I see HYBE is still in their petty era

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:meme-stare:

• Don't see a problem. Hybe are promoting Hybe acts.

• This is gonna go on for years based on their the history/past beef they had throughout the years. :pepe-life-support:

In my personal opinion: a certain barrier being removed might clear up a lot of the issues as it seems more based in miscommunication than outright hostility.

Maybe I'm too much of an optimist but a bridge that's never been built is better than a bridge burned:leaving-bee:

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• OP for real obsessed.

Who cares? Way too many burnt bridges both ways and the two sides don't want to associate. Move on.

You're for real not that bright. "Who cares"? How about the entire K-Pop community, genius. Or did this get tweeted and retweeted because nobody is interested in it? MHJ literally just finished a 8 hour investigation with the police, and Hybe hasn't withdrawn any of their lawsuits, so this is clearly still an active and evolving story.

If you personally don't care, don't click on the thread and spare me your bitching. You can just move on with your life unbothered while the rest of us keep tabs on literally the biggest story since Burning Sun.

• Pretty surprised with the reactions to this from non fans. This is actually quite serious, this is doing a huge move against NJ, basically claiming they're going to make their career more complicated if they don't start siding with them. I know the members have sided with Ador but this was a consequence of the situation and they've already proven they had valid reasons for it. Hybe has been hiding it but now they'd doing it publicly, if they're really doing it it's something really really dirty.

I'm not goint to assume anything for now anyway because it could be an isolated situation because NJ is promoting or anything else, but if this kind of things become common it's a super dirty move, it's fine if you don't care about it since they're not your favs but at least acknowledge it.

• It's pretty evident that the scandal soured their relationship with each other. I would be worried if this is an ongoing event from now on. Do we even see any of them interact anymore? No. Hybe will not give NJ princess treatment anymore.

Ador do thing independent of Hybe labels, so not being included here isn't that surprising if it's just that reason.

The scandal did a number for sure.

"Be wise, don't be absurd" - Wateris

"Facts speaks volume, not delusional minds" - Wateris

:facepalm:

I’m not rude, I just have the balls to say what everyone else is thinking.

There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.

People say I act like don’t care. It’s not an act.

:flop::thumbs-up::mukbang::groovins::uh-uh-bunny:

• All Hybe manage to do is end K-pop as we know it.

:toxicpepe:

"Be wise, don't be absurd" - Wateris

"Facts speaks volume, not delusional minds" - Wateris

:facepalm:

I’m not rude, I just have the balls to say what everyone else is thinking.

There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.

People say I act like don’t care. It’s not an act.

:flop::thumbs-up::mukbang::groovins::uh-uh-bunny:

Edited once, last by Wateris ().

• That's the best Hybe can do, make them generate money for you and put the minimum you have to so they can't sue you due to negligence.

After everything they've done idk what people expect, they burned every bridge they could when they took her side completely.

Not like they need them. NewJeans is easily the biggest group of their generation.

I just think it's pathetic and petty on Hybe's part, especially with all the claims they made about having NewJeans' best interests in mind, which fans knew was total bullshit long before the results of the injunction court case.

Now they can take zero credit for the otherworldly accomplishments and success of NewJeans, and antis can't claim it's all Hybe payola any longer either.

NewJeans burned every bridge and sold out Tokyo Dome effortlessly.

NewJeans burned every bridge and remain the top girl group on Spotify.

NewJeans burned every bridge and have 3 of the top 10 songs on every digital platform in Korea.

NewJeans don't need HYBE; they just need ADOR.

:meme-cheers:

• Pretty surprised with the reactions to this from non fans. This is actually quite serious, this is doing a huge move against NJ, basically claiming they're going to make their career more complicated if they don't start siding with them. I know the members have sided with Ador but this was a consequence of the situation and they've already proven they had valid reasons for it. Hybe has been hiding it but now they'd doing it publicly, if they're really doing it it's something really really dirty.

I'm not goint to assume anything for now anyway because it could be an isolated situation because NJ is promoting or anything else, but if this kind of things become common it's a super dirty move, it's fine if you don't care about it since they're not your favs but at least acknowledge it.

More like non fans had zero reason to believe hybe would keep it cute after all the shitshow that happened publicly between ador. Looks like bunnies are still in the delusional phase if this wasn't predictable to y'all.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• This essay and this thread wasn't needed then. New Jeans have been petty and shady long before Hybe aired out Min Hee Jin.

They never considered Hybe their company even though that is how they were formed.

And now that they sided with her, tokkis are still expecting what?

