ARE BTS INVINCIBLE TO ANY CRITICISM?

• V STRAIGHT UP WENT ON LIVE AND DROPPED MULTIPLE N BOMBS AND ARMIES (EVEN BLACK ARMIES) DEFENDED THAT MAN LIKE HE SAVED THEM FROM A FIRE.

MEANWHILE ARMIES WERE RUTHLESS TO GISELLE AND NEARLY MASSACRED HER FOR THE SAME CRIME.

ARMIES ALWAYS POINTING FINGERS AT OTHERS, THEY ALWAYS THE FIRST TO CALL OUT IDOLS BUT THEY ACTUALLY MANAGED TO KEEP V’S N BOMBS FROM GAINING ACTUAL TRACTION.

I THINK BTS COULD LITERALLY KILL SOMEONE IN PURE DAYLIGHT AND ARMIES WOULD DEFEND THEM AND SAY ITS ALL LIES SMH

BTS = MAGA - ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN - GUNS & FREE SPEECH

• Kpoppies: How dare Armys defend their faves when we want to attack and harass them, how dare they!!! Let us make the 20th thread crying about how we fail to hurt BTS despite our several attempts to the contrary

pouting-pout.gif

• The fuck you on about BTS killing someone... You are one of the reason that would weaponize issues like these for the sake of fanwars... I doubt you even care but would just like to have a gotcha moment!

I’m sorry but it’s scary how some of y’all behave. I’m being serious and 100 for real.

You will defend them until your dying breath even if you know they’re dead in the wrong.

V was dropping n bombs and no one in your fandom held him accountable. Instead, Armys were hating on Blackpink and blaming Jennie for it.

It’s convenient that there’s always a girl to blame that is usually a Blackpink member.

Get help seriously.

• What was interesting to see was in the thread about the possible use of the N word, the usual Army AKP members were very, very quiet, to non existent. Not even vociferous defence.
    It almost felt like they were hoping the thread and hence the story just got quietly buried. Clear the searches so to speak.

• What was interesting to see was in the thread about the possible use of the N word, the usual Army AKP members were very, very quiet, to non existent. Not even vociferous defence.
    It almost felt like they were hoping the thread and hence the story just got quietly buried. Clear the searches so to speak.

I NOTICED THAT TOO

its funny because they are behaving that way in twitter too. they are desperately hoping mainstream media doesn’t catch up with this.

also i find it funny that armiez are the biggest slut shamers of girl groups but when their own fave is singing about fucking 7 times a week and beating that pussy up, it’s crickets?

just like their buddy scooter, karma will come to collect. believe that honey.

• Kpoppies: How dare Armys defend their faves when we want to attack and harass them, how dare they!!! Let us make the 20th thread crying about how we fail to hurt BTS despite our several attempts to the contrary

pouting-pout.gif

Genuinely curious. Is it possible to have a valid criticism of idols? This is such a weird aspect of Kpop fandoms including army’s, blinks, once’s everyone. I didn’t see many people, except on Twitter, calling him much of anything. Just pointing out he appears to say the n word or at least makes it look like he did

• Not surprised considering these delulu people be thinking idols as their virtual husbandos

Even threads about were getting locked about it crazy fast.

Armys be like: "we won't talk about this and won't let anyone else talk about this either"

• i blocked that user so i don't get into the fun before locked, sorry not sorry

anyway he didn't say it, and once again i can't tell black people to be offended or not that's their prerogative. if any idol got social scrutiny over similar plausibility that's not bts nor the idols' fault

because online bashing for me is the most psychotic unserious ish ever, people only get angry not for the concern of oppressed people, but to use serious issues in hope to cancel and end someone's career

there are always ways to discuss how certain ignorance is harmful in hope to educate, but not on stan twt space of all place

Because we know y'all don't actually want to talk about this old as tale issue, most of you just want to annoy Armys so it's best we don't give you what you want :pepe-use-head:

• Genuinely curious. Is it possible to have a valid criticism of idols? This is such a weird aspect of Kpop fandoms including army’s, blinks, once’s everyone. I didn’t see many people, except on Twitter, calling him much of anything. Just pointing out he appears to say the n word or at least makes it look like he did

I personally do not enter threads to criticise idols on issues not pertaining to my religion or culture. I do not do that for others faves, why would I do it for mine? This issue does not affect me personally, the ones who are offended by it are free to give their viewpoints, but others using such matters for fan wars and to use this as a gotcha moment against Armys or some Army mods/admins, sorry but I cannot be arsed to discuss anything with such people. Most users here, whose past posting history is known to me, are either trolls or biased in some way, so there is no scope for any objective discussion to be had here on any serious matter pertaining to religion, culture or race.

• I personally do not enter threads to criticise idols on issues not pertaining to my religion or culture. I do not do that for others faves, why would I do it for mine? This issue does not affect me personally, the ones who are offended by it are free to give their viewpoints, but others using such matters for fan wars and to use this as a gotcha moment against Armys or some Army mods/admins, sorry but I cannot be arsed to discuss anything with such people. Most users here, whose past posting history is known to me, are either trolls or biased in some way, so there is no scope for any objective discussion to be had here on any serious matter pertaining to religion, culture or race.

