Songs by your faves that you find the most beautiful

• Some of them are just groups that I kind of like.

Some, I wouldn't quite call "faves".

I'm starting with the kpop group, that I used to stan before I stanned ATEEZ.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And well... ironically, I'm actually having a cold right now.

Voisper has a lot of good songs, and I like the harmonies.

And I remember when Daekwang was listening to that song on an Instagram live, and I commented how this was one of my favourite song, and he responded with "Oh, thank you."

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I imagine that this made all the fantasies, who had been fans of them for a very long time, very emotional.

Most Onewe lyrics make me feel like I'm reading a poetry.

I don't know, I couldn't quite deccide which one I find the most beautiful one.

But I like this song.

ILY:1 just debuted, but I find this to be more beautiful than their title track.

I admit that I like Wonho.

This is my favourite song by him.

And I was obsessed with this song in 2020.

This song sounds like it belongs in a freaking kdrama.

I have heard that this song actually was based on a poem.

For Stray Kids, it is Levanter.

Well... I really like the falsettos and stuff.

And last, but not least, the ATEEZ song that I find the most beautiful.

It is Be With You.

Because the piano and the string instruments. (I feel like I often will instantly like a song if I hear a piano or a violin.

And there is something about this line that sounds so poetic to me: "Cold snowflakes withered down until you bloom as a spring flower."

• SHINee, being SHINee, has a lot but this is forever my favorite

For Seventeen I love

I want to put EVERY Onewe song here but I'll restrain myself

Day6 also has many stunning songs

Finally one of my favorite soloists, Gaho

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• every GWSN sounds like it's been dipped in a lake of magic, dreams, glitter, and all things good.

External Content open.spotify.com

• 1.) Up10tion - Sad Ending

Not only did Xiao, Kuhn and Bit-to write beautiful lyrics, the song is just amazing to me

2.) Ateez - Mist

VOCALS - this is and will always be my favorite Ateez Song

3.) SF9 - My Story My Song

The Vocals, the Lyrics, the music

4.) Luminous - Want It More

This song is STUNNING i need a live version!

5.) E'last - Muse

Their discography is AMAZING BUT THIS SONG..,hits different

6.) D-Crunch - Addiction

I love this group to hell and back and sadly after 2 members left and one goes on hiatus, they come out with a song that i never expected...Chanyoung is one of my favorite rappers and I knew he could sing but not like this!

7.) Noir - Panic

I really really wish they would have promoted this B-Side, just listening to their music makes me wish for a comeback even more they have been so damn quiet for over a year!

8.) VeriVery - O

Now VeriVery, for me, got better once they reached the Face series, from there nothing but amazing releases, but this latest one, their best yet and not even a physical album, deserves to be recognized!

9.) Just B - Vindicated

so mad they never promoted this

10.) Black Level - Infection

despite music shows making the music higher then them, and even the mv, i've watched them on K-STAGE so many times that I know they are amazing singers, and deserve to be heard! they wrote, produced and arranged every song on their album and one member choreographed the dancing for this song, they are extremely talented and i hope more people fall in love

I did a top 10 list otherwise i'd shove 35 bg's here lol

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

~ ω

• All live versions, cause live is even better to me

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Oh I forgot this one!

• I especially love these song's instrumentals

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• I’ll just put in spoilers

• One of my favorite song from Day6

This masterpiece from Super Junior

This one from Shinee

This beautiful song from BTOB

• not my favs but my fav kpop song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!