Babymonster surpasses all 4th gen girl groups in Youtube likes for 24 hours

• A pre-debut song doing this, how? Also they already surpass Nmixx’s Youtube subscribers and Nmixx’s Youtube likes for a month is less than Babymonster’s Youtube likes for less than a day.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IMG_0362.jpgIMG_0364.jpg

• Big 4 privilege

;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:

it's funny you say this bc i've legit seen bp stans, including on this very website, claim yg groups don't have big 4 privilege bc according to them all non-bp groups in yg are flops, and bp stans aren't company stans which means they won't blindly stan another yg group after bp like "those other company stans".. :sweatr: i can only imagine a scenario in which babymonster somehow manages to challenge bp's achievements in some ways, if bp stans will change their tune and try to discredit bm as having big 4 privilege and yg privilege thanks to bp after all lol.. :sweatr:

• it's just the hype

pre-debut content always gets tons of likes and view because everybody is curious

really? hype do play a part but they are doing really well on youtube compared to other groups’ pre-debut contents. it looks like they are going to do well even after debut. their youtube videos are constantly at least above 5 million views (aside from a few videos)

• really? hype do play a part but they are doing really well on youtube compared to other groups’ pre-debut contents. it looks like they are going to do well even after debut. their youtube videos are constantly at least above 5 million views (aside from a few videos)

Obviously it's a hype from yg stans esp blinks. And we all know how big blinks in yt, they're the biggest fandom there right now. Not to mention Baemon being Bp first younger sister after almost 7 years, this is equivalent to the hype when Txt debut.

Other than that, all big 4 groups received this kind of hype and obviously all of them will always doing well after debut. They're from THE big 4 afterall.

• really? hype do play a part but they are doing really well on youtube compared to other groups’ pre-debut contents. it looks like they are going to do well even after debut. their youtube videos are constantly at least above 5 million views (aside from a few videos)

They are but their views get stuck after a week or so, that not how organic views move

• They are but their views get stuck after a week or so, that not how organic views move

did you monitor their youtube views? are you saying they are using ads or fan ads? anw if they are using ads, i doubt they use ads for all their videos tho since i think yg generally don’t use/rarely use ads for their groups

• did you monitor their youtube views? are you saying they are using ads or fan ads? anw if they are using ads, i doubt they use ads for all their videos tho since i think yg generally don’t use/rarely use ads for their groups

You just have to go check their yt channel

I'm confirming to you that they use ads, its obv by their views progress and people have seen them plenty of times

Yg use plenty of ads except for bp, he can't swallow that all their groups aren't bp, views don't stop growing after a week, that's not normal

• who has said that on here be fr now, literally everyone knows they have this hype because of big 4 and bp privilege

I know your salty that blinks aren’t on some hate train like you predicted LMAO

lol your obsession with proving bp stans are all guileless perfectly reasonable angels knows no bounds. I can’t help you if you never saw the shit i saw, and i have better things to do with my time than trying to prove sth to you when a) you’ll dismiss whatever that’s against your belief regardless of credibility anyway and b) I don’t owe you anything and can’t give a flying fuck what you think. one gotta be a certain breed of kpop stans to accuse other people of dumb shit without any substantial proof just bc they’re from different fandoms, but whatever i’m not yall’s mother and don’t care how foolish yall act.

mind you i’ve seen clown behaviour from fandoms of all big groups here and have called them out, but of course you think i give a special shit about bp’s and you accuse me of completely fabricated bs as per usual lol it’s pretty insane but whatever, it’s par for the course at this point

• i mean with all the hype they are getting, the support from THE SECOND BIGGEST FANDOM IN KPOP, and the girls being amazingly talented it's not that surprising.

so by your logic, NJ and LS are popular just because the have the NUMBER ONE BIGGEST FANDOM behind them?

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• it’s not my fault you think your on some superiority victim shit, we both know you’ve been salty abt baemon since day 1 :suure:

your delusion ain’t reality honey, no matter how much you want to believe it it ain’t ever gonna become true :wink: It’s cute you think i care about baemon at all, let alone be salty about them lol. heck i never even commented about bm themselves, only about kpop stans in regards to them, but not surprising you can’t tell the distinction just like many of your breed. like i said, par for the course

• so by your logic, NJ and LS are popular just because the have the NUMBER ONE BIGGEST FANDOM behind them?

