Le Seraphim has reached rock bottom.

• I read an article about Le Sserafim blocking comments and suing users for negative reviews. So are they trying to solve problems? A multi-million dollar company is trying to attack ordinary users through influence and money. They don’t even know how to sing their songs, and they also do things like this instead of going to a teacher and learning.

This is not the dissemination of fake information, but simply negative posts, it turns out that you can only say good things about Le Sserafim, regardless of what they do. Disgrace. :pepe-torch:

• LSF just turned 2 years old, relax, they have 5 years to become the global powerhouse. BSH might as well win it in the end.

:iconpepe:

bang is gonna abandon lsrf, they have lost the fight and their reputation is gone, instead he will push illicit with all his payola support instead

• Harassment is wrong even if it's towards a famous person. Can we all agree to that baseline of decency

So no one is pursuing them, and there is no threat to life. Negativity on the Internet should not be punished in court; the user can be blocked or intimidated. Tomorrow they will generally sue all undesirable people, the “bad vocal” said, get a summons to court for insult. The company wants the group to be kissed on the same spot and always write only flattering comments, for this they created Weverse where people pay money for this. Why the opposite should be punished by the court is unclear.

• Are we going to pretend the people leaving deplorable comments on their instagram accounts actually care if lesserafim improve their vocal skills? How much of an obsessive loser do you have to be to still be camping under their posts after a this time and hurling all types of insults their way?

Lbr, it stopped being “constructive criticisms” months ago, and kpop stans are just gleeful they found a new punching bag to unleash their awfulness & nastiness with a seemingly “acceptable” excuse. Rest assure, when another group in the future emerge as a possible target of harassment for whatever reason, these people will just pivot to their new victim bc they’re jobless and pathetic like that. Lesserafim could be all mariah careys by that point and it wouldn’t matter.

Atp, if you’re still leaving comments about lesserafim, you’re doing that purely to harass them, not bc you actually care about vocals or skills. The members are already more than aware of this scandal, and they don’t owe it to trashy kpop stans to be under constant & unreasonable ridicule. They’re not harming anyone, and even if they were the worst singers alive, the amount of hate they’ve received is no where near justified. If peeps weren’t so classless and jobless, they wouldn’t have needed to disable the comments. Ever thought about that before you complained that they took away your means to act trashy and nasty? :pepe-use-head:

• Are we going to pretend the people leaving deplorable comments on their instagram accounts actually care if lesserafim improve their vocal skills? How much of an obsessive loser do you have to be to still be camping under their posts after a this time and hurling all types of insults their way?

Lbr, it stopped being “constructive criticisms” months ago, and kpop stans are just gleeful they found a new punching bag to unleash their awfulness & nastiness with a seemingly “acceptable” excuse. Rest assure, when another group in the future emerge as a possible target of harassment for whatever reason, these people will just pivot to their new victim bc they’re jobless and pathetic like that. Lesserafim could be all mariah careys by that point and it wouldn’t matter.

Atp, if you’re still leaving comments about lesserafim, you’re doing that purely to harass them, not bc you actually care about vocals or skills. The members are already more than aware of this scandal, and they don’t owe it to trashy kpop stans to be under constant & unreasonable ridicule. They’re not harming anyone, and even if they were the worst singers alive, the amount of hate they’ve received is no where near justified. If peeps weren’t so classless and jobless, they wouldn’t have needed to disable the comments. Ever thought about that before you complained that they took away your means to act trashy and nasty? :pepe-use-head:

What did the group do to prevent the hate train?

The first comments were critical of the vocals and this is what we have:

Sakura wrote that they performed well, because the fans are ready to eat everything that comes from them. Chaewon posted a post with Doja Cat making a negative gesture to the public. They did not apologize even once, and even more, they did not publish any content with the fact that they know the reason and are already correcting it. They don’t know how to sing and don’t care, the company will buy the charts, and who doesn’t like a police report. They constantly added fuel to the fire, and when it got too hot they started a witch hunt. :eyeroll-pepe:

• What did the group do to prevent the hate train?

