their pronunciation haha but while it never really bothered me in Dynamite at times it did in Butter. Now that I think about it might just be because Jungkook has less lines in this song. He has the best pronunciation of the vocal-line and while I do think the other members did a good job (especially Jin) their pronunciation is a bit shakier than his. Still like the fairer line distribution.

Ooh I wasn't a fan of the nanana part, I prefer having a whole different set of lyrics like in Butter.

Yeah the line distribution seemed fairer although I haven't checked out any line distribution videos

Seemingly more for Jin and Taehyung

Loved that JK ended the song this time too, the last "roll" was strong because he growls it

• Ooh I wasn't a fan of the nanana part, I prefer having a whole different set of lyrics like in Butter.

Yeah the line distribution seemed fairer although I haven't checked out any line distribution videos

Seemingly more for Jin and Taehyung

Loved that JK ended the song this time too, the last "roll" was strong because he growls it

For happy and fun songs I prefer when there’s more things going on at the beginning and towards then end of the song it’s just fun and easy so I can just sing a long and be in the mood. ^^

This one is much fairer for sure. Still wish rap-line got more space but Jin and Taehyung really shined.

• For happy and fun songs I prefer when there’s more things going on at the beginning and towards then end of the song it’s just fun and easy so I can just sing a long and be in the mood. ^^

This one is much fairer for sure. Still wish rap-line got more space but Jin and Taehyung really shined.

Jhope literally waiting til the very end of the song to do his lines ;( but I know he will still shine in the performance

RM writing the rap sealed the deal too for me, he name dropped army so it feels more like a BTS song

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🎊PAKS, BAKS, GAKS, BTS got them all🎊

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47qdcyg4hkomwl5x3ibxjldrfnqultwqabq7x35xxb&rid=giphy.gif&ct=ggiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47e1i7a7xcxulf1jg8kjyshfuo6a71w3halaqxp2x6&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

To satisfy people requests you will need to sacrifice a bit of quality, I think the song overall is good, they made a fair line distribution the rap for me was the highlight, but I think there is a room for improvements especially V and Jin, they still need to work a bit on their english, but still it's a good song. Idk maybe I should restan bts...

• Jhope literally waiting til the very end of the song to do his lines ;( but I know he will still shine in the performance

RM writing the rap sealed the deal too for me, he name dropped army so it feels more like a BTS song

We needed more of Jhope. ;( Maybe he gets extra center time to make up for it.

Even though I liked Dynamite more it felt weird without the rap. Glad they brought it back!

• Since a lot of people like to nitpick any song that "sounds" the same as another and call it a copy. I decided to nitpick the differences between Butter & Dynamite.

Dynamite-Title of the song was in the chorus

Butter-Title of song not in chorus

Dynamite-None of the members contributed something other than vocals

Butter-RM was one of the composers

Dynamite-has a intro

Butter-Does not have a intro

Dynamite-Verse one is sung by Jungkook

Butter-Verse one is shared by Jungkook and V

Dynamite-Has not noticeable rap

Butter-Has a noticeable rap

Dynamite-Last post chorus is shared by Jungkook,Jimin,and V

Butter-Last post chorus is shared by RM, J-hope and Jungkook.

Dynamite-Has a bridge

Butter-Does not have a bridge

Dynamite-Your upbeat song that's sole purpose is to make you be happier

Butter-A love song

Dynamite-Genre: Disco, Pop

Butter-Dance pop

Dynamite-Has only 3 different references

Butter-Has 7 different references

Dynamite-Jin does not have a lot of lines

Butter-Jin has a sufficient amount of lines

Dynamite-Disco Song

Butter-Summer Song

Dynamite-Has repeated phrases such as nanananana

Butter-Does not have repeated phrases such as nananana

Dynamite-Has 2 verses

Butter-Has three verses

Dynamite-Not the best line distrubution

Butter-Overall has much better line distrubution than Dynamite

Feel free to do the other differences since I am too lazy to do that!

• Ok? Doesnt change the fact that both songs feel quite similar overall, they have the same vibe to it and its okay, both are good songs so wrdgaf if they sound similar.

Although i think i prefer Dynamite over Butter, i'll probably grow on me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!