AKP Front Page: Terroristic threat against NewJeans sparks concerns and heightened security measures

• Hi,

From AKP Front Page:

A terrorist threat targeting the popular girl group NewJeans has surfaced, causing growing concern among fans.

On June 24, a post titled "Bought it to use at the NewJeans concert" began circulating on online communities. The author, identified as 'A,' posted a photo of a knife along with a brief message saying, "I'll be waiting to use it as they get off the van."

Although the photo appears to be a copied image of a Japanese knife sold on an e-commerce site, it remains unclear whether there is a genuine intent to commit a crime. The police have received the post and are attempting to track down the author. They also plan to enhance security measures to ensure NewJeans' safety.

Knife threat posts targeting celebrities have been steadily appearing since last year. In August of last year, a knife threat post directed at HYBE, the agency that manages NewJeans, led to a police search.

That same month, another post threatened murder and terroristic against aespa's Winter. The author specified the exact timing of Winter's departure, leading the police to deploy around ten security personnel at Incheon Airport. The airport also employed special security agents.

1719246629-image.png

NewJeans is actively promoting their debut single, "Supernatural," which was released in Japan on June 21st. They are planning a fan meeting titled 'Bunnies Camp 2024 Tokyo Dome' on June 26 and 27 at the Tokyo Dome.

The group is facing a terroristic threat during a time of increased public anxiety caused by recent "abnormal motive crimes," including last year's knife attacks at Sillim Station and Seohyeon Station.

In response, the government and local authorities are taking steps to improve safety. The National Police Agency has added special forces in Ulsan, Gangwon, and Chungbuk, supplementing the 15 existing special units nationwide.

Gyeonggi Province has led the way in local government response by passing an ordinance for the "Prevention of Abnormal Motive Crimes and Support for Victims." This includes a new reporting system and establishing support centers for victims. Similar measures are being adopted in eight other regions, including Seoul, Geumcheon District, Seongnam, Gwangmyeong, Bucheon, Seo District in Gwangju, Gyeongbuk Province, and Sejong City.

Terroristic threat against NewJeans sparks concerns and heightened security measures
    A terrorist threat targeting the popular girl group NewJeans has surfaced, causing growing concern among fans.On June 24, a post titled &quo…
    www.allkpop.com

And of course ---- Anti's are saying this is media play. People really be on some shit.

-knysom

• [enter-talk] DC RELEASED A TERROR AGAINST NEWJEANS

June 24, 2024

image (5).png

"I bought it to use when NewJeans holds a concert."

"I'm going to st*b each one of NewJeans' member once they come out of the van"

image (6).png

"It feels like every community is pushing NewJeans"

This mentally ill incell is posting this on NewJeans' gallery in real time and terrorizing NewJeans

post response:

[+186][-11]

original post: here

1. [+75, -2]

...?? Are they insane?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ D**th threats is honestly crossing the border? Don't people who post d**th threats all end up in the police station? This person seems to have lost it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+62, -6]

The same person releasing those d**th threats is the same person who released post about Le Sserafim being pitiful for getting sworn at by the general public for their performance at Coachella and made themselves some kind of female protagonists, but they're swearing at NewJeans? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously the Gallery Hannams are impressive

3. [+56, -1]

The guy who was giving st**bbing threats on DC even appeared in the news

image (7).png

"The photo belows shows a fan from the fandom being mad at LSRFM getting sworn at, so he wrote a d**th threat on the gallery saying he'd st*b 50 people."

4. [+47, -1]

Wow they lost their minds? Fans like them are unfathomable

5. [+18, -0]

Are they insane? ㅋㅋㅋ

--------

According to koreans the person giving those death threats is a le sserrafim stan

And btw DC gallery where stuff like this gets posted is the same site which belift lab used as their source for making that video hating on newjeans

• I wish we can eliminate all asinine people permanently.

They don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

ADOR and HYBE better make sure NJ's safety is top priority and protect them as best they can.