The first comments were critical of the vocals and this is what we have:

Sakura wrote that they performed well, because the fans are ready to eat everything that comes from them. Chaewon posted a post with Doja Cat making a negative gesture to the public. They did not apologize even once, and even more, they did not publish any content with the fact that they know the reason and are already correcting it. They don’t know how to sing and don’t care, the company will buy the charts, and who doesn’t like a police report. They constantly added fuel to the fire, and when it got too hot they started a witch hunt. :eyeroll-pepe:

classic trashy kpop trolls move :eyeroll-pepe:

Their fans who were actually at the venue obviously don’t have a more accurate assessment of their performance in the moment than jobless peeps on the internet trying to find any excuse to tear down another kpop group, duh :eyeroll-pepe: If those fans actually dared to enjoy the performance? Bruh they’re brainwashed bc i say so :eyeroll-pepe:

And funnily enough, if you were actually at the venue, the sound system was way louder than what was broadcast, so it’d make a lot of sense that listening to the performance in person was a different experience from splicing together twitter clips with lowered backtracks, genius

Like i already said, they don’t owe it to classless peeps like you to be the subject of classless comments. You know full well that people weren’t actually constructive with their criticisms, but full on mocked them with insults and even death threats and sexual harassment. They didn’t actually care whether lesserafim improved; they only found a new target to unleash nastiness. Why tf would anyone with self-respect apologise to that? Do you have any working neurons left? A simple fuck you from chaewon is even too tame in that situation lol

And since you claimed they didn’t try to improve, this exposes exactly what i just said: you don’t actually care if they do improve, bc the very following week on their 2nd coachella performance lesserafim already showed it. It just didn’t fit your narrative that they didn’t want to try to improve so you chose to act like it didn’t exist :pepe-use-head:

• So no one is pursuing them, and there is no threat to life. Negativity on the Internet should not be punished in court; the user can be blocked or intimidated. Tomorrow they will generally sue all undesirable people, the “bad vocal” said, get a summons to court for insult. The company wants the group to be kissed on the same spot and always write only flattering comments, for this they created Weverse where people pay money for this. Why the opposite should be punished by the court is unclear.

Harassment is not suddenly legal just because it's online. Nor is defamation

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• The comments they get have nothing to do with critisism anymore. It's just straight up bullying and harassment. I've even seen a comment of someone accusing eunchae of having a sponsor. What has writing something disgusting like this to a freaking minor have to do with critisising their singing skills? And why are you botherd that their company is doing their job to protect their artist? It's quit pathetic. If you think they suck and can't sing just ignore them. I think the kardashians suck and that they all are untalented. I don't follow any news about them and you won't see me on twitter writing about how much they suck. I just ignore them. Cause I have a life compared to losers who have nothing better to do than harrass a minor on instagram. If anybody has reached rock bottom it's you and other losers.

• Wut? Lesserakarma is real. There are folks so shook and scared that they're apologizing publicly in writing for harassing LSRFM. Some sites have done a full 180 and are now pro-LSRFM lol, they used to spam hate articles 24-7.

And like i said many times, their vocals are no worse than the mid vocals of your faves. How many times has a Kpop group sung with LSRFM level choreo with zero backtrack and zero autotune? Like the distance between the vocals of all kpop groups is like the distance between satellites in orbit. The distance between Kpop vocals and actual legit vocals is like from here to Proxima Centauri ffs.

• Wut? Lesserakarma is real. There are folks so shook and scared that they're apologizing publicly in writing for harassing LSRFM. Some sites have done a full 180 and are now pro-LSRFM lol, they used to spam hate articles 24-7.

And like i said many times, their vocals are no worse than the mid vocals of your faves. How many times has a Kpop group sung with LSRFM level choreo with zero backtrack and zero autotune? Like the distance between the vocals of all kpop groups is like the distance between satellites in orbit. The distance between Kpop vocals and actual legit vocals is like from here to Proxima Centauri ffs.

The most common excuse for bad vocals is the equipment; they sing terribly everywhere, from live performances at music shows to festivals. They don’t know how to sing, their main job is to open their mouths to the soundtrack, in which case maybe I should go to Le Sserafim, I assure you I’m no worse at opening my mouth. And there is no need to insult other bands, they almost all sing their own songs better than Le Sserafim. On the other hand, they only increase self-hatred. Don't go too far.

• I read an article about Le Sserafim blocking comments and suing users for negative reviews. So are they trying to solve problems? A multi-million dollar company is trying to attack ordinary users through influence and money. They don’t even know how to sing their songs, and they also do things like this instead of going to a teacher and learning.

This is not the dissemination of fake information, but simply negative posts, it turns out that you can only say good things about Le Sserafim, regardless of what they do. Disgrace. :pepe-torch:

So Hybe/Source Music are basically silencing criticism of Le Sserafim. lol You can't prevent people for complain about LSF singing skills and other stuff.

They might be able to do that in Korea but Kpop company have no say whatsoever in other country's law. Like who are they fooling?!!

• The most common excuse for bad vocals is the equipment; they sing terribly everywhere, from live performances at music shows to festivals. They don’t know how to sing, their main job is to open their mouths to the soundtrack, in which case maybe I should go to Le Sserafim, I assure you I’m no worse at opening my mouth. And there is no need to insult other bands, they almost all sing their own songs better than Le Sserafim. On the other hand, they only increase self-hatred. Don't go too far.

lol no, i saw so many stans of so many rival groups pretending their faves sound better than LSRFM. I laughed so hard on TW i had tears.

