illit becoming so successful so quick sounds like a bad news for newjeans

• First of all the promotion budget that was being split between newjeans and le sserrafim will now be shared with illit too and since illit is a new group and is already doing really well, hybe might get a idea that illit has possibility of even surpassing newjeans so hybe will give illit the most priority when allocating budget.

Also it was obvious bang pd wanted a newjeans of his own directly under his control instead of min heejin and illit is basically just that so its very likely that bang pd throw all its support to illit while newjeans will have to fend for themselves. I won't even surprised if bang pd starts stealing future newjeans concept/songs and gave it to illit instead.

Update:- i knew illit will cause problems

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• First of all the promotion budget that was being split between newjeans and le sserrafim will now be shared with illit too and since illit is a new group and is already doing really well, hybe might get a idea that illit has possibility of even surpassing newjeans so hybe will give illit the most priority when allocating budget.

I’m glad illit is making their revenue back after all. Better that than they flop and accumulate debt that will ultimately have to be covered by other groups. They have many years to go on their contract still.

More profit = a bigger pie to share, is my view. NJs have a long world tour to generate even more btw. Let’s start with those Japanese stadium fanmeets

• I’m glad illit is making their revenue back after all. Better that than they flop and accumulate debt that will ultimately have to be covered by other groups. They have many years to go on their contract still.

More profit = a bigger pie to share, is my view. NJs have a long world tour to generate even more btw. Let’s start with those Japanese stadium fanmeets

Illit has a big possibility of cutting into newjeans' market share, if illit was some girl crush gg or had completely different concept then it won't be a issue but its not the case

Also it was obvious bang pd wanted a newjeans of his own directly under his control instead of min heejin and illit is basically just that so its very likely that bang pd throw all its support to illit while newjeans will have to fend for themselves. I won't even surprised if bang pd starts stealing future newjeans concept/songs and gave it to illit instead.

you are right. If Bang did not want to overshadow nj he may launch a diff concept like CUBE did with Lightsum to avoid a conflict with Gidle. The fact that HYBE intentionally copied nj with a new group, says it all. Bang doesn't want to share a money with mhj

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

Edited once, last by Sugary-Salt ().

• Illit has a big possibility of cutting into newjeans' market share, if illit was some girl crush gg or had completely different concept then it won't be a issue but its not the case

I’ll believe it when I see evidence of direct market antagonism, not just Stans with anxiety . We don’t even have proof that their success even affects anyone except other acts currently trying to chart. Have they stolen dollars from Babymonster, for example?

• So if your claim is true, would illit be something like 'let's ruin NJ' typa project ??

Bang pd is like i'll ruin them, don't allow them to comeback so they get forgotten or weakened and i'll debut my OWN NewJeans! I'll inflate their numbers through autoplay and spotify deals so Hybe budget and connection will be prioritised on them mouahahaha :pepe-devil:  :pepe-devil: .

See how great I AM!! :clown:

• I’ll believe it when I see evidence of direct market antagonism, not just Stans with anxiety . We don’t even have proof that their success even affects anyone except other acts currently trying to chart. Have they stolen dollars from Babymonster, for example?

Babymonster's target audience is different from newjeans/illit's target audience

• you are right. If Bang did not want to overshadow nj he may launch a diff concept like CUBE did with Lightsum to avoid a conflict with Gidle. The fact that HYBE intentionally copied nj with a new group, says it all. Bang doesn't want to share a money with mhj

Any money, or any FAME. And just success really.

Also he didn’t just copy them, i also believe that he put NJ into a long hiatus :cursing: .

• So if your claim is true, would illit be something like 'let's ruin NJ' typa project ??

Bang pd is like i'll ruin them, don't allow them to comeback so they get forgotten or weakened and i'll debut my OWN NewJeans! I'll inflate their numbers through autoplay and spotify deals so Hybe budget and connection will be prioritised on them hihihihi mouahahaha :pepe-devil:  :pepe-devil: .

See how great I AM!! :clown:

Its not like bang pd has got anything against newjeans. Its just seems that bang pd doesn't wants the biggest gg of hybe to be under some else's command, min heejin has already been very vocal about her personal claim on newjeans and how she's responsible for newjeans concept and success, bang pd probably got his ego hurt because he is not getting any credits and min heejin is stealing all the lime light even though she's a subordinate.

• Its not like bang pd has got anything against newjeans. Its just seems that bang pd doesn't wants the biggest gg of hybe to be under some else's command, min heejin has already been very vocal about her personal claim on newjeans and how she's responsible for newjeans concept and success, bang pd probably got his ego hurt because he is not getting any credits and min heejin is stealing all the lime light even though she's a subordinate.

