ADOR - HYBE Mega Thread - 6 || Summary on page 1

• If this thread is tl;dr for you (which it is) ...

Original news broken by soshixbang

REMINDER

I know its frustrating that others do not see things the way you do, but I'd like to remind everyone that this is not a battle and you are not soldiers. You are debating an issue on a forum board. Having different opinions should not bleed into threats or accusations of serious -isms. I think you know what those are, but if you need a refresher, here are the rules. On such a hot button issue, please try to think twice before posting and once again, remember that you are talking to people.

Please especially refrain from attacking and generalizing either idols, users or an entire fandom because of your position on this issue. Address the arguments.

Latest NewJeans release:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MHJ 2 hour press conference:

English transcript:

LIVE UPDATES — ADOR CEO Min Hee-jin press conference
    Welcome to our minute-by-minute coverage of the press conference held by Min Hee-jin, producer of girl group NewJeans and CEO of agency ADOR. The conference…
    koreajoongangdaily.joins.com

English subbed:

Original full:

Complete timeline by ItsActuallyMe

Current: May 31, 2024 10:05AM Pacific | Updated as details emerge

___

Timeline of significant events based on media reports

Link to Belift's video:

*reminder that these are not facts just reports from the media and the parties involved

Article:

Naver Article in Korean on the conflict

Korean News Outlet provides outcome of the injunction

Court approves ADOR CEO’s injunction against HYBE
    The Seoul Central District Court approved the injunction filed by ADOR CEO Min Hee-jin aimed at preventing HYBE, the label’s parent company, from using its…
    koreajoongangdaily.joins.com

YouTube streams:

2c0e5dad33f5ceac22a7bec3286f6a1922b32d13.gif

Edited once, last by alexS ().

• Go to Best Answer
  • i just saw the pre debut videos of newjeans members hybe leaked through dispatch without consent of newjeans or ador. Im so fucking disgusted and furious at that piece of shit company.

I really hope newjeans manage to leave that shithole

External Content x.com

• Ves I put the old updates in their own spoiler

• Hybe also leaked private medical records of newjeans members

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Putting it on first page for everyone to see the bastards hybe are

• [instiz] AFTER SEEING THIS, I'M GLAD NEWJEANS NEVER DEBUTED IN SOURCE MUSIC

July 23, 2024

AVvXsEgeLvmqf_S2U0lDbqMck_vJWgvH9S70Q-f_5PzhHHPtDYDaFx8uCgH5uB_wT7DVm2HY1J44hkYAYYCxxtAu2SKZYtfGGGy8JQIqCuAVeHo94Wau3G-VxnRVSeua14GJ_tbWEG5oZISJLEFlAKhu0k8R0Q2E4FmjzIbMqssUthZ6wNL5ftWVrSxZrYn8DQVA=s16000

original post: here

1. Agree, why would you make kids wear heels?

2. Who is this?

> Hanni

3. I hate the fact that they made her wear leggings too...

4. I'm thankful she debuted with ADOR

5. Is this right for a minor to do...

6. Wow... What a relief..

7. Crazy that's Hanni..? Ah I hate this so much, this is our kid ha

8. But they make all of them wear heels and dance to s*xy songs...

9. Me too I find this part... A bit...

10. Is it right to make a minor dance like that to evaluate them.. ?

• hybe bots don't care

• External Content x.com

• [instiz] [BREAKING] CEO PARK JIWON RESIGNS FROM HYBE... LEAVES THE COMPANY AFTER 4 YEARS

AVvXsEgFpNCOimM73ObVhc9mKCnT7Lo0EHSSHKaYY5WICGd0I1D9iNc1WkoyZUpQBo9lqsnyVS0aKeu7fHW2wXjdInN_-85_jX-TOc9qE6ZQws_9141m2XrKl45YLKtSqEvO9Jj6Z1fpqkg8z1RJZCHRrscpnrvojeITiPDcz-sLNSdAh39b7lhKrRNT0kBQkclA=s16000

HYBE's CEO Park Jiwon suddenly resigns. It has been four years since he left Nexon and joined HYBE. During his tenure, he is said to have contributed to improving the company's structure, including driving HYBE's successful IPO and reorganizing the company into a multi-label system.

According to the investment industry on the 24th, CEO Park Jiwon decided to resign and leave the company. A related source said, "I understand that CEO Park Jiwon shared his whereabouts after recently completing the work of attracting external investment from one of Hive's affiliates."

source: https://news.mtn.co.kr/news-detail/2024072411322848417

original post: here

1. Yah! I knew this would happen, cutting the tail!!!

2. Oh?

3. So what is this gonna change? Bang Sihyuk is the issue

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What the?

5. Take anyone we can with you

6. Oh daebak

7. Hul???ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is nice but it's so random??

8. Take Bang Sihyuk with you

9. Cutting the tail

10. The day Jiwonie and HYBE broke up

• External Content x.com

Lmao hybe bootlickers daddys getting fired before mhj

• Now she can take over the whole of Hybe.