50 percent of the time, their faves werent even singing raw and live. There was clear autotune and backtrack going on.

50 percent of the time, their faves were doing nursery school level choreo, barely moving, nothing like LSRFM's S tier performances.

99 percent of the time, their faves sounded like dying cats, screaming their lines or not hitting a SINGLE note and going flat the WHOLE TIME.

Listen to an elite top tier Kpop vocalist in her prime try to sing Never Enough.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then listen to a true vocalist at her prime sing Never Enough.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And remember that Sejeong is supposed to be the cream of the crop - tbh she was super brave to even try it and she gave it great effort and sounded solid at times, but it's clear as day that there is an entire galaxy of difference between her and Morissette. Now imagine the average idol from an average group trying to sing this song. Imagine their stans trying to pretend their faves sounded even remotely good, then imagine these same stans trashing LSRFM. You see how ridiculous this sounds to the average person watching all this go down? :pepe-peek:

• the hate stage has morphed anyway. now it turned into indiferrence. bang is too late as always :rolleyes: .

hybe may prevent some people to speak their mind but who cares anyway. ssera is over in korea. period.

instead of saying good or bad things about them, people will just ignore them.

and that's something hybe just can’t seem to understand.

-> it's not because you sabotage your rivals or stop people speaking their mind that your idoles will get loved.

instead of focusing on their shortcomings to improve and become better versions of themselves, they fall into a victime mentality and they think it's them vs the evil world. which is pathetic and immature and will only make their case worse :meme-picard-facepalm: .

---

ps: of course the people who defame, sexually harass the members and all the criminal stuff should get banned or sued obviously

• A multi-million dollar company is trying to attack ordinary users

Not ordinary users

Nasty little c*nts who deserve to be broken so horribly they end up destitute and homeless, so financially crippled by the consequences of their actions that they haope to scrounge up enough money each day to buy one cheap can of tuna for basic sustenance.

• Do I think LSF Coachella performance deserved to be criticized? Yes. Do I think LSF deserved the hate? Obviously no.

Criticism and hate are two completely different things and after some days what LSF was getting was hate, hate and more hate.

Trying to act like their label will sue people that wrote "you should practice a little more" when in reality they'll obviously sue the ones that harassed the girls for weeks writing malicious and disgusting things about them like their Coachella performance happened when? Months ago already? But people were still camping on their sns doing their maximum to make the girls feel bad like ?? this is obviously harassment and a crime. Writing shit about others on internet isn't cute neither a normal behavior and yes, you should be liable for what you write if you are actually committing a crime bc cyberbullying and virtual harassment are crime.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• im happy to read that.

Im support the legal things.

Do you really think they'll sued people who wrote "you LSRF cant sing" or "you so bad at singing, now go to learn how to sing"?

NO. they'll sued user who wrote malicious comment including harrasment, death curse and baseless rumor.

Please whoever support that users, dont play playing victim. educate yourself. Harrasment is not same with critic. Read what they wrote for LSRF, is mostly pure hate speech.

And to people who said negativity in internet is not dangerous, are you serious? Did you forget what happend to our dear Sulli?!!

I'll never forget it. Im never forgive people who enjoyed attact other people, make other lives people miserable and cried when must have take responsible for what they did legally.

And this for other artist or non artist too. Guys dont spread malicious comment for anyone. Ever. People can hurt. People have heart. Why we hurt people if ourself dont want to be treated the same.

Sorry for my english.

• The beauty of Korea's draconian defamation law is that they don't have to spend time sifting through the comments. Just send a letter to everyone.

• ATP, there is no more that can be said about LSFM's vocals. Their performances have been picked apart endlessly for the past 3-4 months; those girls know how the public views them. Now it's just false rumors and daily online harassment. Kpop fans did the same thing to BLACKPINK in 2018, TWICE in 2020, and now LSFM this year. None of this actually amounts to anything besides the groups losing confidence in themselves. Every couple of years, Kpop stans pick a new girl group to relentlessly bully until they get bored and move on to another group. Give it a year, people will play dumb and say that this never happened or that it "wasn't that bad". It's a cycle that you all perpetuate.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Let's not forget that you shouldn't cross boundaries, hatred on the Internet is bad, but it's not a reason to sue a person. It is not known under what circumstances a person writes something, maybe he is jealous - envy requires legal proceedings? Or does a person simply live in depression - is this also a reason to sue? Haters are not victims, but they shouldn’t be judged so harshly, because it looks like a show execution and such actions certainly don’t deserve such attention. And about Sulli it’s generally incorrect, there was a series of many events and bullying on the Internet only became a trigger. Sulli was initially mentally weak and her constant depression is proof of this; the company should have primarily dealt with her mental health, and then the fight against haters. Well, of course, if the haters wanted death, then a legal showdown is definitely needed.

