It seems blackpink members weren't that close with each other

• They all went in different directions with different solo companies instead of sticking together like besties. They are not seen hanging out together or doing professional activities together that much these days. They most likely would had just preferred to disband and not want to do anything with each other again but yg forced them to renew the "group activities" contract with the company by threatening them that they would lose access to their songs and trademarks, names etc if they don't renew with yg.

• This will never be a breaking news, we know they are not close since they debuted, after 2018 they didn't gave a fuck about pretending to be close anymore, only blinks are delusional enough to pretend they are.

• Business can ruin friendships, better to keep the 2 separate.

• I don't know how true it is, but I would say that is the case in most groups. Group members are never so good friends as some fans or companies are trying to make it. Well, of cource we have some that acctually are good friends and cases they go along good without being super tight. But in group like this there of cource is a lot of tension between members, they are tired of each other, they are jeoulous of each other etc. I would guess Blackpink is a group with a high risk of "tension" when you have members as Lisa and Jennie in the group, as with 2NE1 and CL creating problems.

• They all went in different directions with different solo companies instead of sticking together like besties. They are not seen hanging out together or doing professional activities together that much these days. They most likely would had just preferred to disband and not want to do anything with each other again but yg forced them to renew the "group activities" contract with the company by threatening them that they would lose access to their songs and trademarks, names etc if they don't renew with yg.

I think even Blinks won't debate with that obvious observation. Don't forget that only Jisoo is domestic Korean. The rest of members were raised in diff cultures

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• I was gonna give an actual response to this but my word how is there so many people that don't understand separating personal and professional??

They're still friends even if they don't work together 24/7. If a group needs to be around each other all the time to stay close, they're not meant to be friends

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

When you psychoanalyze people you don't know do you use your psychology degree, refer to your doctoral dissertation research or just rely on your life experiences?

Can you tell me why my dog shits in my cat's litter box?

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• They’re turning 30 and you expect to stick together until they die. Kpop Stans and the obsession with friendship is embarrassing.

I'm kind of agree with that obsession part, but that has nothing to do with age. I mean, do you leave your real friends after you turn 30? I don't, and Idols are not different. The real problem with Blackpink is that they hardly did anything together, there's literally zero content from them. In the early days they do live streams, and other content, since they became huge, they don't really engage with their fans.

Now list all the kpop groups you're sure are close... And tell me why is that even important

Mamamoo. It's not important, but it's not insignificant either to know that the bond between members is authentic and not purely business and marketing

I wanted to say it, but you're too fast. 🤣 Also, I think with BIG4 groups, you can't really see if their so called friendship is authentic or not. BTS or Bigbang is different because they started out as nobodies and built their company. I could mention SNSD too, but not all of them.

For me, Mamamoo, Momoland and Oh My Girl looked like real friends. Real struggles can form a strong friendship! That's a fact. I'm not saying, Blackpink or any other BIG4 groups had a nice and simple life, but the fact that groups from small companies had to deal with starving, being broke as hell and many other crap, makes their bond stronger, and when you're making music or any ART with real passion with real friends it will show. Your music is going to be more authentic, that's why it's important catzi

Well…where’s the cb then :angryr:

They just finished their first World Tour, not long ago. Moonbyul just realeased her first full-album, Wheein doing her first World Tour, Hwasa and Solar working on their 1st full-album and their tours. Not to mention their 10th anniversary, and many other solo work. Even if they won't have a comeback this year, there's literally no other group or group member who work harder than Mamamoo. But I will bet my house on their comeback will happen this year, they won't just skip their most important anniversary without releasing at least a Single.

• Now list all the kpop groups you're sure are close... And tell me why is that even important

Me first: TWICE! and I have proof

SEUNG ☘️ (@twice_seung) on X
    Q: "Sometimes, they are more precious than family, and I don't want to lose them. We'll be together for a long, long time." Do you remember these words you…
    twitter.com

Q: During the shoot earlier, Jihyo called you, right? JEONGYEON: Haha, you heard? For some reason, I share a lot of my daily life with Jihyo. I wonder why?…
    twitter.com

Q: I guess their way of support is quietly doing things with you. JEONGYEON: It's not their style to just worry and comfort me. But they always stay beside…
    twitter.com

And why is important? Because if the members of a group are close the work chemistry is better, and they can stay together longer. YG took a bunch of spoiled rich brats with good looks and created a luxury superficial narrative around them and then got surprised when they couldn't bond between each other. Blackpink disbanded because they are not close, if blackpink members liked each other they could have easily got a 10 year career at the top.

• What the heck?

This is what i dont like about kpop groups. Theres two extremes and nothing else. Devoted sisterhood or frenemies, anything in between is made up and forced by the company??? Like what??

Maybe! Hear me out, theyre busy

Yeah by that logic anyone that I don't see for some months sees me as some kind of thug

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

• Mamamoo. It's not important, but it's not insignificant either to know that the bond between members is authentic and not purely business and marketing

Not even band members that usually are formed by being close are as close as you guys expect kpop groups to be, and kpop members that aren't even in the same group by a mutual agreement but by bigger heads of the company, would be more "significant" if they were bffs? Let's be fr now. That is so childish. I say that as someone who stan Monsta X that got heat from koreans for hanging out with Wonho after his scandal and departure and whose other member I.M didn't renew with the company but still promote with the group.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Not even band members that usually are formed by being close are as close as you guys expect kpop groups to be, and kpop members that aren't even in the same group by a mutual agreement but by bigger heads of the company, would be more "significant" if they were bffs? Let's be fr now. That is so childish. I say that as someone who stan Monsta X that got heat from koreans for hanging out with Wonho after his scandal and departure and whose other member I.M left the company but still promote with them.

