Kpop stans like to claim koreans don't care about "bad english lyrics" but

• based on queencard's Spotify performance it seems international kpop stans love "bad english lyrics" just as too

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Y'all can't seem to get enough of my bob and boty hot twerking on da runway

• I like to pretend Queencard doesn't exist.

It's as if Soyeon had the specific goal of embracing the absolute worst of Western trash culture

And decided to make it G-IDLE's thing.

You could see it start in Tomboy

Hey aren't you the group that did Hwaa???

*Nods*.

Oh my God that song is beautiful!!! So inspiring!!!!

So uhh..... What are you doing these days?

*Gestures to their ass*

Ohh.... uuh .........

• based on queencard's Spotify performance it seems international kpop stans love "bad english lyrics" just as too

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Y'all can't seem to get enough of my bob and boty hot twerking on da runway

It's KWINKA, not Queencard. When i pointed out how Soyeon inexplicably told her members to sing the literal WRONG LYRICS in the effing CHORUS of the song, i was blamed for being ignorant, xenophobic and racist for not understanding that Soyeon was cleverly employing Korean slang wordplay against the English title, that she was playing 4D chess while i was putzing around on a basic checkers board.

Never mind that the literal official lyrics have it as "Queencard" or the literal title of the song is "Queencard", i was basically told that it's KWINKA, that if Soyeon says it's KWINKA, then it's FOR DAMN SURE KWINKA. X(

• It's KWINKA, not Queencard. When i pointed out how Soyeon inexplicably told her members to sing the literal WRONG LYRICS in the effing CHORUS of the song, i was blamed for being ignorant, xenophobic and racist for not understanding that Soyeon was cleverly employing Korean slang wordplay against the English title, that she was playing 4D chess while i was putzing around on a basic checkers board.

Never mind that the literal official lyrics have it as "Queencard" or the literal title of the song is "Queencard", i was basically told that it's KWINKA, that if Soyeon says it's KWINKA, then it's FOR DAMN SURE KWINKA. X(

No its kwincow

• It's KWINKA, not Queencard. When i pointed out how Soyeon inexplicably told her members to sing the literal WRONG LYRICS in the effing CHORUS of the song, i was blamed for being ignorant, xenophobic and racist for not understanding that Soyeon was cleverly employing Korean slang wordplay against the English title, that she was playing 4D chess while i was putzing around on a basic checkers board.

Okay boomer.

• Gidle songs fall on two categories its either catchy (Queencard,Tomboy,DumdiDumdi) or different (Hann,HWAA,OMG) and most of them stuck to ears even if its not to the taste of the listeners.

• And no-one (relatively) listened to them.

What's the point of all their earlier works if they didn't achieve great success. Seems far more the audience's issues then their issue.

Soyeon wants to make songs that pop off so she made them. Blame international kpop-stans for paying Hwaa and Hann and Lion dust.

Never mind that the literal official lyrics have it as "Queencard" or the literal title of the song is "Queencard", i was basically told that it's KWINKA, that if Soyeon says it's KWINKA, then it's FOR DAMN SURE KWINKA.

Actually the title on the album and song listing is actually 퀸카 with (Queencard) in parenthesis.

It's also that on the Youtube Video - '퀸카 (Queencard)'

The "literal official lyrics" are also in the Video and they have everytime they say Kwinka

I’m a 퀸카
    I’m a 퀸카
    I’m a I’m a I’m a 퀸카
    I’m a 퀸카 (Take a photo)

:pepe-hehe:

• I'm still thinking about that "look at my toe" part of Tomboy...

• I dunno why IZ*One house is being intentionally stupid about English names for Hangul titles.

I know he doesn't call IZ*One "aijeuwon" even though that's how they say it cause he understands the concept of transliteration.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!