RE: I don't think any bts member wants to establish himself as a well known soloist

• OP

Nobody who isn't interested in establishing their career would be performing at the World Cup. You guys are just lying to yourself.

Jin didn't have much time before enlistment. That's why he couldn't promote his solo debut much. But he did what he could within that short time. Jhope performed at a music festival and will perform at MAMA. Why would he be performing individually in the first place, if he doesn't want to be known as a soloist?

HYBE did some mismanagement from their side. But that doesn't equate to the members not caring about their solo careers. They can't manage every aspect of their solo releases. There's a reason why they are still under a company.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• They are working hard to release music and performing on different stages..

RM just revealed a tracklist for his album and worked with great artist.

Jungkook said on festa that the timing for their solo works should've been earlier. He also wants to have a concert on his own.

Jimin have been working with a lots of producers. He has been living in the studio.

Tae has been sharing songs that he composed and working on his album as well. Even using resources outside the company.

At the end of the day, every artists wants their work to be recognize.

• Copy pasting my comment here because this whole thread was anons calling bts flops.

people calling bts solos flops when those solos have higher spotify , YouTube streams, billboard entries and sales then every other kpop act excluding bts and BP.

Most idols you stan would love to flop like that weirdos.

To OP of the anon that's a weird take, why wouldn't any artist want his art to become successful. I do think that the way some members are moving with their promotion, it is more about musical art recognition and less about charts ( e.g. jhope and namjoon) but still everyone wants success and I am sure it would make them happy to see that their art is being appreciated by more and more people.

• Copy pasting my comment here because this whole thread was anons calling bts flops.

people calling bts solos flops when those solos have higher spotify , YouTube streams, billboard entries and sales then every other kpop act excluding bts and BP.

Most idols you stan would love to flop like that weirdos.

To OP of the anon that's a weird take, why wouldn't any artist want his art to become successful. I do think that the way some members are moving with their promotion, it is more about musical art recognition and less about charts ( e.g. jhope and namjoon) but still everyone wants success and I am sure it would make them happy to see that their art is being appreciated by more and more people.

Only bitter and jealous freaks will call BTS flops as soloists, don't mind them.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!