What does any of what you just said have to do with my post? I see literally zero correlation between topic and content.

If you don't know anything about Mamamoo's history, then just leave it at that and I'll be happy to give you all the details you could ask for.

Acknowledging their actual sisterhood isn't childish. Wheein and Hwasa have literally been together, believing in and achieving the same dream since they were in middle school, and they auditioned together literally dozens and dozens of times before entering RBW together.

I know your favorite group has members who are just coworkers but don't project that on to every other group, fam.

And I didn't even talk about MoonSun and how inseparable those two are.

• I'm kind of agree with that obsession part, but that has nothing to do with age. I mean, do you leave your real friends after you turn 30? I don't, and Idols are not different.

You don’t have the same goals when you’re 30 as when you’re 20. I’m sorry but Friendship isn’t about all about hanging out with your friends 24/24.

The girls have nothing prove especially to non fans this has been said for years now.

And it’s hilarious when a lot of idols stop being active and they stop acting clingy with other members.

• You don’t have the same goals when you’re 30 as when you’re 20. I’m sorry but Friendship isn’t about all about hanging out with your friends 24/24.

The girls have nothing prove especially to non fans this has been said for years now.

And it’s hilarious when a lot of idols stop being active and they stop acting clingy with other members.

Do you realize how badly you're strawmanning right now?

• No, acknowledging their bond isn't childish, but finding it more "significant" considering how all of these groups are formed surely is. A friendship when it comes to WORK never mattered, not even once. It surely can make things better, but is not crucial and never was. What matters is how, as music makers, they can bring the best in each other in terms of sound. So as someone who listens to a lot of actual bands instead of just kpop groups, I know that it's not a big deal.

"I know your favorite group has members who are just coworkers but don't project that on to every other group, fam."

You can name them if you want. Doesn't change the fact that you sound childish asf.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• didnt hwasa just move to other complete different agency for her solo work?

• You don’t have the same goals when you’re 30 as when you’re 20. I’m sorry but Friendship isn’t about all about hanging out with your friends 24/24.

But I never said, they have to be together 24/7, that's fantasy. Real friendship and even family isn't like that. Real friendship and family is being there when you're needed, even if they don't ask it. I didn't say BP members aren't real friends, I only said it doesn't feel natural, and they hardly communicate with their own fans. Even when they were active in their early day, I didn't felt like they are real friends. To be fair, that's more about YG. They don't have to prove anything to me, I expressed my opinion, that's all. Never said, it's a fact.

What amazes me is that people here talking like they know their faves personally. They don't need to share pics of them hanging out together. The delusion you guys have. :cursing: :cursing:

Well, in some cases it can be like that. For example. Mamamoo members treating their fans like family since day 1. Even now, after 10 years. It's all fact, you can see the videos online. They're literally meeting with them anywhere they like, sitting in a cafe or something and just talking casually. It's not a competition, I'm just saying, there are cases like this.

Mamamoo is a rare thing, because most of the time the bond between members and fans aren't as strong, but Mamamoo and Moomoos suffered a lot together. As far as I know, Momoland and Oh My Girl has a similar background. It's unfair to expect the same from every group or artist, but it exists. I don't want to flood the thread with videos, you can find a lot on YT.

Not even band members that usually are formed by being close are as close as you guys expect kpop groups to be, and kpop members that aren't even in the same group by a mutual agreement but by bigger heads of the company, would be more "significant" if they were bffs? Let's be fr now. That is so childish. I say that as someone who stan Monsta X that got heat from koreans for hanging out with Wonho after his scandal and departure and whose other member I.M didn't renew with the company but still promote with the group.

I can say the same for you what I said to QueenMaknae27, read it!

• The way the girls are from different companies and they haven’t had a cb since 2020 but the energy is focused on BP I can’t…

I dont keep with mmo btw, I dont know what they doing

I know of whasa bc I saw it on naver trending

thinking every single member of a group that is put together is bbf100LOVEFOREVER seem naive, this people is put together by big companies, if they can develop and respeceftu and cordial relationship thru the years, than then form into in friendship to keep the group name together that already A LOT

like sistar disbanded and they seem to get along together, they are a good example of it

• You’re delusional af so I don’t take you seriously. Your whole argument was b-but my favs because they show whatever they want in front of the camera while BP simply don’t care and don’t have the energy for that.

I'm delusional and you're emotional. Don't embarrass yourself by failing at basic logic and you won't feel the need to get so defensive.

I hate bad faith, disingenuous and binary arguments, and you threw in strawmanning to boot.

I couldn't give less of a damn about how close BP members are, but there is a big difference between "they're not close at all", what this topic claims, and "they spend every waking second together", the strawman you're arguing with.

Do better so you can be better next time.

• didnt hwasa just move to other complete different agency for her solo work?

Wheein did it first. Before they even went on their world tour. Years ago even.

So what?

The way the girls are from different companies and they haven’t had a cb since 2020 but the energy is focused on BP I can’t…

You're so mad that you're not even trying to hide your ignorance.

Mamamoo had a comeback in 2022, the same year as BP's last comeback.

You should stop playing with fire and stick to what you know

• One thing we can say is that by being together all this time, even if as coworkers, they get to understand each others a lot

In case they don't it usually ends with bullying accusations or things of the sort

In reality we can only speculate, but imo it's very probable that they know each other very well, if that's enough for it to be called a true friendship is for them to decide

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

• The way you’re throwing whatever words and think you are making sense is sending me.

Because I’m literally responding to what OP WROTE. Go back to re read then you can quote me.

• This thread contains 82 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!