Posts by silver-wolf

THIS SINFUL DISGRACEFUL UNPURE AND TAINTED MAN TRIED TO DO BUNNY EARS ON SULLYOON - AKA A CALL TO MATE WITH HER ON LIVE TV

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

F5kU_HMWgAEj7_Y?format=jpg&name=large

HE’S THE SAME GUY THAT SLEPT WITH WOMEN AT HOTEL ROOMS…

STAY AWAY FROM SULLYOON, SHE IS A PURE EVANGELICAL CHRIST FEARING YOUNG LADY!!!

JIMIN SHOULD TEACH HIM THE WAYS OF CHRIST, MAGA, FREEDOM AND GUNS 🔫🔫🔫🔫

HE IS TRYING TO TAINT HER. KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS YOU PERVERTED S*X DEMON!!!

A REDDIT POST WENT BIGLY VIRAL!!!! A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE AGREED. NEWJEANS ARE EXTREMELY BORING PERFORMERS!!

EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT GROUP IS MEDIOCRE…

—————

I think that New Jeans is boring to watch on stage

I have been getting back into kpop this year and listening to some 4th gen groups. I liked a couple of New Jeans early songs. And though I didn’t really vibe with Get Up, I wanted to check out [some of their recent stages](

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ) because they’re obviously very popular.

But man are they boring to watch on stage. I find their delivery to be very flat and monotonous and they even often look bored themselves. Their dancing is okay. They are executing all the moves, but it all feels robotic. I’m really surprised because I’ve seen people say their dancing is hip hop style??? but it doesn’t have any swag or groove.

I think part of it is that the music is subdued. I checked out some stages for their faster songs from the recent album and it's a little better but I still get the same bored feeling. (Though I will say there is one girl who stands out more than the rest. But I don't know her name.) I guess this is intentional on their part, to be anti kpop’s bombastic tendencies. But boy, the lack of expression in conjunction with the monotonous music…

I can’t help but compare it to some other groups (chill please, seriously please relax) who performed on that same show. Like [XG](

) who felt so natural and smooth like they were having genuine fun up there. I really see the hip hop influence and style. Or [Itzy](
    ) still has a lot of charisma even during the simple parts of their choreo (on second watch mainly Ryujin maybe??). These groups are full of expression whether the choreo is complicated (XG) or simpler (Itzy).

Although, I will say that it’s not just New Jeans. I have felt this way about other popular 4th Gen girl groups’ dancing/performances. But in those cases the music was able to carry a bit.

Lisa is done with y’all stinky kpoop fans!!!! She’s tired!!! She’s got her world richest man and she could buy HYBE and disband MAGA-TS!!!!!!!

LISA CAN BUY THE KPOP INDUSTRY WITH HER MAN MONEY LIKE ELON AND RENAME IT TO SHITPOP!!!!

STUPID BLINKS JUST LEAVE LISA ALONE SHE DONT WANNA PRETEND TO PLAY HOUSE WITH THAT GROUP!!!

SHE WILL GET MARRIED AND BECOME THE WORLDS NEXT BEYONCÉ…SHE AINT WITH THAT KPOP SHIT.

SHES ABOVE IT!!!

LISA CARRIED *THAT* GROUP FOR YEARS. WITHOUT LISA THEY WOULD BE ITZY TIER.

SHES TIRED AND KOREANS ARE RACIST TO HER SO SCREW THEM!!!

WOW BLACKPINK LAZINESS GETTING CALLED OUT BY FRENCH NEWSPAPER WHO SAID THEY ARE THE WORST CONCERT OF THE SUMMER…LAZY DANCERS AND NO ENERGY

External Content twitter.com

Blinks will have you believe that blackpink are Paris NGG but even they know lazy when they see it.

THEN LISA WAS CAUGHT LIP SYNCHING AT THE GOD DAMN SOUND CHECK…

LISA HAS A WELL KNOWN HABIT OF LIP SYNCH FOR YEARS

HATE JENNIE ALL U WANT BUT AT LEAST HER MIC ON

BLACKPINK ARE A MESS LOL

What was interesting to see was in the thread about the possible use of the N word, the usual Army AKP members were very, very quiet, to non existent. Not even vociferous defence.
    It almost felt like they were hoping the thread and hence the story just got quietly buried. Clear the searches so to speak.

I NOTICED THAT TOO

its funny because they are behaving that way in twitter too. they are desperately hoping mainstream media doesn’t catch up with this.

also i find it funny that armiez are the biggest slut shamers of girl groups but when their own fave is singing about fucking 7 times a week and beating that pussy up, it’s crickets?

just like their buddy scooter, karma will come to collect. believe that honey.

The fuck you on about BTS killing someone... You are one of the reason that would weaponize issues like these for the sake of fanwars... I doubt you even care but would just like to have a gotcha moment!

I’m sorry but it’s scary how some of y’all behave. I’m being serious and 100 for real.

You will defend them until your dying breath even if you know they’re dead in the wrong.

V was dropping n bombs and no one in your fandom held him accountable. Instead, Armys were hating on Blackpink and blaming Jennie for it.

It’s convenient that there’s always a girl to blame that is usually a Blackpink member.

Get help seriously.

WE GAVE THIS SLAYAGE UP FOR DIAPER JEANS IM SO MAD

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

BLACKPINK AND GIDLE CAN ONLY WISH!!!!

V STRAIGHT UP WENT ON LIVE AND DROPPED MULTIPLE N BOMBS AND ARMIES (EVEN BLACK ARMIES) DEFENDED THAT MAN LIKE HE SAVED THEM FROM A FIRE.

MEANWHILE ARMIES WERE RUTHLESS TO GISELLE AND NEARLY MASSACRED HER FOR THE SAME CRIME.

ARMIES ALWAYS POINTING FINGERS AT OTHERS, THEY ALWAYS THE FIRST TO CALL OUT IDOLS BUT THEY ACTUALLY MANAGED TO KEEP V’S N BOMBS FROM GAINING ACTUAL TRACTION.

I THINK BTS COULD LITERALLY KILL SOMEONE IN PURE DAYLIGHT AND ARMIES WOULD DEFEND THEM AND SAY ITS ALL LIES SMH

how much sm paying u

I AM THE PROPHET OF RIIZE

MY WORK IS PRICELESS

NOW LISTEN TO THIS VOCAL KING