What credits should he get? He just financed them lol. MHJ isn't stealing anyones lime light, she just proved her worth and herself as a force to be reckoned with. Bang didn’t even agree with NJs artistic and musical direction lol. That would be really comical for him to want to claim their sucess now :rolleyes: .

He definitly is a force to be reckoned with in the business market though. He is pretty ruthless. Want total domination. Got connections and stuff.

Also another thing he proved with Illit is that he has not vision. He just reheats trends. He may make money out of it but it's embarassing really, artistically speaking. He may not care but MHJ does. She craves critical acclaim and artistic success, not at the expanse of financial success but probably above all. And if she gets them, it means more to her than spotify numbers or chart positions.

The perfect comparaison is Seven vs Super Shy. MHJ would have never put out a song like that even for money or success. Her version of sucess is definitly different from Bang. Not that he will ever realize that tho :eyes: .

• oh pls, do u really think a woman in such powerful position wont be ruthless? 😂 no one goes on top in business without being ruthless at some pt. its a must! the fact that she openly says that she is in complete control of ador and hybes just finance tells u a lot. and she has my respect by saying that. did hybe retaliate? what hybe did is give her share in ador in exchange of her success in managing nj. its probably bcuz she demanded it. 😂no one does it for passion in business i can tell u that.if you want to prove ur success , it has dollar equivalent and mhj is no different. and there is nothing wrong with that.

• Let us see how people responds to the bubblegum snippet drop tomorrow. I still hate on how ADOR still hasn't properly announced their comeback details like if we are getting physical ep or not.

• Ador has their own budgetabd MHJ is the most creative person in hybe right now. Newjeans are safe. Illit needs to be worried cuz hybe has a track record of ruining concepts and music of their groups.

• There's a reason lesserafim was invited to Grammy museum and newjeans wasn't even after giving back to back hits. Bang doesn't just want to rely on tiktok and gp. MHJ is following yg's strategies of hit singles.

• I do think there are internal politics at play.

Power plays occurring :pepe-narrow-eyes:

I still don’t really see how Illit got such a big she no so quickly. Few days was all it needed

• I dunno what you guys see in ILLIT to say they’ll become as popular as IVE or NewJeans. Call me a pessimist but I’ve watched every minute of R U Next and it baffles me how BELIFT can screw up so badly from that talent pool they could’ve chosen from, not to mention none of the members fit their concept besides Wonhee. Albums sales & stream numbers do not indicate a group’s popularity, Kep1er & NMIXX are exhibit A

• There's a reason lesserafim was invited to Grammy museum and newjeans wasn't even after giving back to back hits. Bang doesn't just want to rely on tiktok and gp. MHJ is following yg's strategies of hit singles.

Lol that's just another proof of his favoritism, and limitet tickets Hybe can use to promote their artists. That's why a compagny should focus on pushing an act as much as they can and not debuts endless amount of acts at the same time.

It also shows his wishfull dreams of grandour for someone who just reheats others (very current) artists music :facepalm: .

He couldn’t get it with BTS, he is really out of his mind of he thinks he could get it with Ssera. (just anyone but NJ huh :rolleyes: )

If anyone should have gone there, it should have been NJ. Not just in the grammy museum, but they should have literaly been promoted to the grammy commity to be nominated in best new artist. After the numbers they put out, the impact they had and the exeptional critical acclaim they got.

NJ and MHJ are the ticked he was looking for to get any Hybe group a grammy, but he is way to arrogant, delusional and full of himself to accept that.

If anything that's another proof of my claims. Put aside Illit, even debuting two very distinct ggs in the same year is utterly foolish and nonsensical because there are limitied opportunities and limited amount of tickets one can use to promote an act.

Normally the best one gets it in a fair competition, but since there is a Hybe typa monopoly of the market and he literaly controls everything, he'll just promote whatever he favors, not the best ones or the most deserving.

And I won't be surpised if he does that with Illit in the future. At last he will find it more justified if he mass promotes them through connections, and keep on copy cating on nj to eat up their market.

but hearing the typa music he is putting out, Ador/MHJ still have more chance to get a real artistic/musical success unless he literaly directly decides to sabotage them ;judgingpepe: which will not even surpise me at this point :pepefacepalm: .

• I dunno what you guys see in ILLIT to say they’ll become as popular as IVE or NewJeans. Call me a pessimist but I’ve watched every minute of R U Next and it baffles me how BELIFT can screw up so badly from that talent pool they could’ve chosen from, not to mention none of the members fit their concept besides Wonhee. Albums sales & stream numbers do not indicate a group’s popularity, Kep1er & NMIXX are exhibit A

they cant be compared with kepler , nmixx bec illit is charting locally and globally. bm can be compared to kepler & nmixx since they hv decent album sales and fb .

ive is slowly fading away like aespa and itzy- 2 members will probably survive if they transition to becoming an actress . le ssera, bec of sakura , it has a steady fb & yunjin can be a decent soloist in the future with her ml on spotify right now. chaewon can be in variety shows. nj will most likely be the bp of 4th gen.

illit is a clear leader in 5th gen but needs a cb having a solid results to prove their longevity . they have to build a solid fb as well .