Clearly that's not what op meant txt is the first bg from bighit since Bts and the hybe didn't start yet so the hype was hyge same thing for Baby monster is the first gg since bp, when Le sserafim and Newjeans made their debut multiple groups already made thier debut and we've known about them since 2020

• Clearly that's not what op meant txt is the first bg from bighit since Bts and the hybe didn't start yet so the hype was hyge same thing for Baby monster is the first gg since bp, when Le sserafim and Newjeans made their debut multiple groups already made thier debut and we've known about them since 2020

You're right. Txt hype was as big as Babymonster now cause they also gained followers very quick. But they lost hype right after debut. We'll see if Babymonster can sustain the hype

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i smell a hit thread!

You have a good smell. I use this secret technique on you and you should be honoured

• Clearly that's not what op meant txt is the first bg from bighit since Bts and the hybe didn't start yet so the hype was hyge same thing for Baby monster is the first gg since bp, when Le sserafim and Newjeans made their debut multiple groups already made thier debut and we've known about them since 2020

haha, no it is Treasure.

and both BP, NJ and Le Serafirm are known for bringing a lot of girl power behind, aka girls fans.

learn your facts well

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• haha, no it is Treasure.

and both BP, NJ and Le Serafirm are known for bringing a lot of girl power behind, aka girls fans.

learn your facts well

The context between Baemon and Treasure are different. Most Blinks didn't even support Treasure when they debuted bc a lot of factors. But most of you guys like and supporting Baemon bc Lisa is a mentor to one of them and they're a girl group like your girls not a boy group. This happen to txt too where they received more support from armys than lsf and nj.

• The context between Baemon and Treasure are different. Most Blinks didn't even support Treasure when they debuted bc a lot of factors. But most of you guys like and supporting Baemon bc Lisa is a mentor to one of them and they're a girl group like your girls not a boy group. This happen to txt too where they received more support from armys than lsf and nj.

sure Jen, keep telling yourself what blink did or not did. But also state what armys did or not did. You know everthing.

you don´t actually know if BM has Blinks support, cos they don´t have a record and they haven´t sold sh*t. but NJ didn´t even had a predebut release, nothing and people were buying their albums without having listen to them, if that doesn´t say army power...then i am Dracula.

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• You're right. Txt hype was as big as Babymonster now cause they also gained followers very quick. But they lost hype right after debut. We'll see if Babymonster can sustain the hype

that's true but a gg has so many more chances to become a hit rather than a bg

• sure Jen, keep telling yourself what blink did or not did. But also state what armys did or not did. You know everthing.

you don´t actually know if BM has Blinks support, cos they don´t have a record and they haven´t sold sh*t. but NJ didn´t even had a predebut release, nothing and people were buying their albums without having listen to them, if that doesn´t say army power...then i am Dracula.

Of course I know bc I am a fan of both groups and I'm not delusional enough to not know it. Baemon get 2 million subs in their predebut days while Yg Treasure Box not even get 1 million subs during their predebut era. Why is it?

Nj and Lsf obv have company stans supporting them but as I said not as much as what txt received. Txt to army is what Baemon to Blinks now. Txt and Baemon get 2 million subs in their yt channel both after 4 months they make it public. Not Lsf or Nj able to do so.

Edit: and user above me showing how fast Baemon get 1m followers in ig. You don't see Nj, Lsf or Treasure there, right?

• well Jen, they actually showed talent, what a shock

cos they can show talent, they have it. If you have it, you show it

If you don´t have it, you play mystery ... :mouth-zipped-raccoon:

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• You just have to go check their yt channel

I'm confirming to you that they use ads, its obv by their views progress and people have seen them plenty of times

Yg use plenty of ads except for bp, he can't swallow that all their groups aren't bp, views don't stop growing after a week, that's not normal

This is true. I think the most obvious was when BM started to drop the individual performances (solo vocal mission) Pharita and Rora are consistently increasing views and only 500-700k apart which is weird since Rora dont garner much views based on her previous vids. When they both reached the 7m mark, views drastically became slow and for a while got stuck to 7m. More weirder was Asa who was 5m (6days after her vid was posted) that time hit the 7m mark the next day (it's just around 12 hrs btw).

And oh, a day or two before that I also encountered a Pharita ad (her 1st ever vid intro).

Anyway, what Im trying to say is that youtube achievements for me are no longer worth celebrating as the numbers can no longer be trusted anymore.

• but the same can be said about new jeans and lsfm I've seen many armys/hybe stans stanning them

if anything they have a bigger advantage hybe groups have a bigger fandom than YG stans ( except blackpink)

but the thing is, baemon has such a dragged, hyped debut that legit everyone knows about anything to do with them. nwjs came out of nowhere, and lsrfm had the garam scandal. i don;t remembering armys caring abt the other grps as much. esp since there have already been multiple grps since bts got popular. baemon already was so hyped by blinks cuz its the first gg in like 7 yrs and we know that gg nowadays are a big deal.

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!