When your a Youtuber living in Korea and want to avoid talking about KPop

• I watch those Youtubers who constantly claim they are "not really" into KPop but contradict themselves with what happens in their own video

• "I know so many people who came to Korea and they live the entire KPop-fan livestyle. I am not like this. I don't even like or listen to KPop and I preffer Korea for the culture" same girl uses only Korean songs as background music of her videos
    • "I don't really care much about KPop, my entire phase where I stanned VIXX and SHINee was in 2013 and that was like 2 years before I even decided to move to Korea. I mainly only listen to The 1975 and Taylor Swift these days" but in the next video she says how she was constantly watching TXT-videos on Youtubes and how RM of BTS made herself checking out the places where he buys his books from
    • "I don't care about all this idol stuff in Korea. Sure you see it advertised a lot here, but thats the same as if you go to another country and see their celebrities on all ads. I don't even fall for how pretty they are, don't watch Kdrama or watch variety shows. I am only in Korea cause I got hooked to the language and the people" says the one who later on makes an entire vlog based on visiting the set of an Kdrama, than falling for the face of Cha Eunwoo after seeing it on an ad-poster and than later on saying she binged 20 episodes of an Kdrama in 2 days
    • "IDK I am not the typical KPop-fan girl and never had been it, not even when I was younger and came to Korea. I only have been here cause I was into learning new languages and took Korean cause I had a friend in school who was Korean and than some years later I decided to study in Korea for a bit to get better in Korean. And yeah I liked it here and so I decided to stay. And by the way all the music I've been listen to is (list of American singers)" Aame woman later on made videos where she learned KPop-dancing with a real KPop-idol, made challanges with KPop-idols in videos and vloged how she was watching MAMA award in a year once
    • "I am only in Korea cause of the work I have been doing. I only vlog about my personal live here cause I thought it would be interesting for people to see what it is like being here. I don't even really speak Korean since in my job I only need to know English. I also don't really knew much about the country when I came here and still don't know much. At home I mostly cook western food and listen only to English songs cause this makes me feel at home, wich also helps me to not feel so alone cause all my family is still in America" than the man speaks almost fluently Korean and sings to KPop-songs in the next vlog

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Aren't these called "pick-me" girls/boys or something like that.

The ones who pretend they're all different and cool and above it all when in reality they're just the same as every other person.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!