And all the Hybe "payola" helped them achieve global "success" before Apirl 2024. It helped shaped their "global dominance" that tokkis used to set New Jeans apart from their peers.

Now the roll over of their best performing years is the reason why they are ahead of Blackpink. Because just on this year alone their numbers wouldn't have secured them a lead over Lsrf or Illit.

Gotta roll with what you're working with now. Hybe no longer cares about them so save this annoying rant about them excluding them while wanting them to be free.

Tokkis make up your mind challenge keeps failing. Worship your queen mother in peace.

PS. The only reason the "Asian" Grammys is a thing and will most likely have Hybe directors involved in the judging committee is the same reason Billboard is making its own chart and award ceremony in SK. BTS.

If Hybe does gain that bid, New Jeans will never win at the Asian Grammys. You will have Min Hee Jin to thank for it.

but i think it was so shameless of nj fans to expect hybe to include them when u all want them to leave hybe. u all think they dont need hybe . u cant hv ur cake and eat it too. do u think hybe will just tolerate the disrespect and mockery they received from them? there are consequences in everything

• That's the best Hybe can do, make them generate money for you and put the minimum you have to so they can't sue you due to negligence.

After everything they've done idk what people expect, they burned every bridge they could when they took her side completely.

lol what 'minimum' did hybe even bother to give njs?? LOL. specially after the war.

it's only a question of time before hybe gets sued for negligence and mistreatement and probably even sabotage!

• This essay and this thread wasn't needed then. New Jeans have been petty and shady

Cool. Because I stopped reading yours after this line. It will never not be ignorant and tactless to blame the idols for anything involving this corporate dispute between company executives and prominent figures of power in the industry. To start your soliloquy by trying to characterize the members of NewJeans as anything other than victims of circumstances they had no control or influence on is really just so devoid of rational thought and empathy that it kills any interest in anything else you might say.

If you want to rant about MHJ's alleged crimes and her having the audacity to embarrass HYBE the way she did, go off. But to literally frame your entire stance around the, again, ignorant notion that NewJeans are culpable of anything other than supporting the person who has been their mentor and guardian as opposed to a fat pig of a man who ignored them and pretended they didn't exist, is simply laughable.

So, as I said, they don't need HYBE. They just need ADOR. NewJeans is already too big to fail; they're the most popular girl group in the industry today.

There's a reason I said Hybe is STILL in their petty era, and this omission of their most popular artist outside of BTS is just another shining example of how they're full of shit when it comes to wanting what's in the best interest of NewJeans, and they have been ever since they blatantly lied to their parents and greenlit nasty articles meant to damage their brand.

• This essay and this thread wasn't needed then. New Jeans have been petty and shady long before Hybe aired out Min Hee Jin.

They never considered Hybe their company even though that is how they were formed.

"Petty and shady"

So cringey it's not even funny. NewJeans been openly grateful to Hybe and Hybe staff and never shunned the company.

Hybe stans have been desperately trying to make them out to be mean girls for months and all you can point to is a vlive clip where they correct somebody by saying their company is Ador, which is the truth :pepe-clown-gear:

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• i think it is shady to not put NJ in the list of groups. After all, NJ is still under ADOR which is subdisiary of HYBE.

on other hand, it could also be not smart to put their name now because it might attract negative press that HYBE claiming ownership over NJ (which they do have the ownership).

So yeah, HYBE & ADOR are now in deadlock. Good luck. Best way to move forward is to sell ADOR and reap the monetary benefits than continuing with this kind of discordancy & non-synergy situationship.

• I think this gives further validity to the idea that Bang PD/Hybe treat NJs with very little respect. NJs and their parents felt it.

I'm usually on the artists side. If they felt something was off, something was off.

• I think this gives further validity to the idea that Bang PD/Hybe treat NJs with very little respect. NJs and their parents felt it.

I'm usually on the artists side. If they felt something was off, something was off.

Yea hybe is doing a good job of solidifying and proving the mistreatment accusations towards newjeans that mhj put on them

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• Hybe gave a statement to korean media that participation in the event was dependent on each label's choice. Besides the general animosity between them, I think the fact that this particular event was co-organized by belift's CEO and Bang PD has a central presence at the exhibition as well only makes it more difficult for MHJ to say yes to it. Though it's probably a mutual thing.

It's not a good look either way and the broken discord likely will lead to more missed opportunities for newjeans in the future. This one might not be that significant but I can imagine that newjeans' promotions in the U.S for future releases might be lacking overall compared to the past.

• This thread contains 117 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!