What's the most nugu song that you like?

• For up coming artists I would have to suggest:

BAE173.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

RareHouse.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AIMERS.

• External Content www.youtube.com

not sure about Shannon Williams but I think she also from nugu right?

• Also this

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

Have you heard of this one?

• Oppa is trash :oops:

External Content youtu.be

~ Retired exol, don't ask me about that group. ~

• This is what a retro-trap song should sound like. The best BG song of the year.

Two of their recent songs are pretty good as well, but they coulda used some more fine tuning, something seems off about the sound mixing/engineering in both, one of the songs had the dude's rap oddly muffled and the other had irritating bell/xylophone synth instrumentals that got in the way of the song.

• I have so much nugu songs, i bet a lot of them are song that most people never heard about

• Words cannot describe how obsessed I used to be with this song. It has one of the best chorus I heard in my life. After 8 years it still have less than 1m views.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I actually really like this one too, used to be on repeat for a while

After 2 years... Less than 5k views lol

But imo its a very pretty song

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• HELLO GLOOM - Dancing In The Dark

This kind of sound is popular and quite common but this song is just so charming.

not sure about Shannon Williams but I think she also from nugu right?

I heard from my friend people didn't like her for looking too white or something

• I can find the least viewed song I like later, but to be topical, today I was thinking about the word triple for some reason, and "double double double TRIPLE" from that deepfake group randomly popped into my head

(the part is at 1:00)

• This:

It's a fun MV and I like the song.

Views still low after 2 years

• External Content youtu.be

• I think this (90,555 views)

I never saw it in my feed or recommendations, the first time I heard it was in yebinade's

"Underrated girl groups moments I think about a lot (part 1)" video as the outro, then I watched it.

• Probably this, after that MV they disbanded cause apparently covid made their company consider closing down and so they disbanded. I remember how they unfortunatly debuted with a member passing away just a few weeks after and first people overhyped them for a second cause of this tragic event and than everyone forgot them

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!