• This happening right after MHJ threatened legal action... Are they trying to cover something up? 2x

Of course, Bang is trying to remove people who pose a danger to him in the event of investigations. There is a high probability that information about the manipulation of Hybe shares will be revealed

• Either he was pressured to resign by shareholder for lose in injuction or he knew something up and leaving first to save his ass ....

This is just messy2.....

And it's all started with the worst decision ever to make unfinished audit go public.

Do parents really want to put their kid's future into this kind of company ? :pepe-back-away:

• External Content m.youtube.com

• HYBE not letting him resign

HYBE: "Park Ji-won's Resignation Has Not Been Decided" (Official)

[Joy News 24 Reporter Jiwon Jeong] Hive stated, “Nothing has been decided” regarding the news of CEO Jiwon Park’s resignation.

On the 24th, a Hive official stated their official position to Joy News 24, "CEO Park Ji-won's resignation has not been decided."

Previously, a media outlet reported that CEO Park Ji-won was resigning and leaving the company after four years of joining HYBE.

According to the media, CEO Park Ji-won recently shared his plans after completing work to attract external investment from one of HYBE's affiliates.

If CEO Park Ji-won resigns, HYBE is expected to announce the details of its successor.

Meanwhile, CEO Park Ji-won, who served as the CEO of Nexon Korea from 2014, left the company in 2020 and joined Big Hit HQ as CEO in May of that year, jumping into the entertainment business.

하이브 "박지원 대표 사임 결정된 바 없다"(공식)
    하이브가 박지원 대표의 사임 보도에 "결정된 바 없다"고 밝혔다. 하이브 관계자는 24일 조이뉴스24에 "박지원 대표의 사임은 결정된 바 없다"고 공식입장을 밝혔다. 앞서 한 매체는 박지원 대표가 하이브에 합류한 지 4년 만에 사임하고 회사를…
    www.joynews24.com

• I don’t care neither about hybe nor MHJ.

I’m asking a genuine question. Why all bunnies are disgusted by the hybe(they should be but only because hybe leaked predebut footage of newjeans), but tokkies are not disgusted by minors themselves dancing in high heels and etc. You may say Source Music made them dance like this, and I will agree, but girls themselves didn’t refuse to dance like that. Don’t act like those girls are innocent children, who don’t know nothing about evil and greedy businessmen. Also, you think middle school and high school students don’t dance to those kind of dances? Like Smart by le sserafim, water by Tyla and etc. Ofc they do. And ofc in Korea too.

My point is you shouldn’t think that idols are 100% innocent. They are like us - ordinary people

I’m asking a genuine question. Why all bunnies are disgusted by the hybe(they should be but only because hybe leaked predebut footage of newjeans), but tokkies are not disgusted by minors themselves dancing in high heels and etc. You may say Source Music made them dance like this, and I will agree, but girls themselves didn’t refuse to dance like that. Don’t act like those girls are innocent children, who don’t know nothing about evil and greedy businessmen.

not you trying to blame 12 year olds :meme-picard-facepalm:

• LooooL…. I was asking myself why so few demanded him to step down, but but where commenting on MHJ to be kicked out immediately all the time (and no it wasn’t because she said she wanna leave, it’s because a lot saw her as the sole problem!! … cause this dude made so many wrong decisions and also caused his Groups to receive hate! But so many only mad at MHJ. If any both have to step down. One gone, now one left !!

I’m asking a genuine question. Why all bunnies are disgusted by the hybe(they should be but only because hybe leaked predebut footage of newjeans), but tokkies are not disgusted by minors themselves dancing in high heels and etc. You may say Source Music made them dance like this, and I will agree, but girls themselves didn’t refuse to dance like that. Don’t act like those girls are innocent children, who don’t know nothing about evil and greedy businessmen. Also, you think middle school and high school students don’t dance to those kind of dances? Like Smart by le sserafim, water by Tyla and etc. Ofc they do. And ofc in Korea too.

My point is you shouldn’t think that idols are 100% innocent. They are like us - ordinary people

It's called abuse of power. They take advantage of these minors when they applying for idols position. It's not like they were applying for being AV artist.

What you did now blame the victim but not the adult who should not take advantage of this industry that supposed to have some ethical value.

So, genuinely, yeah, it's Hybe fault prey on these kids who only have dreams being idols. And yes, they are freaking innocent.

• LooooL…. I was asking myself why so few demanded him to step down, but but where commenting on MHJ to be kicked out immediately all the time (and no it wasn’t because she said she wanna leave, it’s because a lot saw her as the sole problem!! … cause this dude made so many wrong decisions and also caused his Groups to receive hate! But so many only mad at MHJ. If any both have to step down. One gone, now one left !!

The second MHJ left, they will give NJ skimpy outfit and put them on pedobait for real.

Say all you want about MHJ, but leaving them in Hybe "care" is another wrong decision.

• This thread contains 423 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!