Its sad so much injustice happening to newjeans. Time for coup d'état in hybe. Bunnies should start sending trucks atleast

• why is it even a big deal? its probably a strategy . maybe mhj herself dont want nj to guest in grammy museum bec many have done that. for example, ateez and enhypen did it as well but not skz or txt , not sure abt svt. grammy museum even follows enhypen, bts , bp and ateez. IMG_7002.jpeg

IMG_7003.jpegIMG_7004.jpegIMG_7005.jpeg

• Its not like bang pd has got anything against newjeans. Its just seems that bang pd doesn't wants the biggest gg of hybe to be under some else's command, min heejin has already been very vocal about her personal claim on newjeans and how she's responsible for newjeans concept and success, bang pd probably got his ego hurt because he is not getting any credits and min heejin is stealing all the lime light even though she's a subordinate.

I don't think Illit poses a threat to Newjeans. Newjeans members look more naturally beautiful. Newjeans stage presence also more natural energy. Illit's stage energy seemed a bit artificial to me, as they were trying to be very cute on stage.

• I don't think Illit poses a threat to Newjeans. Newjeans members look more naturally beautiful. Newjeans stage presence also more natural energy. Illit's stage energy seemed a bit artificial to me, as they were trying to be very cute on stage.

nj imo are still prettiest but their songs are for kids. i dont think i can watch their con. le ssera is a better performer on stage if ur an adult. for illit, tbh same as nj i dont think i can watch their con, magnetic is a good song to listen for fun like when ur in children or office party or just having fun but i wont pay for a con to listen to that 😂 same with supershy or nj songs. its gp sounded songs u want to listen for free. concerts are different cuz u want hype songs that gives u performances that u wanna party all night. probably a reason why mhj is waiting until 2025 before an official tour. she is probably planning to get more songs for concerts and build more solid fd for nj.

• Its sad so much injustice happening to newjeans. Time for coup d'état in hybe. Bunnies should start sending trucks atleast

I don’t know man, the futur looks pretty intense if you ask me. MHJ is very resourceful and talented so there is still a big possibility that she will come out as a winner in this power play, specially on the fields she cares the most about. But she just needs to bite back or do something to at last not get eaten away by a bigger business shark or send away into the Hybe dungeon ever again.

• I don't think Illit poses a threat to Newjeans. Newjeans members look more naturally beautiful. Newjeans stage presence also more natural energy. Illit's stage energy seemed a bit artificial to me, as they were trying to be very cute on stage.

It's not about 'threat', there is no genuine threat lol, on any level really exept favoritism and most importantly 'opportunities' and unfair competition.

• The Tokki Panel will be convening to discuss your club membership eligibility status after making a doom post like this and feeding into the rampant toxic obsession of pitting ILLIT against NewJeans ;judgingpepe:

How disappointing. In fact, I have never been more disappointed in you.

• The Tokki Panel will be convening to discuss your club membership eligibility status after making a doom post like this and feeding into the rampant toxic obsession of pitting ILLIT against NewJeans ;judgingpepe:

How disappointing. In fact, I have never been more disappointed in you.

Bunny shooter club needs to take action before its too late. Sending trucks is a must, hybe can't be trusted.

• Is so much bad news for newjeans that hybe pushed those girls to an almost 1 year gap with super shy because they can't just make them release music 2 months before or after illit since they have pretty much the same concept and music. Like notice the gap between lesserafim and newjeans comebacks, If I was a newjeans success stan I would be sweating rn.

• Yes because they are the new lolitas and the new desire of pedophiles.

Is your gimmick going to be copying and pasting this in every NJ/ILLIT thread? Because it's not a very good one.

Your comments clearly don't come from a genuine place of concern, so shut the hell up linking these groups to pedophilia in every topic you grace us with your insufferable presence. Thanks for your compliance.

Bunny shooter club needs to take action before its too late. Sending trucks is a must, hybe can't be trusted.

Oh, we can call in hit, but Hybe won't be the target, if you're picking up what I'm putting down ;judgingpepe:

• do you remember fifty fifty? Neither do I. Obv not a direct comparison since this is a hybe group but people seem to be making such a big stink over 1 catchy popular song. Who knows where this group will be after a comeback or 2. The members do not stick out much IMO and no one is stanning groups for 1 song.

• It just means that stans of this type of music will get twice as many comebacks.

Hybe will hit you with ILLITJeans one month and then OriginalJeans 2 months later.

• This thread contains 70 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!