• Let's not forget that you shouldn't cross boundaries, hatred on the Internet is bad, but it's not a reason to sue a person. It is not known under what circumstances a person writes something, maybe he is jealous - envy requires legal proceedings? Or does a person simply live in depression - is this also a reason to sue? Haters are not victims, but they shouldn’t be judged so harshly, because it looks like a show execution and such actions certainly don’t deserve such attention. And about Sulli it’s generally incorrect, there was a series of many events and bullying on the Internet only became a trigger. Sulli was initially mentally weak and her constant depression is proof of this; the company should have primarily dealt with her mental health, and then the fight against haters. Well, of course, if the haters wanted death, then a legal showdown is definitely needed.

Nope. Disagree entirely.

This kind of action has a deterrent effect. Destroy the lives of a few hateful pricks, and it sends a message to others to not try it, lest the same happens to you. I dont care if he is jealous, the little shit can suck it up and improve his life, not blame others. I don't care if they are depressed, they can take it out on themselves and their own bodies, not take it out on others. No one else should take the brunt of someone elses shitty life problems, and there should be delightfully fun consequences towards people that try and do that.

Yeah it's a show execution. A much deserved one, and like any good show execution, you hang their head on a spike (metaphorically) as a warning to others.

• To be honest, it's about time Kpop companies finally do something about online harassement online. The criticism of Coachella has gone way overboard. The comments on both LSF official accounts and the members personal IGs have been spammed by right-wing nationalists spewing anti-japanese messages. They need to be stopped. This is something western entertain companies should learn from Korea so they can protect their minority actors and artists from right wing scumbags.

• It's always the same type of messy users who complain about companies suing people online for their hatred. Hatred that they would not reveal IRL since they are cowards. If you think that they are not aware of their shortcomings, you are wrong.

Death threats and harassment are never okay, online or not. Le Sserafim members are real people with a heart and feelings. Eunchae is still a child. Have a little common decency and empathy.

• Interesting seeing the reaction here from some of the users who literally spammed this forum / camped in the thread w cherry picked hate comments about LSRFM now acting cute and innocent

。・:*˚:✧。  :borahae::borahae: 。・:*˚:✧。⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

• It's always the same type of messy users who complain about companies suing people online for their hatred. Hatred that they would not reveal IRL since they are cowards. If you think that they are not aware of their shortcomings, you are wrong.

Death threats and harassment are never okay, online or not. Le Sserafim members are real people with a heart and feelings. Eunchae is still a child. Have a little common decency and empathy.

Then maybe he should have kept Eunchae in school instead of working as an idol. She was taken into the group because she was a cute child, apparently the company took her into the group as a shield - she is still a child, we have children. The K-pop industry is for those 18+ years old, not children who would trade their childhood for reading all sorts of comments.

• who said sejeong is the cream of the crop ? SM has like 10 vocalists that are better than her

also give le seraffim this song and see what happens :meme-elmo-fire::meme-elmo-fire::meme-elmo-fire::meme-elmo-fire:

• Then maybe he should have kept Eunchae in school instead of working as an idol. She was taken into the group because she was a cute child, apparently the company took her into the group as a shield - she is still a child, we have children. The K-pop industry is for those 18+ years old, not children who would trade their childhood for reading all sorts of comments.

Yeah, Eunchae debuted far too young. That isn't a reason to send death threats, rape threats, sexual harrassment, spread unfounded rumors nor is anything else the girls did a valid reason for that. Le Sserafim didn't sing well enough for how soft the backtrack was on the youtube livestream. They didn't commit a crime.

• Then maybe he should have kept Eunchae in school instead of working as an idol. She was taken into the group because she was a cute child, apparently the company took her into the group as a shield - she is still a child, we have children. The K-pop industry is for those 18+ years old, not children who would trade their childhood for reading all sorts of comments.

I am against idols debuting before adulthood but it changed nothing to the unwarranted hatred that Le Sserafim is receiving.

Eunchae is not a shield and even if she was not in the group, harrassing the members is still wrong.

• Well, for a user being downvoted so much on the main forum, this post seems to be about being afraid of the consequences of your actions. 😐 People forget that their opinion is not the truth until it was attested to and freedom of speech does not mean that you can hate on people without causing too much distress and hurt and earning a well deserved reprimand or punishment for it.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!