Fair enough. I think it’s fine to discuss the things but I do agree people go too far. With the conversation and want to make the people out to be some insanely malicious or mean person. Which I think is rarely the case

• I personally do not enter threads to criticise idols on issues not pertaining to my religion or culture. I do not do that for others faves, why would I do it for mine? This issue does not affect me personally, the ones who are offended by it are free to give their viewpoints, but others using such matters for fan wars and to use this as a gotcha moment against Armys or some Army mods/admins, sorry but I cannot be arsed to discuss anything with such people. Most users here, whose past posting history is known to me, are either trolls or biased in some way, so there is no scope for any objective discussion to be had here on any serious matter pertaining to religion, culture or race.

You're right, every time there's a controversy pertaining to culture religion or race, half the comments will be from trolls and people who are only in it for the drama, or people who already hate the idol celebrating, and that's why I rarely participate in those threads either, unless they're related to my religion. But the thing is, those threads are still allowed to exist and those discussions are allowed to be had, genuine or not. Those threads about V were not locked for this reason, ie the potential lack of sincerity, otherwise we'd expect the same reaction from mods for all other idols. But, again, controversial threads about other idols are allowed to exist and stay open and I hope you all can at least be fair enough to admit this.

At this point, the mods saying "yes we're biased, we can't stand seeing our faves get criticised" will be much less insulting than the continued insistence that there's no bias involved. No idol's humanity should be put at a higher level than others regardless of their popularity and mods should be working to guarantee this instead of enforcing the opposite.

• You're right, every time there's a controversy pertaining to culture religion or race, half the comments will be from trolls and people who are only in it for the drama, or people who already hate the idol celebrating, and that's why I rarely participate in those threads either, unless they're related to my religion. But the thing is, those threads are still allowed to exist and those discussions are allowed to be had, genuine or not. Those threads about V were not locked for this reason, ie the potential lack of sincerity, otherwise we'd expect the same reaction from mods for all other idols. But, again, controversial threads about other idols are allowed to exist and stay open and I hope you all can at least be fair enough to admit this.

At this point, the mods saying "yes we're biased, we can't stand seeing our faves get criticised" will be much less insulting than the continued insistence that there's no bias involved. No idol's humanity should be put at a higher level than others regardless of their popularity and mods should be working to guarantee this instead of enforcing the opposite.

I am not a part of the mod team or close to any mod or admin. I legitimately ignore these threads for the most part, whether it is about others faves or my faves, for reasons stated above. So I cannot deliberate on whether mods are biased or not because I ignore these drama threads and other than seeing repeated complaints by users on here about the biased moderating, I have no idea as to what decisions are being taken by the mod team and if they are genuinely biased or not. So I am the wrong person to be discussing biased moderating with.

• This plus I honestly believe the word in question has no place in society today. For one it is a negative word and for some reason this one group of people use it as a noun and an adjective and can mean dang near anything when talking to or about someone positively or negatively regardless of the recipients race. I hate this word because it's become a weapon a literal word land mine. Someone not aware of the issues because they are a foreigner or innocently going along with a song they like can get easily tripped up by it even if they did nothing when that word comes up in a song. The mere fact you were listening to a song with that word in it opens you up to insane scrutiny and even people trying to cancel you for it even when you didn't say or mouth it etc. It's fuckin wild that we as a society accepted this stuff.

• Looked to me as if he skipped over it while mouthing other lyrics of the song.

Also, I don't get the impression that any of the people here actually care about it. They just want to desperately find a reason to hate BTS and are frustrated when other people are like 'meh, he skipped that part'.

What a sad collection of people here (some in this thread).

pouting-pout.gif

This so much.

I mean, look at this comment below. The frustration is palpable.
    Talking about sanity when the frustrated hate just drips from the post:

What i find funny about that is that ARMY's take pride in that when the only reason BTS is so popular is because their fans are delusional beyond sanity, i mean why wouldn't they defend them when they believe BTS actually care about them and don't see them as money signs only lol

• Girl this is Kpop, you go after other Groups for the slightest mistake they did (even harder if you think they or their fans disrespected your faves) and defend your own faves when they are in hot fires for the same mess.

Kpop fandoms use controversies as weapons, they rarely really care about any social issues or potential victim.

I thought we know this by now. And I’m talking in general, not directed at any specific fandom, all big fandoms are culprits of that.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh my god, you should watch this compilation

• How is BTS invincible when there are people trying to lynch them every week? From song recommendation to supposed racial slurs, it's non stop for 10 years.

Exactly and as you can see from some people in this thread, they are mad as hell that they can't 'take BTS down' completely as they so desperately want.

I thought that this level of pathetic behavior was more Twitter-style, but I see we got some desperate people here as well

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!