• it's very likely linked to hybe cult. some of this 'armis' or 'fearnots' are nothing but hybe staff members.

hybe/bang is truly trying to murder njs carrier. they try to sabotage and blacklist them from everywhere they can.

spotify, youtube, brand rankings, weverse sales and much more we probably don't know about.

seeing how far hybe is going at burying njs (90th place on the brand ranking, not even in the 200 on spotify sea, belift video, black media play etc) they probably can’t stand that njs brand is showing power and is being successful.

so they want to ruin the TD. or try at least. therefore this terrorist threat.

which is probably fake and a pathetic vile attempts at best :cursing:.

• :meme-u-ok::meme-keep-out::meme-stop-it:

• How bout instead we stab kpop to death? 4th gen has done more harm than good to the world. It really is time to end this sad excuse for entertainment.

And looks like I may be getting my wish sooner than later as there's an article right now saying how companies are running out of trainees cause kids don't want to do this shit anymore. Good for them.

• How bout instead we stab kpop to death? 4th gen has done more harm than good to the world. It really is time to end this sad excuse for entertainment.

And looks like I may be getting my wish sooner than later as there's an article right now saying how companies are running out of trainees cause kids don't want to do this shit anymore. Good for them.

I would assume that kids not wanting the fucked up k pop idol life along with the years of South Korea’s low birth rate will quickly start killing off KPop. No new idol trainees, no new KPop fans

• :meme-what::meme-side-eye:

You need help. Or some reality check.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• You are genuinely a vile little human. Not even joke anymore. You are sick. This is an actually serious thing that anyone on any side of this silly little fanwar should recognise as a serious, dangerous thing from a disturbed individual.

But you, in your twisted, fucked up headspace, need to make this into yet another bizarre little conspiracy to twist into your bizarre little conspiracy headspace.

Someone used the "get some help" meme on you. But I say in all actual seriousness. Get some real help. You are unwell.

• Your accusations are not only unfounded but also extremely low and harmful. This kind of baseless conspiracy theory can have serious repercussions, including defamation and spreading unnecessary fear. Making such serious claims without evidence is irresponsible and reflects poorly on you. This isn't something to be taken lightly—throwing around terms like "terrorist threat" and accusing people of being part of a "cult" without any proof is dangerous and reckless.

This is something that could happen to anyone and shouldn't be made into a joking matter. Please stop and reflect on your behavior.

• And keep in mind DC Inside posts are what Belift used as "evidence" against NewJeans. Absolutely vile.

That and FMKorea are well known incel cesspits

Several idols have sued to get their galleries shutdown altogether

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

Kpop is due for a big metoo moment. The amount of abuse and exploration of these young kids is insane.

• I understand you are upset with the situation but let's try to keep conspiracy theories to a minimum for your own good :memoji-cat-scare::meme-wink:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

zdIfXtP.gif

• Your accusations are not only unfounded but also extremely low and harmful. This kind of baseless conspiracy theory can have serious repercussions, including defamation and spreading unnecessary fear. Making such serious claims without evidence is irresponsible and reflects poorly on you. This isn't something to be taken lightly—throwing around terms like "terrorist threat" and accusing people of being part of a "cult" without any proof is dangerous and reckless.

This is something that could happen to anyone and shouldn't be made into a joking matter. Please stop and reflect on your behavior.

in my opinion, my suspicions are founded. hybe's link to danworld is pretty obvious, there are many reasons to believe so. and cults are full of psychopaths and brainwahsed deranged people. so not it's not a reach.

and my theory is not a joke at all. it's as serious as it can get. hybe is truly a thug like, gangster, cultish association.

To resume, this terrorist threat is linked to a 'fearnot' so it's not completely unfounded to possibly link it to hybe staff.

firstly because indeed i suspect many hybe 'stans' on twitter, reddit or on this k forums to actually just be hybe staffs in reality. they use that inflitration tactic to influence fandoms into their company's narratives and brainwash them to parrot their propaganda.

(just like that seoulite hybe stan guy who joked about hanging njs. i also think he is part of the cult.)

then with hybe's clear history at attempts to killing njs brand off, sabotage, plagiarism, prolonged hiatus, and constant black media play, it's more than clear that they want to end njs carriers off. and completely.

therefore i suspect (emphazis on suspect), that hybe may also be linked to that terrorist threat for it's just another attempt from them at ruining and hindering njs carrier.

they can probably erase streams on spotify, and block their youtube video reach, erase them from fake brand rankings, do black media play to promote their propaganda that njs is flopping, losing relevence, becoming nugus.

but they can’t erase real people. and therefore hide that njs IS actually a very successful group and project.

they can’t do much indeed to stop their TD but apparently (and in my theory) this is again another pathetic attempt to tarnish their carrier.

