Why is LSRFM getting shaded so bad for vocals when groups like Idle, Ive and Aespa are terrible performers compared to LSRFM?

• Like, what is Kpop fan obsession with vocals, when NOBODY sings real vocals these days except Stayc occasionally??

LSRFM wipes the floor with the other top 4th gen GGs when it comes to performance, their choreo is 100x tougher, those others groups would be literally collapsed on the ground if they had to do one take of Easy choreo tbh. Meanwhile, LSRFM will be putting up a whole ass concert with rigorous choreo for Easy, Antifragile, Fire, Impurities, Unforgiven, etc.

Like out of Ive, Aespa, and Idle, only Yujin, Wonyoung, and Karina could keep up with LSRFM's choreo.

• Why do people lie when they create new threads?

• LSFM aren’t good singers and that’ll get them a lot of hate: it’s happened before. To be fair to them many 4th gen groups aren’t that impressive vocally. They make 3rd gen groups look stacked

• I'm not sure why people who stan artists for their vocals are stanning kpop groups.

Its always been 100% visuals and the superior visuals wins. The top of the heap is BP and Twice both 100% visual groups. Izone would have been too, if they didn't disband.

Thats why NJ, lsf and Aespa are top of 4th gen Globally.

Thats also why groups with mid visuals are doing mid globally.

Don't be bitter if the group you are stanning are mid visually and are flopping now. Its not their fault, they were born that way.

Edited once, last by K-PL ().

• Didn't IVE lipsync a performance where they sat on a stool and sang a ballad?

Surprised to see IVE fans being brave enough to chime in with that on their record

Ive encore

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I would say you are wrong here. Visuals are important of course but plenty of groups with amazing visuals don’t get big. It’s a combination of luck and amazing performances. BP, BTS, Twice, and most big groups you mention are great performers overall. Also coming from a big well known company helps as well

• Ive encore

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow.

• I would say you are wrong here. Visuals are important of course but plenty of groups with amazing visuals don’t get big. It’s a combination of luck and amazing performances. BP, BTS, Twice, and most big groups you mention are great performers overall. Also coming from a big well known company helps as well

These 3 groups no doubt worked hard, but 100% if they had mostly "ugly" members, they wouldn't be successful now.

• Why r u lying? Aespa and Ive have been critized tons. Did u forget the lipsync incident for Ive and how much they were dragged for it? Aespa used to be always dragged for their performances until spicy.

All of them have come under fire.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• Like, what is Kpop fan obsession with vocals, when NOBODY sings real vocals these days except Stayc occasionally??

LSRFM wipes the floor with the other top 4th gen GGs when it comes to performance, their choreo is 100x tougher, those others groups would be literally collapsed on the ground if they had to do one take of Easy choreo tbh. Meanwhile, LSRFM will be putting up a whole ass concert with rigorous choreo for Easy, Antifragile, Fire, Impurities, Unforgiven, etc.

Like out of Ive, Aespa, and Idle, only Yujin, Wonyoung, and Karina could keep up with LSRFM's choreo.

so there a dance crew?

e/ lol re-read the first line, do you even listen to kpop or just another akp uncle obsessed with teenagers

• Opps, I though they lacked strength in the beggining. But the song is like that, lol. Yeah, it was a nice encore.

Now why are u lying lmao... I Am is literally the song idols use to flex their vocals.

Just like that *** guy, yall cant even shade ive without sounding forced af

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Lol. Were im lying? Maybe you misunderstood me. See, the part im on my way, in the song is singing in a soft tone, in comparison with the chorus. I thought in the encore they sing the part "Im on my way..." in this soft note because they didnt reach the real note (many idols sing their part in that soft way when they cant reach the tone) but in the song the note is like that. Thats all im saying, im not shading Ive now, yes i was doing it before, but not now. So, relax.

• we need more korean based vocal groups

mamamoo/btob/etc

BtoB is great. Davichi too

Met my true love through JYP's 15&

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• we need more korean based vocal groups

mamamoo/btob/etc

External Content www.youtube.com

^ surprisingly

• Lol. Were im lying? Maybe you misunderstood me. See, the part im on my way, in the song is singing in a soft tone, in comparison with the chorus. I thought in the encore they sing the part "Im on my way..." in this soft note because they didnt reach the real note (many idols sing their part in that soft way when they cant reach the tone) but in the song the note is like that. Thats all im saying, im not shading Ive now, yes i was doing it before, but not now. So, relax.

My bad i thought u said the song was weak

JCsIq3Q.gif

• MMM songs arent good or catchy tho. You should sing good songs AND also have good vocals.

LSFM songs are catchy and if it was sung by someone more skilled ofc it’ll be better as well.

Not that I care since I rarely listen to lives anyway I guess lol.

You all keep saying this like Mamamoo doesn't have several hit songs to their name.

This goes to you too DaisyTheGenuine

Their break out hit Um Oh Ah Yeh is a fantastic song, and of their charts topping hits, you're not going to tell me HIP, Starry Night and Decalcomanie aren't fantastic songs too.

They were huge HITS for a reason

• Any group that is rising, will get hate thrown at them. Let’s just look at 4th gen, first it was aespa getting the heat, then IVE, then newjeans and now its Le sserafim’s turn. A pretty good indicator that a group is doing really well.

So I’m happy for them.

*vocals or not is not the main issue. People will pounce on some of the group’s “weakness” and run away with it

• Hit for Koreans maybe. There are many hit songs in Korea I don’t find appealing.

I was more challenging your premise about asking why people don’t listen to MMM in spite their skills. The answer is maybe because people don’t like their songs.

• idgaf about most of the snoozefests that Koreans allowed to top melon :pepe-slash:

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• I just went to IVE concert a week ago trust me they are NOT terrible performers I had an absolute blast they were fking amazing

And the vocals were clear as day you can hear them very clearly. They were fighting over the backtrack.

And despite Yujin not feeling well and Leeseo injuring her leg mid performance they were NEVER LACKING

• Hit for Koreans maybe. There are many hit songs in Korea I don’t find appealing.

I was more challenging your premise about asking why people don’t listen to MMM in spite their skills. The answer is maybe because people don’t like their songs.

HIP was one of their most successful songs globally, and they were even invited to perform at Blizzcon, just like LSF last year

First K-Pop group invited to perform

You all have to stop acting like people don't love their music just because you don't personally ;judgingpepe:

• This thread contains 55 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!