Who are the 4th gen top vocal groups?

• I haven't been keeping track of all the 4th gen groups that debuted.

But we're a couple of years now into 4th gen era, time enough for groups to have shown their vocals in various performances.

So I was wondering, are there 4th gen groups that are already known for their vocals? And if so, what are the top vocal groups?

For 1st gen I don't know (Big Mama?), but for 2nd gen you had groups like DBSK, SNSD, Davichi, SHINee and SPICA, and for 3rd gen groups like EXO, Mamamoo and Red Velvet that were known for their group vocals? (I'm guessing here, I could've missed a few).

But what are the boy and girl groups of 4th gen that have amazing vocals?

And if you have examples, videos of sublime vocal performances are appreciated :-)

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Purple Kiss

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nmixx

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and Aespa

External Content www.youtube.com

That's pretty much it.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Cool, thanks for the performance examples! I'm gonna listen to them :giftr:

Everybody mentions girl groups, no boy groups are yet known for outstanding vocals?

I remember 1 other 2nd boy group I forgot to mention: JYP's 2AM.

From what I recall, 2AM was the vocal oriented group and 2PM the more dance oriented group of JYP.

But not sure how good 2AM were.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• all of my faves :excited-bee:

Oh yeah examples:

External Content m.youtube.com

There's more but I'm feeling lazy

• Not many big 4th gen boy groups to name this gen.....all have okay main vocalists except maybe P1harmony and Ateez

But I'd say

Ateez:

TXT:

and P1harmony

and Stray Kids have Jisung and Seungmin who are good at singing:

Here's both Jongho and Seungmin slaying:

(nugu boy groups seem to out do in vocals this gen I feel like)

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• :wow: Ooh, nice!

I don't know any of them, but I'm gonna give them all a listen, I'm intrigued :-)

SWJ1P.gif

• Xdinary Heroes

• :wow: Ooh, nice!

I don't know any of them, but I'm gonna give them all a listen, I'm intrigued :-)

they may not be top groups but i personally feel they have some amazing vocalists.

Though WeNU needs to make more music idk what they are doing :pepe-hips:

• Yeah, you listed 5 SM groups but somehow missed SuJu, the one that contains literally the best boy group vocalists.

Duh, I already said that I might have missed a few ;-) But you're right, Super Junior is and always has been very underrated for a boy group with probably 1 of the best if not the best bg vocal line across the 4-5 generations :/

BTOB erasure :pepecry:

I didn't know :oops:

I see that NMIXX and Aespa are often mentioned - not just in this thread - for their vocal line, so I'm guessing they're considered among the top vocal groups for 4th gen?

Also some surprises, like Fromis 9 and Kiss of Life, I'll check them out too.

Many of the newer boy groups in this thread I've never even heard of, I'll check out some of their performances too besides the ones already mentioned in this thread.

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!