• :chill-yourself::meme-i-aint-reading-all-that::meme-stop-it:

• Please seek help

• Shut up.

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• They are probably all linked with one another. Njs antis and hybe staffs.

Hey, Tatiananumbers, have you ever heard the expression "read the room"? Because you're doing a very poor job of it right now.

There is a time and place for conspiracy theory shit posting, and I promise you that it's not when some deranged social outcast is threatening to hurt them and anyone in the vicinity.

Have some empathy and use some common sense to understand why you're getting such a completely justified abrasive reaction from everyone.

• Kpop is due for a big metoo moment. The amount of abuse and exploration of these young kids is insane.

Hi,

+1.

The shit part about this is the big companies have the ability to control narrative. A few years ago as a teen, I was approached with the promise of fame, fortune, etc. These folks will really say just about anything to get to you.

I can imagine these idols going thru craziness just to achieve their dreams. I'm not much older but the reality is its literally 1 in million odds (probably higher) to get to the top.

-knysom

• Min Heejin has been made aware of this threat by bunnies

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey, Tatiananumbers, have you ever heard the expression "read the room"? Because you're doing a very poor job of it right now.

There is a time and place for conspiracy theory shit posting, and I promise you that it's not when some deranged social outcast is threatening to hurt them and anyone in the vicinity.

Have some empathy and use some common sense to understand why you're getting such a completely justified abrasive reaction from everyone.

Well its MY way of showing care for njs ;( . I NEED to make sense of things and find the root cause of the problem.

And i suspect it's linked to hybe, again. Hybe is truly NJs ennemy and that's very concerning because their staff and execs are full of thugs and psychopaths and that they have shady links with the danworld cult X(.

Honestly it's very shocking that njs are receiving such threats because they are such harmless darlings :holding-back-tears: , but at this point, nothing will surpise me anymore.

• Well its MY way of showing care for njs ;( . I NEED to make sense of things and find the root cause of the problem.

And i suspect it's linked to hybe, again. Hybe is truly NJs ennemy and that's very concerning because their staff and execs are full of thugs and psychopaths and that they have shady links with the danworld cult X(.

Honestly it's very shocking that njs are receiving such threats because they are such harmless darlings :holding-back-tears: , but at this point, nothing will surpise me anymore.

Hi,

I do appreciate your passion for New Jeans, I really do! But Yama is right here. There's a time and place for it.

Chill my friend. Just chill.

I get it - HYBE execs are not Kosher. However, just because they could eat a bag full of dicks and kick rocks for all I care, doesn't mean they are necessarily directly linked to this.

-knysom

• You don’t have to read me if what i write offenses you so much. Just block me you know :clown:.

• Ok i get it.

But im not saying they are. Im saying they may be. That's different.

• Yea what we don't see are all the trainees that didn't make it. They sacrifice their youth and education for nothing. Some are even stuck with debt due to "training" fees from labels. it's a nasty business, but the chance to make it big is too alluring for most to pass up. For every idol that makes it thousands never will.

• i feel so bad for nwjns. the hybe vs mhj was enough in itself. they’re still young girls who just turned or may be turning 18 within a few years. it takes a really mentally ill person to send death threats to girls who are just making music for fans and people to hear. this isn’t only a problem with newjeans, it’s with lots of other groups too. i don’t see the thought behind sending death threats, even hate mail towards an idol for dating someone. idols are humans too. i bet newjeans is scared as shit rn. if it were me, i would just cancel the whole fan event in itself. i know it may be a loss of money for some, but if you truly cared about newjeans and love newjeans, you would brush off the money part and think about their mental health. sigh this is sickening😪

8d1a5c11900c4156b1dc0a74a4d6c177f8d78a5a.gifv

(that one minjeong stan🤭)

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!